剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Wait, you two were friends?
我当时没意识到 但她操纵了我
I wasn't aware of it at the time, but she was manipulating me.
从黑暗维度
From the Dark Dimension.
她用同样的方式操纵了我
The same way she came for me.
独一魔杖逐步流传到了我们学院的保管库
The Staff of One had made its way to the vaults
得到妥善保管
of our academy for safekeeping.
她将之视为她与生俱来的权利
She considered it her birthright.
摩根说服我去偷魔杖
Morgan convinced me to steal it.
等我意识到她的目的...
Once I realized what she was doing...
你就自己留下了魔杖
You kept it for yourself.
我知道我绝不能让摩根得到
I knew I needed to keep it out of Morgan's hands.
没错 我想要它
Yes, I wanted it.
很抱歉 妮可
I'm so sorry, Nico.
但摩根永远不会放弃夺取魔杖
But Morgan will never stop coming for the Staff.
我已经准备好了 就等她来
I'll be ready when she does.
我们如何阻止黑暗军团
How do we hold off the Dark Army?
我可以试试一个咒语 但我开始之后
I can try a spell, but once I begin,
我就得在这维持它
I will need to maintain it.
你只能靠自己了
You'll be on your own.
动手吧
Do it.
比我们想象的发生得更快
Hey. It's happening faster than we thought.
黑暗维度很快会冲破界限
The Dark Dimension is gonna break through soon.
那我们得立刻去找摩根
Then we have to get to Morgan now.
不 摩根必须来我们这里
No. Morgan's gonna come to us.
在攻入前 她会想得到魔杖
Before the breach, she'll want the Staff.
-摩根会来这里吗 -是的
- Morgan's coming here? - Yes.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
那我们就有主场优势
Then we'll have home court advantage.
我们只需做好准备 并祈祷计划能奏效
We just gotta be ready and hope the plan works.
好 但这次我们无论如何都要团结一致
Okay. But this time, we stick together. No matter what.
该死
Ah, shit! Oww!
-你♥爸♥爸怎么样了 -他受伤了 但他死不了
- How's your dad? - He's hurt, but he'll live.
你会死的 杰弗里
You are gonna die, Geoffrey.
更重的伤我也活下来了
I've had worse.
你身体里有一块金属碎片
You have a fragment of metal in your body.
如果再放任不管 就会污染你的血液
If we leave this in any longer, it's going to poison your blood.
动手术是唯一的选择
Surgery's your only option.
你是唯一的医生
You're the only doctor?
是的 你现在只有我
Yeah. The only one you've got right now.
好 戴尔为做试验已经搜刮过急救箱
Okay. Dale raided the first-aid kit for his experiment,
但应该还有我们所需的物品
but I think we should have what we need.
威士忌呢 里面有吗
How about whiskey? Got any of that in there?
那也是B奶奶的祖传秘方
It's another one of Nana B's home remedies.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
真不敢相信你用查斯的蛋白奶昔搅拌器
I can't believe you made a centrifuge out of
造出一台离心机
Chase's protein shake blender.
有时你们姐妹俩
Well, sometimes you girls
都忘了老爸是生物工程天才
forget your dad is a bioengineering genius.
格特 拜托
Now, Gert, please,
你不用说...什么都别说 好吗
you don't have to say-- don't say anything, okay?
我知道我很多时候都让你
I know that I make it easy, most of the time,
轻易忘记我是天才
for you to forget the genius part.
事实上 我是想说 这...
Actually, I was gonna say, this is...
真是太牛掰了
this is really bad-ass.
宝贝 准备好了吗
Okay, sweetheart, you ready?
要注射了
Here goes.
拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please.
可能会有点刺痛
Now... it may sting just a little bit,
你会感觉到轻微的兴奋感
and you're going to feel a slight sense of euphoria,
以及其他一些副作用 头晕 反胃
as well as a few other side effects: dizziness, upset stomach,
肢端肿胀 也就是"香肠手指"
swelling of the extremities, also known as "Sausage fingers."
等等 香肠手指
Wait, sausage fingers?
你注射前怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me that before you injected me?
-格特 到你了 -等等
- Okay, Gert, you are up. - Wait.
这会影响我和老妇的联♥系♥吗
Is this gonna affect my connection with Old Lace?
