剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我被隔绝在外面了
I think I'm locked out.
这说明我们只能靠自己了
Which means we're on our own.
他们也是
So are they.
我们不能这样继续什么都不做了
We can't just keep doing nothing.
我们在做事
We are doing something.
我为什么被关在外面 我是最强壮的
Why am I even out here? I'm the strongest.
我应该进去帮助他们救援
I should be inside helping with the rescue,
和坏人战斗
fighting the bad guys.
但是所有人
But once again,
又一次像往常一样低估了我的实力
everyone's underestimating me like they always do.
真是太扯了
And it's such bullshit!
我感觉到了一种自哀的愤怒
I'm sensing self-pitying anger.
其实只是愤怒
Just anger, actually.
但是也有抱怨的成分
But there's a whining quality.
我们还是不要玩
Let's not do the
"猜猜我现在的情绪"游戏了 好吗
"What emotion am I feeling right now" Thing, okay?
我们得进去
We gotta go inside.
我理解你的急迫
I understand your desire.
但是我说了
But like I said...
-冲动的战士 -必败 我知道
- emotions lead a warrior... - To defeat, I know.
但我还是想揍点什么
And yet, I still really wanna punch something.
最好是什么外星的东西
Preferably something alien.
无意冒犯
No offense.
就算是战士
Even for a soldier,
战斗也是最冒险的办法 茉莉
fighting is the riskiest course of action, Molly.
在没有所需的武器时便去战斗
And fighting without the weapons we need...
则注定会失败
is certain defeat.
那我们就继续做在这里什么都不干吗
So, we just sit out here and keep doing nothing?
我们需要的武器可能就在里面
The weapons we need may be inside.
我原本希望妮可和艾利克斯
I was hoping Nico and Alex
现在已经能带着胜利走出来了
would emerge victorious on their own by now.
但他们没有 也许这值得我们冒险
But since they haven't, perhaps it's worth the risk.
进去揍外星人吗
Getting in there and kicking alien ass?
-无意冒犯 -没有关系
- Again, no offense. - None taken.
我们走
Let's go.
肯定在这里的某个地方
Gotta be here somewhere.
赞文是找到你哥哥的关键
Xavin is the key to finding your brother.
躲藏
Hide.
她会带我们找到其他孩子
She'll lead us to the rest of the kids.
如果你哥哥不出现
If your brother won't reveal himself,
那我们就折磨他们 查出他们体内有谁
well, we'll torture them until we all find out who's inside.
然后我们就杀死赞文和其他人
Then we kill Xavin and the rest.
我们离开后不得留下任何后患
No loose ends when we leave.
我同意 但不能让卡罗琳娜知道
Agree, but Karolina can never know.
放心吧 父亲
You can count on me, Father.
她比我妈妈还可怕
She's actually worse than my mom.
我们要提醒赞文和其他人
We've got to warn Xavin and the others.
等等 你为什么现在突然笑了
Wait. Why on Earth are you smiling right now?
因为
Because...
表演时间到了
it's showtime.
抑制剂在陆上交通单元内
The inhibitor pods are in the land transit unit.
没人看管他们 赶紧带他们离开
They're unguarded. Let's get them out now.
我们不知道怎么把他们救出来
We don't know how to get them out.
我确信应该要打破玻璃
Pretty sure at some point it involves breaking the glass.
那会惊动吉博人
That would alert the Gibbs.
-没有武器... -我会死 我知道
- Without weapons... - I'll die, I know.
去拿武器
Just get the weapons.
锁上了 你能打开吗 茉莉
Locked. Can you open them? Molly?
茉莉 电梯里有人
Molly, someone is in the elevator.
你能启动那东西吗
Can you even drive that thing?
宿主的个人记忆很强烈
The host's body memory is strong,
这一族的科技很原始
and this species' technology is primitive.
如果平台不是完全按照规格建造的
If the platform isn't built exactly to specifications,
我们能都没法靠它回家
none of us are gonna make it back home.
妈妈也是这么说的
Mom said the exact same thing.
她知道我们在这里
She knows we're here.
