剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
手♥机♥测试的区域
Violent crime has spiked in every area
暴♥力♥犯罪率均直线上升
that the phones have been beta-tested.
现在 巫师总部正在将
And right now, those phones are being
这些手♥机♥装上卡车运往各地
loaded into trucks at Wizard headquarters.
我们要怎么阻止他们
Well, how do we stop 'em?
也许我们阻止不了它们送往各地
Maybe we can't stop them from being shipped.
但阻止手♥机♥激活呢
But what about activated?
如果我们能在乌鸦电脑主框架中植入病毒
If we could plant a virus in the Corvus computer mainframe,
我们理论上能在分销后破坏这些手♥机♥
could we theoretically disable the phones after distribution?
如果有能用的病毒 我支持你的想法
If there were an actual virus, I'd be all over that.
但我们要怎么创造出电脑病毒
But how do we create a computer virus?
其实 你面前就有一个
Actually, you're talking to one.
蟾蜍博迪
Bohd the Toad.
兄弟
My man!
最近怎么样
How's it hangin'?
说实话 沃恩
Honestly, Vaughn, I gotta tell ya,
你关于Z时代的小抄没用的
the Gen-Z spreadsheet's failing you.
什么 不 我可不觉得
What? No, nah, no, I don't think so.
算了 你看到茉莉了吗
Forget it. Have you seen Molly?
我听说卡罗琳娜和她的朋友来了
I hear Karolina and her friends are hanging out.
没有 相信我 我肯定会知道的
No. And believe me, I'd know.
-她在那里 -我是说是的
- There she is. - I mean yes.
她显然正要过来说"喂...
Obviously she's on her way over here to say, "Yo...
你好"
'Sup?"
茉莉
Hey! Hey. Molly.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有事 今天真是糟透了
No. It's been a shitty day.
这周都糟透了 这个月都糟...
And a shitty week. And a shitty month--
注意用语 这里是教会
Whoa, language. This is a church.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
但是你碰到我真是太好了 跳舞队长
But it's a good thing you ran into me, Dance Captain.
你想去找个地方聊聊吗
Do you wanna go somewhere where we can talk?
摩根来了
Morgan's coming.
那你该走了 我会找到你和我说的那本书
Then you have to leave. I'll find the book you told me about.
她不知道你破坏了咒术
She doesn't know that you broke the enchantment.
我在这里 她不会怀疑的
She'll think nothing of me being in here.
我找机会给你发信息
I'll text you when I get a chance.
罗伯特 我不能让你这么做
Robert, I can't let you do this.
我们是一边的
We're a team.
又是一家人了 交给我吧
A family again. Please, I got this.
-她在哪里 -她刚走 书呢
- Where is she? - She just left. Where's the book?
我找不到 你♥爸♥爸正在找
I couldn't find it. Your father's searching for it now.
爸爸 不 他是她那边的
Dad? No, he's on her side.
不 她用项链对他下咒了 但是被我破坏了
No. She enchanted him using a necklace, but I broke the spell.
他现在只能靠自己了
He's on his own in there.
她会抓到他 杀了他的 我绝对不能让他出事
She's gonna catch him and kill him. I can't let that happen.
妮可 不要
Nico, don't!
-摩根 -妮可
- Morgan? - Nico.
你好像是两手空空地来了
Looks like you came empty-handed.
让我看看艾利克斯 然后我把魔杖给你们
Show me Alex. And then I'll bring you the Staff.
我...我要确保他没事
I just... I just need to know he's still okay.
明智的选择
Wise choice.
我们赶紧进去开始吧
Let's go inside and begin.
我们不能去别的地方吗
Can't we still just go somewhere else?
不
No.
不 我觉得这里正合适
No, I think this is just the spot.
来吧
Come.
你们俩什么时候一起混了
Since when do you two hang out?
这说来可就话长了
Well, that's a long, funny story.
而且这不重要
And not relevant.
你什么时候开始为巫师工作了
Since when did you start working for Wizard?
我们想找罗伯特
We were expecting Robert.
