剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我们要取消5G项目 开展新的东西
We're canceling the 5G program and starting something new.
进军...交通行业
In the area of... transportation.
所以我需要你...
So, I'll need you...
你...
you...
你...
you...
绝对还有你
...and definitely you!
我是格拉柏伴侣的
Uh, I'm the GrubMates guy.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
但我很喜欢你名头里的"伴侣"
but I am intrigued by the word "Mate" In your title.
我只是来送晚餐的
I just deliver dinner.
抱歉 实太太 你说的交通是指
I'm sorry, Mrs. Minoru. By transportation, do you mean...
是指卡车吗
you mean, like, trucks?
如果卡车能牵引一艘飞船
If a truck can guide a spacecraft
通过星际间虫洞
through an intergalactic wormhole...
那没错
then yes.
来吧
Let's go.
妮可
Nico?
妮可
Nico?
我好冷
I'm so cold.
他们伤害你 来惩罚我
They're hurting you to punish me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我会陪着你的 好吗
I'm gonna stay with you, okay?
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
这里真的快崩塌了啊
Really falling apart in here, huh?
你显然也是
So are you, apparently.
我见过这种情况
I've seen that before.
我马上会进食的
I'll feed soon.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我想是的
I guess it is.
我们第一次聊起让你和我一起回家时
When we first talked about you coming home with me,
你还不是我手中的囚犯
you weren't my prisoner.
现在你是了
Now you are.
你妻子同意这个计划吗
Is your wife fine with that plan?
因为她发现我是你女儿后
Because she seemed pretty
好像非常惊讶
surprised to learn that I was your daughter.
绝对不开心
And definitely not happy.
是她把妮可变成这样的
She did that to Nico.
那是我的错
Well, that's my fault.
我没有处理好和她之间的事
I haven't, uh, handled things well with her.
特别是我对你的强烈情感
Especially the depth of my feelings for you.
你会喜欢吉博力姆的
You will love Gibborim.
-你不需要这幅躯体 -我就是这幅躯体
- You don't need this body. - I am this body.
那我也可以把它一起带回我们的家
Then I am fine dragging it home with me.
等我们到那里
Once we get there,
你就有上百万年能慢慢聊你的感受
you'll have a million years to talk about your feelings.
但如果你愿意主动听我的话
But if you make it easy for me...
我保证不会在这个算法崩塌时 把你的朋友们
I'll make sure that your friends don't turn into digital dust
变成一片数码碎屑
when this algorithm collapses.
你来选择
It's your choice.
我会另找办法
I'll find another way.
好好考虑
Think it over.
时间不多了
Time is short.
艾利克斯 快点
Alex! Hurry up!
不要再反抗了 妮可
Stop fighting it, Nico.
你的恐惧在扯你的后腿
Your fear's holding you back.
你不需要害怕黑暗
There is no need to be afraid of the dark.
我控制不了
I can't control it.
控制没那么好
Control is overrated.
相信你自己
Trust yourself.
你有能拯救你朋友的力量
You have the power to save your friends right now.
你需要让黑暗入侵
You just have to let it in.
艾利克斯 快关掉
Alex, shut it down!
我们要战斗了
We have to fight now.
用意念让它们消失
Wish it all away.
成功了
It's working.
你没事吧 和格特说再见肯定很难
Are you okay? I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to Gert.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那个格特又温柔 嘴又甜
That version of Gert was so nice and complimentary.
真是把我吓坏了
It kind of freaked me out.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我们能通过想象让人消失
If we can just imagine people away in here,
那我们为什么不能想象出一条出去的路
then can't we just imagine a way out?
我们在这里只能改变我们的感知
All we're changing in here is our perception of things.
但是要打开外面的门
But to open the door on the outside,
我们需要有人在实验室里操控装置
we need someone to manipulate the tech in the lab.
我还没想到该怎么做
I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
我也不是不想在这时候
Yeah, well, not that I'm opposed
和你度过一些温馨的母子时光
to some quality mother on bonding time,
但是我们得找到卡罗琳娜 离开这里
but we gotta find Karolina and get the hell out of here.
嗯 我相信她就在我们附近
All right, I'm sure she's close.
找找墙缝
Look for any crack in the wall.
-卡罗琳娜 -你在哪里
- Karolina! - Where are you?
如果我不是真的
If I'm not even real...
你为什么看上去这么难过
why do you look so sad?
因为我可能...
Because this might be as...
再无法这么靠近真妮可了
As close as I ever get to the real Nico again.
只要能和你一起
I'm just happy to spend
我就很开心
whatever time I can with you.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
查斯
Chase?
跟着我的声音
Follow my voice.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
你在你的婚礼上吗
Are you at your wedding?
你的算法不是你和格特的婚礼吗
Your algorithm isn't your wedding to Gert?
不是
Not exactly.
我们得让你过来
We need to get you in here.
只有这样才能停止闪烁 逃离这里
It's the only way to stop this glitching and escape.
-要怎么做 -这是最厉害的部分
- How? - That's what's cool.
你只要闭上眼睛想象一切都不见
All right, just close your eyes and wish it all away.
我不行
I can't.
-如果我们只有这一切了呢 -卡罗琳娜 这都是假的
- What if this is all there is? - Karolina, none of it is real.
如果你还想再见到真正的妮可 你就得努力试试
If you want to see the real Nico again, you've gotta try.
好吧
Okay.
我还在这里 她不见了
I'm here and she's gone.
我不知道该作何感受 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I don't know how to feel?
这一切都很奇怪
Everything about this is weird.
现在没时间感受幸存者愧疚了
There's no time for survivor's guilt.
我们都有危险
We're all still in jeopardy,
谁知道这地方还能坚持多久
and who knows how long this place will hold
或者约拿有什么计划
or what Jonah has planned.
我看到他了 他马上就得进食了
I saw him. He'll have to feed soon.
他不会杀了你
He's not gonna kill you.
-他是你♥爸♥爸 -他也算是你♥爸♥爸
- He's your dad. - He's kind of your dad too.
嗯 但残存的维克多也救不了我
Yeah, but there's not enough Victor in there to save me.
他会先杀我
Well, he'll kill me first.
但是我以前进算法看维克多时 有一扇门
But when I visited Victor in the algorithm, there was a door
能让你从现实世界过来 再离开这里
a way to pass through from the physical world to this one and then back again.
如果我们能找到那扇门 也许我们能推开
If we can find that door, we might be able to push through.
如果不能呢
And if we can't?
那我们就想办法砸开
Well, then we find a way to break it down.
我找到了
I got it!
看看艾利克斯有没有打开这扇门
Let's see if Alex unlocked it.
-不愧是威尔德家的 -他肯定在努力了
- Classic Wilder. - I'm sure he's trying.
查斯
Chase?
一起待在一个地方不是能停止闪烁吗
I thought that being in one place would stop the glitching.
这不是闪烁 他窒息了
This isn't a glitch. He's suffocating!
妮可
Nico!
我知道你在这里
I know you're in here.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表