剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
当然了
Of course.
我们在...人称黑暗维度的地方
That's where we are-some call it the Dark Dimension.
我明白为什么这么称呼了
I can see why.
它想要毁掉我
It wants to destroy me.
但我必须要放下艾米
But I have to let Amy go.
曾经发生的事很可怕 但已经无法挽回了
What happened was terrible, but it can't be changed.
你是为我而来的
You came for me.
你没必要这么做的
You didn't have to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们该走了
We have to go.
看来我失去了我的向导
Looks like I lost my guide.
她看上去像是艾米 但也许她是别的东西
She looked like Amy, but maybe she was something else.
为什么现在又走了
And why leave now?
我觉得我们不能相信这世界的任何东西
I don't think we can trust much of anything in this world.
我要找到卡罗琳娜
I need to find Karolina.
你觉得黑暗维度在我们的车♥库♥里放了车吗
Do you think the Dark Dimension put a car in our garage?
你...你抹除了我的记忆
You... you mind wiped me!
在现实世界里 我...
In the real world, I...
我曾来到地下室 看到了我不该看到的东西
I-I-I came into the basement and I saw what I wasn't supposed to
你 你就抹除了我的记忆
and you-and you erased my memory!
是的 那次很成功 为什么这次不行
Yes, and it worked perfectly that time. So, why not now?
我精确量了剂量
I measured that dosage properly.
因为这不是你的实验室 我们不是在我们的世界里
Because this isn't your lab! We're not in our world!
我是不想让你受苦
I was trying to keep you from suffering.
我觉得可能是你导致我受苦的
I think you may have actually caused my suffering.
我不会的 我不可能
I wouldn't. I couldn't.
-我当时很小心 -我那时候几岁
- I was so careful. - How old was I when this happened?
我忘了 也许12岁吧
I don't know exactly. Maybe 12.
或者13
Or 13?
就是在我焦虑症开始的时候
Right when my anxiety started?
我敢肯定是他爸爸遗传给你的
Pretty sure that was your father's side.
他的叔叔梅尔文曾经把他锁在房♥间里
You know, his Uncle Melvin locked himself in a room
很久不给他剪头发和脚指甲
and wouldn't cut his hair or his toenails for the longest time.
不 是你 因为你侵犯了我
No! It came from you! Because you-you violated me!
你夺走了我的记忆
You took away my memories!
因为我想保护你不被怪物伤害
Because I was trying to protect you from that monster.
那个可怜的生物不是怪物
That pathetic creature's not the monster!
你才是怪物
You're the monster!
你总是这么小题大做
Always so dramatic.
我发现我们应该多着眼于
You know, I find that it really helps
积极的一面
to focus on the silver lining.
我们又重聚了 这才是最重要的
We're together again, and that is all that matters.
能把骨锯递给我吗
Can you hand me the bone saw?
为什么要这么对我 把我绑起来就帮不了你们了
Why are you doing this to me? I can't help you if I'm tied up.
你不是我们的救世主 你是我们的祭品
You're not our savior. You're our sacrifice.
你这样的人也许会让她满足
Someone like you, maybe she'll be satisfied.
-谁 -黑暗
- Who? - The darkness.
她每晚都会来带走一个人 进行进食
She comes every night and takes one of us. It's how she feeds.
听我说 我很遗憾要你们被杀了
Listen to me, I am so sorry about what happened to you!
要是我早知道教堂的所作所为 我一定会阻止
If I'd known what the Church was doing, I would've stopped it!
-求你了 -也许你能阻止这一切
- Please! - Well, maybe you can stop this.
我的爱人
Beloved!
美丽的卡罗琳娜 你终于来了
Beautiful Karolina at last!
妮可
Nico?
你见到我很惊讶吗
Are you surprised to see me?
这只是我脑子里的场景
This is just in my head.
不
No.
我是真的
I'm real.
很真实 很真实
So real. So real.
一个吻就能证明
A kiss will prove it.
不要 求你
Don't. Please.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你不再爱我了吗
Don't you love me anymore?
你说过
You said...
你说过你不管怎样都会爱我的
You said you'd love me no matter what.
这不是你
This isn't you.
吻我
Kiss me.
当然了 当然了
Of course. Of course.
但是你知道强人所难的亲吻
But you know that a kiss that isn't given freely
不能算是亲吻
isn't really a kiss.
所以 把我解开吧
So, untie me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是很惊讶在这里见到了你
I was just surprised to see you here, that's all.
这个样子
Like this.
但是我很高兴有你在
But I'm so happy that you're here.
骗子 你骗我
Liar! You tricked me!
但如果你想干一架
But if you want a fight--
我不想
I don't.
你做了什么
What have you done?!
你做了什么
What have you done?!
你不用再拖着他了
You don't have to carry him around anymore.
约拿是我该解决的问题 我失败了
Jonah was my problem to solve, and I failed.
你不该承担这个责任
You never should've had to take on that responsibility.
这不是我痛苦的来源
That's not the source of my pain.
我的痛苦是孤独
My pain is loneliness.
你是解药
And you are the cure.
我不能成为你的解药 对不起
I can't be that for you. I'm-I'm sorry.
但你发过誓的 你说不管怎样都会的
But you swore! You said no matter what!
卡罗琳娜 你在哪里 你在哪里
Karolina! Where are you? Where are you?
你说你不害怕我的黑暗
You said you weren't afraid of my darkness!
你说你不管怎样都会爱我
You said you'd love me no matter what!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
真的是你
It's really you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
嗯 嗯 我...
Yeah. Yeah. I...
我刚刚在找你 你就出现了
I-I was just looking for you, and now here you are.
过来
Come here.
我要你明白
I need you to understand
我做的一切 一切
that everything I do-everything I did--
都是为了保护你
I did for your protection.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection!
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself!
你真的这么觉得吗
Do you really think that?
你已经不了解我了 我也不认识你了
You don't know me anymore, and I really don't know you.
好吧
Fine.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
喂食的时间到了
It is feeding time.
喂谁
Feeding what?
她饿了 你不需要我
Well, she is hungry, and you don't need me.
你超级厉害 看看你怎么应付里面的家伙
You're so goddamn tough, let's see you face what's inside.
好
Fine.
我没问题
Not a problem for me.
来
Here...
-它有名字吗 -有 33号♥
- Does it have a name? - Yeah. Number 33.
真有创意 真是朗朗上口
Really inventive. That just rolls off the tongue.
来 老...老妇
Here... Old... Old Lace.
新妇
New Lace?
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
我带了午餐
I've got lunch.
姑娘 来吧
Girl. Okay.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
还是像老妇 我可以和你联接
Still kind of Old Lace. I can-I can connect to you.
是我 我不...我不是我妈妈
It's me. I'm not-I'm not my mom.
是我 格特
It's me. Gert.
我能看穿你的表面
And I see beyond the surface level.
我知道这里有我的老妇
I know that my Lace is in there somewhere.
好了
Okay.
给 乖乖的
Yeah, there you go. That's my girl.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表