剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你觉得
Do you think...
我...我是第四个外星人吗
I'm-I'm the fourth alien?
无意冒犯 妮可 但是
No offense, Nico, but...
你看上去作为宿主应该有很强的敌意
you seem like a pretty hostile host.
如果外星人跳进你的身体里 也会马上跳出去
If an alien jumped in you, they'd jump right back out.
谢谢你
Thanks...
应该说谢谢吧
I think.
太好了 成功了
Yes! It worked!
是珍妮特和查斯 格特在哪里
It's Janet and Chase! So where's Gert?
我们等一下再找了
We'll have to find out later.
天呐 我们要怎么进去
God, how do we get into these things?
我还以为我再也见不到她了
I thought I'd never see her again.
我们用X光目镜看的时候
When we looked through the X-ray goggles,
看到他们这样用手放在管子上
they had their hands on the tube like this.
维克多 我不想再吃薄饼了
Victor, I don't want any more crepes.
草莓薄饼 早餐的甜点
Strawberry crepes, dessert for breakfast.
这是我做得最好的
This is my best one.
但是维克多 台子上有八个薄饼
But Victor, there's eight crepes all over the counter.
-那是最好的 -但我不想...
- That's the best one. - But I don't want--
珍妮特
Janet.
怎么回事 我们在哪里
What is going on? Where are we?
艾利克斯 天啊 你找到我了
Alex! Oh, my God, you found me!
你想要来个薄饼吗
Would you like a crepe?
答应就行 他不会也不能介意
Just say yes. He can't-never mind.
那是什么
What is that?
-我们要怎么离开这里 -这里是算法
- How do we get you out of here? - This is the Algorithm.
我的意识连到了维持我生命的
My consciousness is connected to a machine
机器上
that's keeping me alive.
维克多之前是一个人在里面
When Victor was in here he was by himself.
-但查斯也和我一起被困了 -还有卡罗琳娜
- But Chase is with me too... - And Karolina.
一共有三个人吗 系统要受不了了
There's three of us? That's what's straining the system!
如果我们不赶紧离开这里
If we don't get out of here soon--
上帝啊 我该怎么办
Jesus. What do I do?
你可以自♥由♥来去 但是我们只能通过
You can come and go, but we can only leave through a door
在外面用代码开关的门离开
that needs to be opened from the outside with a code.
-什么代码 -在《摘要》里
- Which is? - It's in The Abstract.
吉博百科全书
The Gibb encyclopedia.
那是一本全是全息图的大皮制书
It's a big leather book full of holograms.
就在实验室里 你读不了
It's in the lab. You won't be able to read it,
但我创建了一个翻译程序
but I created a translation program.
应该还是能设置
It should still be set up.
好 我去找到《摘要》
Okay, so I get The Abstract,
找到开门的代码
and I find the code to open the door.
然后回来救我们
And come back and get us!
查斯
Chase?
艾利克斯 你怎么能同时出现在两个地方
Alex? How are you there and here?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
但肯定是我的错 对吗
But I bet it's my fault, isn't it?
只要发生坏事 那就是我的错
Everything bad that's happened, it's because of me.
你当然会跳进
Of course you would jump into
紫色头发的人的肉体里
the body of someone with purple hair.
你的精力好吗
Are you vigorous?
你看起来精力很好
You appear to be vigorous.
抑制剂
Inhibitor pods?
你们要给我用这个吗
You guys were gonna use those on me?
只要你自愿跟我们走就不会 儿子
Not if you come willingly, son.
他只会让我更痛苦
He does nothing but make our lives miserable,
然后打个响指就丢下一切了
then snaps his fingers and you just drop everything?
你绝对不会为我这么费心
You'd never do that for me.
不要再兄妹敌对了
Cut the inter-sibling rivalry.
我们一直在急着等你联♥系♥
We have been anxiously awaiting some kind of communication.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我...
I...
听着 我...
Look, I--
我不知道 对不起
I don't know, I'm sorry.
我没办法 我有事拖住了
I-I couldn't help it. I got caught up in a thing.
-你不是我哥哥 -你不是儿子
- You're not my brother. - You're not my son.
他不会为任何事道歉
He would never apologize for anything.
你是谁
Who are you?
赞文 我就知道我应该杀了你
Xavin! I knew I should've killed you!
等等 那是个陷阱
Wait! It's a trap!
史黛西
Stacey!
是我 茉莉
It's-it's me, Molly.
你在我无依无靠的时候收养了我
The one you took in when I had no one.
我每次哭着要爸妈的时候你都会抱着我
The one that you held every time I cried for my parents.
你保证过你永远不会离开我的
The one that you promised you would never, ever leave.
我需要你 史黛西
I need you now, Stacey.
你去那边 我们能拦下她
You go that way! We'll intercept her!
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
我看到她往那边跑了
I saw her run that way.
史黛西 求你了 我知道你在里面
Stacey! Please, I know you're in there!
求你了 史黛西
Please, Stacey!
不 等等 等等
No! Wait, wait!
是我
It's me.
我 茉莉
Me, Molly.
是茉莉 我是你的女儿
It's Molly. I'm your daughter.
-是茉莉 -天啊
- It's Molly. - Oh, my God.
宝贝
Baby?
茉莉 宝贝
Molly, baby?!
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
格特在哪里
Where's Gert?
她没有和你一起吗
She's not with you?
我去家里看过了 戴尔也不在那里
I checked the house. Dale isn't there either.
好 我要走了 我不知道我还有多久
Okay, I have to go. I don't know how long I have.
等等 我要和你一起去
Wait, I'm coming with you!
不 亲爱的 太危险了
No. Sweetheart, it's too dangerous.
我爱你
I love you.
好
Okay.
妮可
Nico.
-这是 -你是一个人吗
- Is it--? - Are you real?
这是 这是我们的婚礼 对吗
This is, is this-this is our wedding, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我猜算法
I guess the Algorithm
是能让你到你梦想中的地方
is where you experience what you've always wanted.
这就是我最想要的
And this is what I've always wanted most.
比什么都想
More than anything.
你
You.
对不起 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
珍妮特教了我该怎么做
Janet told me everything we've gotta do,
但我们不能留在这里
but, can't stay here.
不 不 不要走
No. No, please don't go.
-听着 -求你别走
- Listen- - Please don't go.
我会为你回来的
I'll come back for you.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - All right.
我灯你
I-I lamp you!
妮可 这边
Nico! Over here!
希望你的妈妈顺利回来了
Hopefully your mother made her way back here.
妈妈 母亲
Mom? Mother?
真奇怪 她在哪里
That's weird. Where is she?
有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
早产啊
Early labor, huh?
我们来看看
Let's check it out.
我这次怀孕
You know, I-- I really haven't been as good
没太注意保养
with my prenatal care this time around.
毕竟第二次怀孕
Second pregnancy and all.
我以为没什么大不了的
I guess it's not really such a big deal.
而且这...
And it's also--
我们家这段时间也出了很多事
it's been a little bit of a crazy time in my family.
这次怀孕本来都很顺利 现在才有点问题
Anyway this pregnancy's really been pretty easy until now.
大家都说人人都是
Well, they say every one is...
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表