我们要改变你的基因
Well, we are altering your DNA,
所以没错 你们的心灵感应可能会中断
so yes, your psychic link could be disrupted.
-只是中断 不是毁掉吧 -我...
- Okay, disrupted but not destroyed? - I...
等血清效力褪去 就会回来的 对吧
So it could come back when the serum wears off.
我... 亲爱的 我不能确定任何事
I'm not... Sweetie, I'm not sure of anything.
等等 老妇
Wait. Old Lace.
你知道我不想这么做的 对吧
You know I don't wanna do this, right?
只是...
You know it's just...
我不能让一个疯女巫扰乱我的头脑
It's just, I can't have some crazy witch getting in my head
然后逼你做可怕的事
and then making you do something terrible.
所以求你别生气
So please don't be mad.
只是...如果我们失去了联♥系♥
It's just that... if we lose our connection...
你很可能会变成一只暴躁的恐龙
you're probably gonna be a really grumpy dinosaur.
你可能会想吃人
You're probably gonna wanna eat someone.
所以
So...
我们必须把你关起来
we have to lock you away.
没事的 但我保证我会尽快
Hey, it's okay. But I promise I will come back for you
回来找你 好吗
as soon as I can, okay?
拜托了
Come on, please?
再见
Bye.
顶多持续30秒
Thirty seconds, maximum.
我们为何不能让信♥号♥♥塔单独瘫痪更长时间
Why can't we keep the individual cell towers down longer?
网络有大量重要的安全协议
The network has significant safety protocols.
我们似乎没法覆盖它们
We can't seem to override them.
维克多 可惜
Victor, it's a shame
我们那个周末在湖边一起组装的
we don't have that Disruptor we put together
干♥扰♥器♥不在这
that weekend at the lake.
恐怕早就被联调局拿走了
I'm afraid the FBI took possession of that a long time ago.
你们俩发明了被联调局没收的东西吗
You two invented something that was confiscated by the FBI?
我和你妈妈年轻时很反叛
Your mother and I had a rebellious streak in our youth.
-伟大的发明者都反叛 -维克多 也许就是这样
- All great inventors do. - Victor, maybe that's it.
干♥扰♥器♥利用网络安全协议自身漏洞对它进行攻击
The Disruptor used the network's safety protocol against itself.
所以我们不是要从后门溜进去
So instead of sneaking in the back door,
而是得说服网络它遭遇袭击了
we actually have to convince the network it's under attack.
没错
Exactly.
看样子一切在你们控制之下
Seems like you guys have got this under control.
-我去看看其他人 -嗯
- I'm gonna go check on the others. - Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
查斯 查斯 查斯
Chase, Chase, Chase.
戴尔说只剩你还没注射了
Dale said that you were the only person he hasn't gotten to yet.
查斯 天啊 不 不
Chase, oh, my God! No! No!
-发生什么事了 -你从哪弄来的手♥机♥
- What happened? - Where the hell did you get a phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
东西不会凭空出现
Things just don't appear out of thin air.
晚上好 各位
Good evening, everyone.
见到你们真高兴
How nice to see you all.
真可爱 但别想了
Cute. But no.
告诉我 妮可在哪
Now, tell me, where is Nico?
好像并没有如你们计划
Hmm. That didn't really work out
那样起效 对吗
quite as planned, now, did it?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你应该死掉然后爆♥炸♥才对
You-You were supposed to die and explode.
在界限这一边 情况大有不同
Things work much differently this side of the veil.
在那边致命的东西 在这边也许能让我更强大
Often, what may be lethal there just makes you stronger.
但这是勇敢的尝试
It was a valiant effort. Really.
别太失望了
Don't be too disappointed.
你们根本就没有过机会
You never really did stand a chance.
在你出手前 要知道
Before you strike, know this.
我现在太强大 无法杀死 即便用魔杖也一样
I am now too strong to kill, even with the Staff of One.
所以 以免你们打消我可能有的好意
So, lest you take away any good will I may have,
你们真应该仔细听好我要说的话
you really should listen to what I have to say.
不会再有第二次机会了
There will not be another chance.
两个世界很快将合并
The two worlds will merge soon.
你们已经来不及阻止 但是...
It's far too late to stop that, but...
你们仍有时间救自己
there's still time to save yourselves
和你们在乎的人
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表