剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Kind of... Kind of Molly.
并不是 谢谢你救了我们 泰
Not really. Thanks for saving us, Ty.
他救了我们
Did he save us?
我们现在在B塔的顶层
I mean, we're on the top floor of Tower B now.
似乎被困在了一座错误的塔
Seems like we're trapped in the wrong tower
B塔
你刚刚把我们送到了敌人面前
and you just delivered us to the enemy.
是的 顺便说一句 我也救了你们的狗命
Yeah, I was also saving your ass, by the way.
我可是镇定自若地
I was holding my own...
对付那个可怕的小怪物茉莉
against terrifying mini-monster Molly.
好吧 我没有
Okay, fine, I wasn't.
你能用你的魔法帽衫
Can you just do that swishy thing
带我们回去吗
with your magic hoodie and get us back?
哥们 基本上你说的话都是错的
Bro, literally everything you just said was wrong.
我找不到坦迪
And, um, I'm having trouble honing in on Tandy.
以前在这里也发生过同样的事
It's happened in here before.
很好 那我们现在怎么做
Great. So what do we do now?
牢房♥在A塔顶层
The cells are at the top of Tower A.
艾利克斯被困在那里
Alex is being held on the top floor of that.
妮可之前说过 如果我们被分开了
Nico said it before, if we get separated,
我们就直接去目的地
we just head to the destination.
好 低调点 保持安静
Okay, just stay low and stay quiet.
-我们得先找到泰 -没时间
- We gotta find Ty before going on. - No time.
我不会为了救你的朋友而失去自己的朋友的
Hey, I'm not losing my friend just to save yours.
-你知道他们去哪了吗 -不知道 但如果我们...
- Do you know where they went? - Not yet, but if we--
那我们不能等了
Then we can't wait.
她是说 如果我们在这里待的时间长了的话
What she means is, if we stay in here any longer,
我们会忘了我们是谁
then we're all going to forget who we are.
-我们没时间了 -不 我的意思我说明白了
- We're running out of time. - No, I said what I meant.
但 好 她说得对 我们走
But, yeah, she's right, let's go.
-我不听你指挥 -我不在乎你来不来
- Kinda not taking orders from you. - Kinda don't care if you come.
但如果你不来
But if you don't, yeah,
给卡罗琳娜一把光匕♥首♥ 她在这里没有武器
give Karolina a light dagger, she's defenseless in here.
绝对不是那样的
Absolutely does not work that way.
即便她想她都握不住
She couldn't even hold it if she wanted to.
好吧 我们走了
Fine, we're leaving.
我把我的心...
I bind my heart to thee...
和身体与你捆绑
my body to thee.
永生永世
Always and forever.
愿其如是
So mote it be.
那他妈是什么
What the hell was that?
你是在打探我的希望吗
Were you digging around for my hopes, like you said?
-抱歉 -不 你没权利这么做
- I'm sorry-- - No, you had no right!
我只是想确定我可以相信你
I just needed to know I could trust you.
来
Come.
我和你们一起
I'm coming with you.
但如果我看到泰的踪迹 那...
But if we see any sign of Ty, then...
我们会尽力而为的 但...
We'll do what we can, but...
-你再碰我 -我不会
- you touch me again-- - I won't.
我不会的
I won't.
那是我丢下茉莉
That thing was a literal
罪恶感的体现
manifestation of the guilt I have about leaving Molly.
她在那里更安全
She's honestly safer back there.
不是那样 是未来
It's not just that, it's the future.
如果...
If...
如果我们能活着回去
If we make it out of here alive
常规世界没有因摩根的邪恶计划倒塌的话
and the regular world doesn't fall prey to Morgan's evil plan,
我很想去上大学
I fully intend on going to college.
我很确定我不能带我妹妹和
And I'm pretty sure I can't board my little sister
我的恐爪宠物去史密斯大学的宿舍
and my pet deinonychus in my dorm room at Smith.
如果你想去史密斯大学 我们会想到办法的
If Smith is what you want, we'll figure it out.
我们
We?
集体的"我们" 神圣的"我们"
The collective "We." The royal "We."
