剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
好了
All right.
感觉像是交易
That felt very transactional.
看起来我还是很擅长的
I'm good with it. I guess.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
我们打扰到你们了吗
Are we interrupting something?
我尽快赶过来了
I got here as fast as I could.
该死
Shit.
茉莉
Molly?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我的父母在这里
My parents were here.
他们很可怕 他们怎么会这样
They were horrible. How-how could they be like that?
因为他们不是你的父母
Because those weren't your parents.
但他们曾经是
But they were.
我看到了真♥相♥
There was truth in it.
我以前一直不想相信的真♥相♥
Something I didn't want to believe before.
他们也是傲慢的成员
They were part of Pride.
和她一样坏
Just as bad as her.
你唯一需要的家人都在这里
The only family that you need is right here.
看 大家都在
See? Everyone.
我就知道能在这里找到卡罗琳娜
I knew we'd find Karolina here.
茉莉
Molly!
-茉莉 你没事吧 -应该没事
- Molly, are you okay? - I guess.
-我认识你吗 -什么
- Do I know you? - What?
亲爱的 是我 史黛茜
Sweetie, it's me. Stacey.
不 我很抱歉
No. I'm-I'm sorry.
她开始遗忘了 就像那个可怕的魔术师说的那样
She's forgetting. Just-just like the creepy magician said.
所以我们在这里待的越久
So, the longer we're here,
我们忘记的过去就越多
the more we're gonna forget our old lives.
开始了 我们必须要马上离开
It's happening. We need to go. Now.
但我们不能丢下艾利克斯
But we can't leave Alex.
谁是艾利克斯
Which one's Alex?
太好了 带我们来的人忘记任务了
Great! The person who brought us here has forgotten the mission.
艾利克斯也没办法 但我们在这里待得越久
I'm sorry about Alex, but if we stay any longer,
我们就越可能永远消失了
we'll all be gone. Forever.
我们会想办法回来的 现在该走了
We'll find a way to come back. For now-come on, we gotta go.
真不敢相信我要这么说了
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我真希望那个可怕的魔术师还在
but I really wish that creepy magician was still here.
不 他肯定在某个地方
No, he's-he's gotta be here somewhere.
金顿大♥师♥
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Anybody here?
-万一他走了呢 -他说他永远不会离开的
- What if he left? - He said he never leaves.
他离开了 因为他消失了
Yeah, well, he did, because he's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, everyone.
这都是我的错
This is all on me.
你们都是我的朋友
Okay? You're my-you're my friends,
我把你们卷到了可怕的事里
and I brought you into something terrible.
如果这样说能让你好点的话 我们不会对你生气
If it makes you feel any better, we can't be mad at you.
因为我们不会记得你这么干过
Because we won't remember that you did it.
没有你们想的那么糟糕
It's not as bad as you think.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-这真的是 -艾米
- Is it really...? - Amy!
妈妈
Mom.
但这
But it...
这不可能
it can't...
这不可能 对吗
it can't be... can it?
我现在什么都不敢确定了
I'm not sure of anything anymore.
我帮你轻松一点吧
Let me make it easier for you.
我是摩根勒菲的信使
I'm an emissary of Morgan le Fay.
-我早该猜到的 -摩根什么
- I should've known. - Morgan le what?
我承诺过要将妮可交给摩根 但现在
I made a promise to turn Nico over to Morgan, but now...
我现在知道你们是谁了 你们对彼此的意义 我
Now that I know who you are, what you mean to each other, I...
我想起了曾经的我 我在世时的那种感受
I'm reminded of my old life, what it felt like to be over there.
所以我不能把你交给他
So, I can't turn you in.
我怕她会对你做出什么来
I'm afraid of what she'll do to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你还是能带我们回去的 对吗
But you can still take us back, right?
不 我不知道咒语
No. I don't have that spell.
没人知道
No one does.
这不完全对
That's not entirely true.
但我很久没有做过这种事了
But I haven't done anything like it in a very long time.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
我该怎么做 我没有魔杖了
What can I do? I don't have the Staff.
我觉得你有
I feel like you do.
我有个主意 但你要相信我
I have this idea, but you're gonna have to trust me.
轮到你了
Now you.
和我想的一样
Just like I thought.
我现在要施法了
Now... I'm going to cast.
听我命令
And, on my command,
你要打开圆环 让我们过去
you will open the circle and we'll step through.
如果你说行就行吧
If you say so. Okay.
让我们通过大门
Send us through the open door...
去咒语所指定的地方
To where my spell commands.
能说不止一个词吗
I'm allowed to say more than one word?
都是从菜鸟过来的
We were all novices once.
女儿 做你该做的事
Now, daughter. Do your part.
我的老天啊
Holy-Stephen Hawking!
大家都从这里出去
Everybody through.
你呢
What about you?
你来吗
Are you coming?
虽然我很想去 我在这里更安全
As much as I want to, I'm safer here.
摩根会感觉到我在那里
Morgan would sense that I was there,
那会让我有危险
and that wouldn't be good for me.
或你们
Or for you.
该走了 妮可
Time to go, Nico.
妮可 蒂娜 真是太棒了
Nico, Tina, that was amazing!
我觉得有点晕车
I'm feeling a little car sick.
传送咒有副作用 你们会习惯的
Teleportation spells have side effects. You'll get used to it.
这是未来的...魔术师大宅
It's the magician's mansion... in the future.
或者该说现在 真厉害
Or should I say the present? Outstanding.
你们一直都住在这里吗
Is this where you've been living?
有没有让我们父母离开大宅的咒语
Is there a spell to get our parents out of the Hostel?
嗯 "记忆清除"是咒语吗
Yeah, is "Mind Wipe" a spell?
这词语有点刺♥激♥我 别说了
That's a trigger word for me now, so please don't.
我们离开的时候还不是这样的吧
It didn't look like this when we left, right?
蜘蛛网又爬满了
Well, the cobwebs are back in full force.
嗯 我真是再高兴不过了
Yep, and I for one couldn't be happier.
老妇呢
Where's Old Lace?
伙计们 快来看看
Hey, guys. Come check this out.
我打开后看...
I turned it on and look--
6月22天4小时未备份
艾利克斯对备份数据有强迫症
Alex was religious about backing up his data.
那说明
So, that means...
我们消失了六个月
We've been gone for six months.
那说明艾利克斯也被困在那里
So, does that mean that Alex has been trapped over there
这么久吗
for the same amount of time?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表