剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我可以把今天的事写进日程
I can add this episode to the agenda.
-如果你 -我得找个清洁工
- If you-- - I gotta find a janitor.
好吧 行
Right, yeah.
谁会想跟我交朋友呢
Now, who'd wanna hang out with, uh...
一个聪明 自信
intelligent, confident women
对抗权力制度的女人呢
challenging institutional power structures?
真无聊
So boring.
格特 格特 格特
Gert! Gert, Gert!
听着 我明天有个舞蹈课的试镜
Hey! So listen, I've got dance class audition tomorrow.
我真遗憾听到这个消息
I'm so sorry to hear that.
但其实对我很重要
But it's really important to me.
我觉得很悲伤
And I find that profoundly sad,
仿佛我在什么方面让你失望了
like I have failed you in some way.
好吧 你可以弥补我
Well, um, you can make it up to me.
埃菲尔 她是负责人 她在你们班
Eiffel, she's in charge and she's in your class,
也许你可以替我美言几句
and maybe you could put in a good word for me.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
你肯定不会希望我去替你
You do not want me lobbying on your behalf
跟任何拉拉队长说话
to any cheerleader.
结果对我和她们都会非常糟
It would just go really terribly for both me and them.
而且你不需要从那些乏味
And also you don't need to find validation
又自恋的人身上寻找肯定
in the opinions of the vapid and self-obsessed.
没关系
That's okay.
算了
Never mind.
这事对你很重要
This is important to you.
所以我会对任何想听的人
So I will extol your virtues
歌♥颂你的美德
to anyone who will listen,
就算她们拿着彩球 好了
even if they have pom poms. Okay.
谢谢 姐姐 你最好了
Thanks, sis! You're the best!
对了 其实是舞蹈队
By the way, it's the dance squad,
所以没有彩球
so it's like no pom poms.
-但我爱你 好了拜 -好极了 酷
- But I love you. Okay. Bye. - Great. Cool.
好吧
Okay.
不好意思 你能帮我一下吗
Excuse me, could you give me a hand
拿一下最那边的线
on the cord there at the end of this?
有一根线卡在了
There's a cord and it's stuck to...
那根线 就在最那边
The cord, it's right there at the end.
如果你能顺手帮个忙
If you could grab that.
就在你转弯之前 如果你
Before you pass that right there on the corner, if you...
视听器材俱乐部
The AV Club provides a service
向全校提供免费的服务
to the entire school, free of charge...
没人吗
Nobody's gonna?
妮可
Hey, Nico.
那我自己来 我就
Do it myself. I will, uh...
这有点...
It's a little...
确保我们没问题
Make sure that we're okay.
完美 好极了 谢谢了
Perfect. Great. Thank you...
坐在路边的男士
to the sittin' gentleman on the curb.
禁止停放自行车
不知为何这比我记忆里的还惨
Somehow that's actually worse than I remember it.
我一点都不记得了 是不是很糟
Is it bad I don't remember it at all?
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
没人赏识
No one appreciates...
没人赏识视听器材俱乐部
No one appreciates the AV club.
我们被忽略 缺少员工 还被低估
We're overlooked, understaffed, and undervalued.
这边走 我们去拦下他
This way. We'll cut him off.
呆瓜 让我帮你发传♥单♥吧
Hey, nerd, let me help you with those flyers.
不错 真是棒极了
Great. This is awesome.
非常感谢 你们这些又酷又强壮的男生
Thank you so much, you cool, strong guys.
不客气
Oh, don't worry.
反正没人会去你凄惨的女生俱乐部
No one's coming to your sad girl club anyways.
凄惨
Oh, sad?
是义怒吧
Try justifiably furious.
而且愤怒是能力 显然威胁到了你们
And anger is energy, which clearly threatens you.
-威胁 -哥们 友善点
- Threatens? - Hey, dude, be nice.
她难过也不是自己的错
It's not her fault she's sad.
如果你跟她一个样 你也会难过
You would be too if you looked like her.
我觉得她美极了
I think she's beautiful.
-真的吗 -真的吗
- You do? - You do?
