剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
It's my favorite.
我叫麦克斯
I'm Max.
格特
Gert.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我是查斯
And I'm Chase.
麦克斯
Max.
我不知道你筹钱是为了保护什么草根事业
Don't know what grass roots cause you're collecting for,
但是我们没有钱 你可以去全食试试
but we gave at the office so you can try Whole Foods.
我其实没有收钱 我是在分发这些
Oh, I'm actually not collecting money. I'm giving these out.
这是巫师新式的手♥机♥ 这是乌鸦智能手♥机♥
It's the Wizard's new phone. Meet the WizPhone Corvus.
这是紫色的
It's purple.
-你 -你在巫师工作吗
- Yeah. - You work for Wizard?
这是我的实习项目 我是南加州大学的大三学生
Part of my internship program. I'm a junior at USC.
真棒 你的专业是什么
Oh, awesome. What are you studying?
我主修健康与人文 辅修社会公正
I'm a health and humanities major with a social justice minor.
发手♥机♥和人文有什么关系
How is handing out cell phones gonna help humanity?
我们不是简单地把手♥机♥发给
Oh, well, it's not like we're just giving them away
早餐热门地的美女
to cute girls at hipster breakfast spots.
洛杉矶到处都是举目无亲的孩童
Um, L. A. is full of kids who don't have anyone.
用巫师乌鸦
On the WizPhone Corvus,
大家可以马上就能和其他用户组成社区
people have an immediate community of fellow users.
因此就能让弱势群体拥有力量
And that means power to the disadvantaged,
这应该是我们努力
which should be the point
争取达到的一个目标 你不觉得吗
of anything we put our time into, I mean, don't you think?
我的确是这么觉得
I do think, yeah.
-嗯 -茉莉 四人
- Yeah. - Molly, party of four?
叫到我们了
Oh, that's us.
可惜啊 我们要走了 认识你很高兴 麦克
Oh, yep, too bad, gotta go. Nice to meet you, Mike.
是麦克斯 不过没关系
Uh, Max. But no worries.
嗯 我出来再找你
Um... Yeah, I'll catch you on the way out?
嗯 我就在这里
Yeah, I'll be here.
真是美味
Oh, that was so good!
现在我们吃饱了 又没钱了
Well, now that we're full and poor again,
我们应该决定一下该怎么赚钱了
we should decide what we're gonna do for money.
我们不用付房♥租
I mean, we don't have to pay for rent,
但我也不介意以后经常这样来吃饭
but I wouldn't mind being able to eat like this every so often.
等等 我们要回去
Wait, are we just gonna go back
继续一起住在大宅里吗
to living together at the hostel?
我们还能去哪里 回家吗
Where else are we gonna go? Back home?
不 不可能 但是 我是说...
No, not an option, but, I mean...
我们的父母已经从超级反派降级成
our parents were downgraded from super villain
和我们共处会觉得尴尬的普通有缺点的家伙
to nefarious flawed human beings we feel awkward around.
但我不会回去的
But I'm not going backwards.
我们这六个月的确错过了很多
We did miss a lot the last six months.
毕业 舞会 暑期实习 做未来的计划
Graduation, prom, summer jobs, making any plans for the future.
我知道我接下来要做什么 过普通的生活
Well, I know what I'm gonna do next, you know, normal stuff.
我要搞一份兼♥职♥ 得到毕业证
I'm gonna get a part-time job and my GED
进行大学申请 然后约会...
and college applications and dating--
从麦弗里克开始
Starting with Maverick?
他叫麦克斯 我知道你很清楚
His name is Max. I know that you know that.
你真是一个善妒的前男友
You're such a jealous ex-boyfriend trope.
我没有嫉妒
I am not jealous.
给
Here you go.
抱歉 哥们
Oh. Oh, sorry, dude.
你摔坏了
You broke it!
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
你眼前有大好的未来
You got a bright future ahead of you.
不管你要做什么 我们都会支持你
Whatever you have to do to get it, we support you.
-这是你应得的 -你最好小心点
- You deserve it. - Hey, you better watch it!
-我很抱歉 拜托 -拜托
- Whoa! I'm sorry, please! - Oh, come on!
求你了 我再给你一台新的
Please, I'll give you a new phone!
快滚
Get lost.
麦克斯 你没事吧
Hey, Max, are you okay?
应该吧...
Uh, yeah. I think...
也许我需要坐一下
maybe I just need to lay down.
他跑了 我们带你去医院
He's gone. We'll get you some help.
