剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
艾利克斯 谁能...
Alex? Anyone he--
好吧
Okay.
我哪里都找不到格特和老妇
I can't find Gert and Old Lace anywhere.
我不用杀人了
I don't know whether to be relieved
我不知道我该不该舒一口气...
I don't have to kill anyone, or --
-怎么了 茉莉 -没什么
- What's happening, Molly? - Nothing.
我觉得你有所保留
I think there's something you're not saying.
我做过调研
I've been doing research
我认为这幅表情的意思是我们需要谈谈
and I believe that look means we need to "talk."
你是认真的吗
You serious?
大家怎么会就这么不见了
How can everyone just be gone?
没有任何...去哪里的线索
Without... any clue to where they went.
我们好像根本就没有关系
Like we're not even connected.
好像...我们根本就不是一家人
Like... we're not even a family.
我也是一个孤儿
I'm also an orphan.
我的妈妈在生下我后就抛弃了我
My mother gave me up early in my existence.
赞丹人没有衰老过程
Xartans don't have the same aging process,
但你们应该会管那叫婴儿
but you would call it a baby.
我父亲被囚禁后
And when my father was imprisoned,
我就只有加入军队这一个选择
joining the military was my only option.
你成为战士以后
When you're a soldier,
就会明白 你根本不能有...感情
you learn there's no room for... emotions.
所以你从来不笑吗
Is that why you don't smile?
因为战士没有感情
Because soldiers don't have feelings?
我们不能表达感情
We can't show feelings.
我没有说过我们没有感情
I didn't say we don't have them.
我想成为战士
I want to be a soldier.
但是
But...
我也不想变得不像我
I don't wanna stop being me.
我觉得你正在成为战士 但你依然是你
I think you're on your way to being both.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你
Thanks.
我相信人类这时候会用手臂环抱彼此
I believe this is where humans stretch arms around each other?
等一下
Hold on one second.
我以前每天都会戴着这个
I used to wear this every day.
我妈妈给我的
My mom gave this to me.
感觉是很久以前的事了
Seems like so long ago.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
-你和我丈夫有什么关系 -戴尔吗
- What is your relationship to my husband? - Dale?
法官
The Magistrate.
监控摄像头在那里
There's the camera.
交给我
I got it.
模糊
Blur.
屡试不爽
Never gets old.
好了
All right.
好像覆盖了一层新的巫师安保
Looks like there's a whole new layer of Wizard security.
生物识别
Biometric.
试试看看实验室内部
Try seeing inside the lab.
有三根管子
There's three tubes!
每根管子里有一个人
Nico, there's a body inside each one.
三个人 卡罗琳娜 格特 还有谁
Three? Karolina, Gert, and who else?
查斯吧
Chase, maybe?
有人站在外面 手放在管子上
Someone's standing outside of it. Their hands are on the tube.
-一个外星人吗 -应该是的
- One of the aliens? - Think so.
-算了 我要进去了 -不行
- Never mind. I'm going in. - No, you're not!
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan!
这就是我的计划 艾利克斯
This is my plan, Alex.
卡罗琳娜对你来说真的很重要 对吗
Karolina's really important to you, isn't she?
她是最重要的
More than anything.
我知道你可能不想听
Look, I know that's hard for you to hear.
那天晚上 你把我们聚在一起 这
Right? That night, when you got us all back together, this--
这不是你想要的结果
this couldn't have been what you wanted.
我希望能让你开心
What I wanted was to make you happy.
看来我还是成功了
So, I guess I succeeded in that.
不 还有其他人
Oh, no. There's someone else.
妮可 看起来像是你妈妈
Nico, it looks like your mom!
所以 为了救我们的朋友
So, in order to rescue our friends,
我们要突破三个约拿
we gotta get past three Jonahs.
我们要重新整顿 做好万全准备
We gotta re-group, arm ourselves.
我有一个主意 我们走
I have an idea. Let's go.
法官为什么不杀了你
Why won't the Magistrate kill you?
他像椰子一样脱皮
He's flaking like a coconut.
但你却在一根管子里
And, yet, here you are, parked in a tube.
法官 脱皮
The Magistrate? Flaking?
你是说约拿
Yeah, you mean Jonah!
你为什么要问我我爸爸的事
Why are you asking me about my dad?
你刚刚说你♥爸♥爸
Did you just say your dad?
你刚刚说我在一根管子里
And did you just say that I'm in a tube?
你在算法里 亲爱的
You're in the Algorithm, dear.
这是你的幻想婚礼
This is your fantasy wedding
和你的幻想新娘 还有幻想朋友
with your fantasy bride and your fantasy friends.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
你进那个女孩的管子干什么
What were you doing inside that girl's tube?
"那女孩"是你♥爸♥爸的杂种
"That girl" is your father's hybrid bastard.
-我有妹妹了 -马上要没有了
- I have a sister? - Not for long.
只能说 我要缩短她的蜜月了
Let's just say I'm about to shorten her honeymoon.
缩短很多
By a lot.
卡罗琳娜 过来
Karolina. Come here.
真是太好了
It's great.
妮可 不
Nico, no!
今天怎么样 亲爱的
Okay. How we doing in here, sweeties?
开始有点放松下来了吧
Startin' to chillax just a little bit? Right?
亲爱的 我一直在想
You know, honey, I-I've been thinking.
你觉得你手里拿着健康食品 嘴里说着
You think that you're this "adorkable" Pride dad
过时的俚语 就说明你是可耐的傲慢爸爸
with your healthy snacks and your painfully outdated slang,
但你其实就是一个冷血的连环杀人狂
but you are a cold-blooded serial killer.
你就是不折不扣的疯子
You are the definition of a psychopath.
你精神分♥裂♥ 行为扭曲
You dissociate and you compartmentalize.
亲爱的 我明白你的意思
Okay, sweetie, I understand what you say.
然后你模拟出你根本
And then you simulate all these emotions
感受不到的各种情感
that there's no way you actually feel.
因为你假装的这个人
Because this guy that you pretend to be--
如果你真的是他 你马上就会让我走
if you were really this guy, you would let me go this instant.
我知道你爱我 你很想我
I get-I get that you love me and miss me,
但是我离家出走是为了很多正确的原因
but I ran away for a lot of very right reasons.
-现在都太晚了 -小蛋糕
- And now it is too late- - Muffin!
我说了你说得对
I said you're right.
我很多话都说得对 你能不能更详细一点
I'm right about a lot of things. Can you be more specific?
你说得对 这太疯狂了
You're right that this is crazy.
好吗
All right?
你说得对 我想回到一切坏事
You're right that I'm trying to go back to some time
发生之前的时候
before all the bad things happened.
我现在落得这模样
There's got to be something very wrong
肯定是因为我有很严重的问题
with me that I ended up in this place.
我没有面对我的恐惧
You know, instead of facing my fears
相信你可以的
and trusting that you got this.
因为我知道
Because I know--
我知道你可以的
I know you got this.
我只是想
You know, I'm just trying to--
我不知道 让你和我一起在这里
I don't know, keep you here with me
你虽然很不开心 但你很安全
where you'd be safe, if deeply unhappy.
我错了 我现在明白了
I was wrong. I get that now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你打算让我回去找茉莉和我的朋友们吗
So, you're just gonna let me go back to Molly and all my friends?
还不行
Not yet.
如果我要把你送回那个可怕的世界
If I'm gonna send you out into the big bad world...
我要给你
I'm gonna give you
一个女孩子能拥有的最大的胡椒喷雾
the biggest can of pepper spray a girl could ever dream of.
老妇 你好啊
Old Lace, hi!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表