剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你不是为我害怕
You're not scared for me...
你是害怕我
you're scared of me.
好吧
Well...
我不会再害怕了
I'm done being afraid.
不管怎么样 我都要救艾利克斯
Gonna face whatever this is, and I'm gonna save Alex.
你怎么进入这个圆圈
How do you enter this circle?
用完美的爱 完美信任
With perfect love, perfect trust.
我将让你 不会再有恐惧 妮可
I release you, Nico, from your fear,
解除你使用真正力量的束缚
your bindings that keep you from tapping into your true power.
第二个阻碍必须要你自己去除
Second obstacle you must remove yourself.
想要和你的姐♥妹♥们♥同行
To walk with your sisters,
你就必须自己走上这条道路
you must set your own feet upon the path.
那是什么 是血什么的吗
What is that? Is that blood or something?
这是香槟 用来庆祝你加入我们的女巫团体
It's champagne, to celebrate your initiation into our coven.
多么渺小
So mote it be.
我们怎么办 妮可已经完全被她控制了
What are we gonna do? Nico is completely under her spell.
麦克斯说这手♥机♥很快就要火遍全球
Max said the phones are being released worldwide any day now.
他们要像拯救世界一样卖♥♥到全世界
I mean, they're selling them like they're gonna save humanity.
听起来像是傲慢以前的门面
Sounds a lot like PRIDE's old cover story.
我觉得这会比傲慢更加可怕
I have a feeling this is a lot worse than PRIDE.
等等 伙计们
Wait, guys.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
茉莉
Molly!
茉莉
Molly!
茉莉
Molly!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表