我现在负责制♥造♥和分销
I'm in charge of manufacturing and distribution.
要把整个项目扩展到我原来的街区
Gonna move the whole operation to the old neighborhood.
刺♥激♥当地的经济
Stimulate the local economy.
这真是令人佩服
Well, that's an admirable goal.
但是我们不能让你们的手♥机♥发货
Except we can't let your phones get shipped out.
这些手♥机♥不对劲
There's something wrong with them.
怎么不对劲
Wrong how?
孩子们认为这手♥机♥
Well, the kids think the phones
会诱使人们变得暴♥力♥
are triggering people to be violent,
数据显示也是如此
and statistics do back it up.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
给我们十分钟 让我们
Unmonitored access to the mainframe
神不知鬼不觉地接触到主框架就好
for 10 minutes would be nice.
交给我吧
I can do that.
好
Fine.
如果摩根有什么目的
If Morgan's up to something,
我们不确定谁是为她干活的
we can't be sure who here's working for her.
这里有人工作吗
Well, is anybody working here?
楼的这一片好像都没有人用了
I mean, this part of the building seems kind of deserted.
你懂那些技术部的人
You know IT guys.
一般都坐在办公桌前
Live under their desks mostly.
杰弗里
Geoffrey.
这里没有服务器
There's no server here.
我觉得他知道 维克多
I think he knows that, Victor.
抱歉
Sorry.
不能让你们拖慢手♥机♥的分销
Can't let you slow down the distribution of these phones.
-这事关艾利克斯的生命 -什么
- Alex's life is at stake. - What?
不 等等 杰弗里
No, wait. Geoffrey!
看来我们看到那丑乌鸦项链时应该反应过来的
Guess that hideous crow necklace should have been a giveaway.
嗯
Yeah.
这里真不错
This is nice.
我们可以到这里吗
Are we allowed to be back here?
不可以
Not at all.
但这里最大的好处是 你想说什么都行
And the best part about it is, you can say whatever you want,
因为没有人会来听
because nobody's around to hear it.
-你听着 -嗯
- You are. - Yeah.
但我是一个优秀的聆听者 说说吧
But I am a great listener. Try me.
我差点伤害了我的朋友
I almost hurt my friends.
我还想伤害别人
And I wanted to hurt someone else.
对我很重要的人
Someone that's important to you.
茉莉 你是一个很好的人
Molly, you're-you're a good person.
你不可能做坏事的
Nothing you could do could be bad.
不 不 有可能的 我会做很糟糕的事
No, no, it could. It could be really, really bad.
要是我失控了 我不知道
If-if I lose control, I don't know--
我很抱歉 我不明白
I'm-I'm sorry, I don't follow.
你保证你不会对我有看法
You promise you won't judge?
茉莉 我要是会对别人有看法
Molly, if judging was my thing,
我就不会住在帐篷里 每天切蔬菜了
I wouldn't live in a tent and chop vegetables all day.
你到底在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
这个
This.
天啊
Holy shit!
嗯 很可怕吧
Yeah. Scary, right?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
真是太厉害了
It's amazing.
再做一次
Do it again.
我们来找到艾利克斯把
Let's find Alex.
站在镜子前 做好准备
Step to the mirror and prepare yourself.
我接下来要给你看的东西可不好看
What I'm about to show you is sure to be unpleasant.
你现在肯定知道
Certainly by now you understand
镜子是天然的间隙之地
that mirrors are natural "thin places."
它们是通往多个维度的通路
They are pathways to multiple dimensions.
进去出来都可以
Both inner and outer.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯 你能听到吗
Alex? Alex. Can you hear me?
他不知道我们的存在
He's unaware of our presence.
不要 不 求你了 听我说 不要
Please stop, no. Please! Listen to me, please!
住手 不 我要怎样才能让你们住手
Stop! No! What do I have to do to make you stop?
我愿意做任何事 住手 求你了
I'll do anything! Stop it! Please!
艾利克斯 坚持住 我来了
Alex, just hold on, okay? I'm coming!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表