不管是哪种"我们" 我不是在冒昧地表达我们
Whatever "We" Is not me being presumptuous about... us.
-伙计们 -检查每一层楼
- Guys. - Check every floor.
你真的应该少用带有歧视的性别代词
You should really use less gender-degrading with your pronouns
因为你真的除了百分之五十一...
because you're really excluding like 51% of the popu--
该死
Oh, shit!
看起来有点难
Well, look a little goddamn harder.
我们知道他们在这里 所以分散成小组
We know they're here, so split into teams,
扫塔 把他们的头带回来
scour the towers, and bring me their heads.
我是认真的
I mean that shit.
现在出发
Now, go.
太险了 你还好吧
That was close. You okay?
并不是 全都错了
Not really. This is all wrong.
丢下茉莉是个错误 她也不能失去我
Leaving Molly behind was a mistake. She can't lose me, too.
她不会的 我们会回来的 带着艾利克斯
She won't. We'll make it back and we'll bring Alex with us.
你保证不了
You don't know that.
你保证不了
You don't know that.
那些人在谈论...
Those guys, they were just, they were talking about...
泰 泰 你得带我回去
Ty, Ty, you have to take me back
我现在一团乱
while my head is still touching my body.
但我不能把坦迪独自留在这里
But I can't leave Tandy in here alone,
你在说什么
what are you talking about?
带我回家
Well, then just take me home.
然后你可以回去找他们
And then you can go back for them.
-格特 -茉莉需要我 好吗
- Gert. - Molly needs me, okay?
她不该在没有家人陪伴的情况下长大
She shouldn't have to grow up without a family.
我得回去 泰
I need to go back, Ty.
如果我带你回去
If I take you back and
那就找不到这个地方 回不来了
then can't find this place or can't return,
坦迪和其他人也永远出不去了
Tandy and the rest will never make it out.
抱歉 格特
I'm sorry, Gert.
泰 我得回去
Ty, I need to go back...
不 不 拜托
No! No, please!
求你了 别 丢下他们
Please! No! Leave them alone!
不 求你带上我 带上我
No! Please take me! Take me!
怎么回事
What the hell?
-走 走 走 -跟着我 跑
- Go, go, go! - With me now! Run!
那边
Right up there.
看到了吗
See?
-也许我能扭转局面 -查斯
- Maybe I can save the day. - Chase.
也许不能
Maybe not.
现在是时候
Okay. Uh, now would be a really good time
让你的小魔法帽衫派上用场了
to do that thing you do with your little magic hoodie.
请不要再叫它魔法帽衫了
Please stop calling it a magic hoodie.
大家拉起手来 走
Everybody grab hands, now! Go!
我还是需要你们
I still need you guys!
你刚刚探寻的妮可希望...
Hey, that thing that happened before with Nico's hopes and...
不 她说的对
No, she's right.
那样侵犯她的隐私不好
It wasn't cool to invade her privacy like that.
我也不想有这种能力
I didn't ask for this power.
我不会告诉你们我看到了什么 我只是想说
And I'm not gonna tell you what I saw. I just wanted to say...
也许我们误解她了
maybe I was wrong about her.
你们两个是光明与黑暗 就像泰和我
You two are light and dark, like Ty and me.
也许你们也以同样的方式保持彼此间的平衡
Maybe you guys balance each other out in the same way.
看
Hey, look!
这里
In here.
-我的天 -泰伦在哪
- Oh, my God. - Where's Tyrone?
不知道 但我们现在要去那里
No idea. But we gotta get over there now.
我们赶不过去的 我不能飞过去 记得吗
We won't make it in time. I can't fly over here, remember?
但我可以 走
But I can, come on.
-所以我们就这么跟着她 -是这样的
- So we're just gonna follow her? - Pretty much.
飞
Sail!
泰在哪里
Where is Ty?
也许那个是他
Maybe that's him.
不
Uh... no.
我的天 我们害他被杀了吗
Oh, my God, did we get him killed?
退后
Back!
你可以最后死
You get to die last
这样你就能看着我
so you can watch me kill
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表