你...深呼吸
Just... breathe.
这就是为了一台手♥机♥吗
All that, over a phone?
离家童盟
第三季 第六集
离群索居的第1♥8♥9♥天
Day 1♥8♥9♥ of living off the grid.
我被迫离开了木屋
I was forced to abandon the cabin.
我因为吃了
I developed a rash from
我以为是鸡油菇的菇类而长了疹子
eating what I thought were chanterelle mushrooms.
用尿敷 也没用
Peeing on it, that didn't help.
我试图在壁炉里生火
I attempted to light a fire in the hearth
马上发现了一家子浣熊
and quickly discovered a family of raccoons.
告诫自己 浣熊闻到人类的尿味后
Note to self: Raccoons become quite aggressive
会变得很有攻击性
at the smell of human urine.
于是我撤退到一个帐篷里
So I decamped to a tent
让我能好好思考我为什么要隐居
where I can focus on the reason that I went into isolation,
就是为了向自己证明
which is to prove to myself
我可以做到完全自给自足
that I can be completely self-sufficient.
我不需要科学技术 我不需要现代便利
I don't need technology. I don't need modern conveniences.
我连冲浴都不需要
I don't even need a shower.
也许泡澡还不错
Oh, perhaps I could stand to bathe,
但我我会继续探寻我的终极目标
but I will remain driven towards my ultimate purpose,
那就是 弄清楚
which is... to find out...
我的人生到底是怎么了
what the hell went wrong in my life.
你怎么知道莱斯利会在这里
How do you know Leslie's even here?
她不在家里 她还能在哪里
She wasn't home. Where else would she be?
也许她去祭坛看你外婆了
Well, maybe she went to see your grandma up at the Crater.
也许 但我上次见我妈妈的时候
Maybe, but last time I talked to my mom,
她想要捣毁教会 而不是重建
she wanted to tear down the Church, not build it up.
这倒是新变化
This is new.
有人在收容这些人 照顾这些人
Somebody's drawing these people in, caring for them.
-你简直就像是女王 -我们赶紧走吧
- Oh, it's like you're a queen. - Let's get outta here.
不 他们不会伤害我们的 看 他们爱你
No, they're not gonna hurt us. Look at them, they love you.
不 茉莉 这不是爱 这只是盲目的崇拜
No, Molly, this isn't love, this is just blind worship.
-卡罗琳娜 -说到盲目的崇拜
- Karolina. - Uh... Speaking of blind worship.
莱斯利见到你肯定会很高兴
Oh, Leslie will be so happy to see you.
-我妈妈在这里吗 -不然还能在哪里
- My mom is here? - Yeah. Where else would she be?
这都是她一手打造的
This is all her.
那这到底是什么
And what is this, exactly?
-是下一个阶段 -什么
- It's the next phase. - Of?
教会 光明 一切
The Church. The light. Everything.
我们已经是后圣光时代了
We're post-Radiance now.
妈妈
Mom?
亲爱的 你没事 你不见了好久
Oh, honey, you're okay. Oh, you were gone so long.
-宝宝呢 -她离开了
- The baby? - She made it.
赞文真的很厉害
Xavin was amazing.
妈妈 这些人是谁
Mom, who are all these people?
他们听说了你在祭坛做的事后就来加入了
They came after hearing what you did at the Crater.
我吸引人注意只是为了让我们能逃跑
I put on a show so that we could escape.
最近发生的事让我明白
Well, recent events have convinced me
宇宙中还有很多
that there are still so much about
我们不了解的地方
the universe we don't understand.
寻找答案并不是什么错误的事
And there's nothing wrong with searching for answers.
在你评价之前
Look, before you judge...
试着先去看看我们在这里带来的好影响
just try to see the good that we're doing here.
谢谢你让我捏着你的手
Thanks for letting me hold your hand.
针头让我很紧张
Needles make me pretty nervous.
伤疤正好一样
Hey, matching scars.
是啊 这样我们就不用纹身
Yeah. Well, so now we don't have to get tattoos
来纪念这一刻了
to commemorate the occasion.
嗯
Yeah.
天啊 疼吗
Oh, God, does it hurt?
开瓶器要是捅进来会更疼
Not as much as a corkscrew to the eye would have.
还好你出现了 你救了我
Thank God you showed up. You-you saved me.
我只是接住了你 茉莉救了你
Oh, I just caught you, Molly saved you.
嗯 真的很厉害
Yeah, that was pretty amazing.
我从来没见过有人能这样把人扔出去
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表