否则为什么要放这种残忍♥的音乐折磨我们
Otherwise, why the barbaric sound torture?
-准备战斗 -只是流行音乐
- Prepare to battle. - Shhh! It's just K-pop.
用户识别
User identified.
真奇怪
That's weird.
我觉得我读的懂
I think I can read this.
基本可以...
I mean, kind of. It's....
这是基于数学的 真的很厉害
It's math-based. It's amazing!
好了 克制一下你的书呆冲动
Okay, put a pin in your nerdgasm
找到珍妮特说的代码
and find the code Janet mentioned.
这排列方式并不像是普通的书或者电脑文件
Yeah, it's not organized like a normal book or a computer file.
我要用一种密♥码♥算法
I'm gonna try using a cryptographic algorithm.
这是我用来计算量子密钥分配的理论
It's this theory I have on quantum key distribution.
我只听懂了四个字
I understood four of those words.
意思是我要临场发挥
It means I'm gonna wing it.
记住 我是书呆
Remember, nerdy shit, me.
我从这些邪恶外星人的手里保护你们
Protecting us from evil aliens, all you.
隐没
Shroud.
实太太
Mrs. Minoru.
你们好啊
Hey, boys!
快搞到抑制剂
Move fast, get the pods.
-这辆车有武器库吗 -没有
- Does this vehicle have a weapons hold? - Nope.
倒是有手套箱
It does have a glove compartment.
抑制剂 我们要回斯坦恩家战斗
Inhibitor pods. Now we get to the Stein house and we fight.
太好了 我们成功了 成功了
Yes! We did it! We did.
你在实太太的车里干什么
What are you doing in Mrs. Minoru's car?
我...我只是...
I... I was just, um...
她是盟友 退下 士兵
She's an ally. Stand down, soldier.
她管每个人都这么叫
She calls everyone that.
你怎么...
How did you...?
-我以为你... -我刚下来
- I thought you... - I just came back down.
我把我的钥匙落在楼上了
I left my keys upstairs.
我们想进车里的时候触发了警报
I suppose we set off the alarm trying to get in.
泊车处有你的备用钥匙 实太太
Well, we have your spare at valet, Mrs. Minoru.
太好了 去拿
Oh, great! Go get it!
-马上 -我来开
- Right away. - Let me drive.
格特让我在停车场开过她的沃尔沃
Gert let me drive her Volvo once in the parking lot.
我明年就有驾照了
I get my permit next year.
谢谢你 艾德里安
Thank you... Adrian.
很荣幸
Uh, my pleasure.
你以前开过车吗
Have you ever even driven before?
茉莉 我是一名通过认证的银河星际飞行员
Molly, I'm a certified interstellar galactic pilot.
我觉得我能搞定一个小小的铁罐子
I think I can handle a tiny rolling vessel.
我觉得还是应该让我来开
Uh, I feel like maybe I should drive.
我只是需要找到稳定按钮 是这个吗
I just need to find the stabilizer button. Is it this?
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed!
不 够了 我来开 下车
No, that's it. I'm driving. Get out.
你姐姐发来了一条信息
There's a message from your sister.
格特吗 她终于给我回消息了
Gert? Oh! Finally, she's texting me back.
她没事吧 她说什么 她在哪里
Um, is she okay? What's she saying? Where is she?
我们有增援了
We have backup.
我们出发吧
Let's do this.
告诉格特到斯坦恩家见
Tell Gert to meet us at the Stein house.
一定要带上老妇
And to definitely bring Old Lace.
我...我知道
I...I understand that our
我们的5G研发遇到了阻碍 实太太
5G rollout has been problematic, Mrs. Minoru.
这都是我的责任 但我要说
And I take full responsibility. But, in my defense,
我们没有想到运营商会对我们提出
the regulatory hurdles we've faced from carriers
运营监管
were unforeseen.
第三季度
And, uh...And the third quarter issue
关于带波形装置电池放电
with wave device battery drainage
也是...也是...
was also, uh, uh...It...Well...
也...也...
It was...It was also, uh...
没有预料到
...unexpected.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表