这个五点钟方向的鬼魂哪里冒出来的
Where did the five o'clock shadow come from?
生长激素吃多了吧你 哥们
Whoa, lay off the HGH, dude.
我知道这话听起来很奇怪 但我能抱抱你吗
I know this sounds weird, but can I give you a hug?
当然不行
Obviously no.
你帮我的唯一原因是为了搞恶作剧
The only reason you would do that is for some mean prank.
你可能会录下来传到网上
You'd probably record it and upload it.
不过你事先问我了 给你好评
Bonus points for seeking active consent first, though.
谢谢 这几乎跟拥抱一样美好
Thank you. Almost as good as a hug.
我无法解释我有多怀念这一刻
It isn't possible to explain how much I've missed that.
怀念什么 你之前还在点名的地方见过我
Missed what? You saw me in homeroom earlier today.
但我那会见你穿的不是这个
I didn't see you looking like this, though.
对 这是件戏服
Yeah, it's a costume.
我在试镜 为了
I was auditioning for, um...
班战斯的海盗
《班南斯的海盗》
"Pirates of Penance."
那个读"班战斯"
That says "Penzance."
这个疤非常真实
That scar is just so remarkably real.
谢谢
Thanks.
你俩蠢蛋离她远点
Now, you two dipshits leave her alone.
你为什么突然之间关心她
Why do you care all of a sudden?
是啊 知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
我也有点好奇
I'm... I'm curious about that too.
她患有焦虑症
Well, I mean, she suffers from anxiety,
这是一种真的病
which is a real thing,
所以当你们这样欺负她的时候
so when you guys bully her like that--
什么 等等 你怎么知道的
What? Wait, hang on. How do you know that?
我是说 这很明显
I mean... it's obvious.
明显 什么 怎么就明显了
Obvious? What? How is it obvious?
-那是威尔德 我得走了 -什么
- That's Wilder. I gotta go. - What...?
我看到他了
I got him!
威尔德 天哪 你迟到了 公车在等呢
Wilder! My God, you're late. The bus is waiting.
-什么公车 -户外教学
- Bus--? - It's a field trip.
-道德黑客课 记得吗 -那是今天
- Ethical Hacking class, man? - That's today?
-对 就是今天 -那个穿我外套的人是谁
- Yeah, it's today. - Who's that in my jacket?
随便吧 不管时间旅行限制了
You know, whatever. Screw the time limit.
我们可能没有其他机会了
We might not get another chance.
-车开了 -艾利克斯 待在这里 别被人看到
- It's leaving. - Alex, stay here, out of sight.
其他人 别搞砸了
Everyone else, let's not mess this up.
停车 停车
Stop! Stop!
斯坦恩先生 有什么问题吗
Mr. Stein. Hey, is there a problem?
对 我们在找人
Yeah, we're looking for someone.
他不该在这
He shouldn't be here.
我已经点过名了
Well, I've taken roll,
这公车上唯一
and the only people who are on this bus
不该出现的人是你们
that shouldn't be are all of you.
他在那
There he is.
拜托 没人需要受伤
Hey, come on. No one needs to get hurt.
跟我们走 我们会解决的
Just come with us, we'll work it out.
各位 抱歉我迟到了 我以为我会错过
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. I thought I was gonna miss...
什么情况
Oh, what the hell?
我本来想说学校不准携带武器
I would say no weapons on school grounds.
但那是什么
But what is that?
艾利克斯 不要
Alex, no!
我是艾利克斯 那是谁
I'm Alex. Who is that?
那是未来的你
It's you from the future.
-我戴隐形眼镜了 -求你别杀我
- I got contacts? - Oh, please don't kill me.
我不能在希拉里胜选前死
I can't die before Hillary is elected!
-你告诉他们了吗 -不 请别杀我
- Have you told them? - No, please don't.
-真♥相♥ -关于总统竞选吗
- The truth? - About the election?
关于他是谁 你们在未来究竟是谁
About who he is. Who you all are in the future.
艾利克斯 你得住手了
Alex, you need to stop right now.
如果你说了其他事 会毁了一切
If you say anything else, you could ruin everything.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表