剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I have never seen someone throw a person like that before.
嗯
Yeah.
茉莉的父母
Molly's... parents
是马戏团的
were... in the circus.
不管怎么说
Anyways...
我能不能生硬地转移话题
Do you care if I make a weird transition?
我最喜欢了
That's my favorite kind.
今天真是烂透了
Today sucked.
但如果最后只需要缝几针
But if it ends with a few stitches
还有机会能更了解你
and a chance to get to know you better,
那感觉也算是赚了
it'll pretty much feel like a win.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
看 我把你加到了我的族群了
Uh, there. I just added you to my flock.
族群
Flock?
听起来比"谋杀"好
It sounds better than a "murder,"
一群乌鸦就是这么形容的
which is technically what a group of crows is called.
看来你真的很热衷
Oh, so you're like really into this.
是的 我觉得这就是我的目标
I am. Uh, feels like my purpose.
我也希望能有一个
I'd like one of those.
那什么阻止了你呢
Well, what's standing in your way?
人生...
I mean, life...
很多事
a... a lot of stuff.
还有...
And with, um...
我和我的朋友还有...
me and my friends and...
继续做我想要的事情就像
you know, just going back to things that I want
要抛弃他们
feels like abandoning them.
如果我们听之任之 很多事只会拖垮我们的人生
Things in our lives only hold us back if we let them.
一个人站了起来 大家都会站起来
When one of us rises, we all do,
这没有什么自私的 格特
and there's nothing selfish about that, Gert.
好吧
Well...
你好像变回原来的你了
you look like yourself again.
不用再整天穿着
Oh, it feels good not to be
珍妮特·斯坦恩的衣服真是太好了
wearing Janet Stein's clothes anymore.
这女人只要是粉彩的外套都喜欢
That woman never met a pastel blazer she didn't like.
你昨晚回到家的时候 爸爸怎么样
So, how was Dad when you got home last night?
我回到家时他不在
I came home and he was gone.
他的衣服也不在
So were his clothes.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 发了信息
I called him and texted him.
他可能是一个人在医院里醒来
He must have woken up alone in the hospital
以为我抛弃他了
and just thought I abandoned him.
但是你没有 你可以解释
But you didn't. You can explain--
我要怎么解释我身上发生的事
How can I possibly explain what happened to me?
我们很久以前就想修复关系 但是已经太破碎了
We tried to make this work for a long time, but it's too broken.
该将时间花在其他事上了
Time to focus on other things.
比如运营巫师
Like running Wizard.
说到这个 我要走了
Speaking of which, I have to get going.
等等 你今天还要去上班吗
Wait, you're actually going into work today?
就像什么都没发生过吗
Like nothing happened?
这个世界不会因为我们消失了六个月而停转 妮可
The world didn't stop when we disappeared for six months, Nico.
我要先看看我错过了什么
I need to find out what I've missed.
我联♥系♥了董事会的每个人
I have calls into everyone on the board,
但现在还没有人给我回电
but so far, no one's returned--
谁还在乎巫师
Who cares about Wizard?
你还记得我们把艾利克斯丢在里面了吧
Hey, you do remember we left Alex behind?
你要告诉我怎么救他
You have to tell me how to save him.
妮可
Nico...
你知道的那个艾利克斯
the Alex you know is...
可能已经消失了
is probably gone.
我不能让你也变成那样
I can't let the same thing happen to you.
对不起 但是你不能回去
I'm sorry, but you are never going back.
肯定有办法的
There has to be a way.
如果你不帮我 摩根会帮我的
If you won't help me, Morgan will.
你不了解摩根
You don't know Morgan.
-你了解 -你不能找她帮忙
- You do. - You can't ask her for help.
那我找你
Then I'm asking you.
做好我的妈妈 帮助我
Be my mom and help me.
妮可
Nico...
我在帮你
I am helping you.
让你远离摩根
By keeping you away from Morgan.
我作为你妈妈的首要任务是保证你活着
My first job as your mother is keeping you alive.
谁
Who is it?
未知号♥码
妮可 是爸爸 我在埃塞克斯酒店大厦
来见我 我们有很多事要说
不关你的事
None of your business.
莱斯利要求我承担更多责任
Leslie insisted I be given more responsibilities.
你不是青年组组长吗
Aren't you just the youth group leader?
你除了准备零食还能有什么责任
What other responsibilities do you have besides snacks?
零食只占了八成
Okay, snack's only 80% of the job.
我要还保证孩子们遵守秩序
I also have to keep the kids in line.
但很棒
But it's cool.
我和Z世代特别说得来
I'm pretty tuned in with Generation Z.
你有巫师手♥机♥吗
Oh, hey, you got a WizPhone on ya?
乌鸦 怎么了
Yeah. Corvus. Why?
这手♥机♥真的很火
That phone is straight up drippin',
但你在这里必须要把手♥机♥锁起来
but you're gonna have to lock it in here.
这里不得使用任何手♥机♥和屏幕
All cell phones and screens are banned.
不得有任何阻挡我们精神联♥系♥的东西 姐妹
You know, anything that can distract us from connecting IRL, sis.
我不要
I'm not doing that.
你离开的时候能拿回去
Okay, well, you can have it back when you leave.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是博迪
Oh, that's Bodhi.
他很棒 这里的孩子都很棒
Yeah, he's great. All the kids here are.
-好 -我觉得...
- Okay. - I think...
好
All right.
那待会儿见了 好吗
Well, I'll see you later, okurr?
妮可
Nico.
爸爸
Dad.
你恢复了
You're healed.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
自从我上次见你后发生了很多事
A lot's happened since I saw you last.
很多美好的事
So many wonderful things.
-因为我遇到了一个人 -谁
- Because I met someone. - Who?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
见到你很高兴 妮可
Enchanting to see you again, Nico.
来吧 没人看着 不要烧了我就行
Go ahead, no one's watching. Just don't set me on fire.
被活活烧死可是很痛苦的
Burning alive's a terrible way to go.
只是一点女巫的幽默
Just a little witch humor.
你为什么在这里 怎么回事
Why are you here? How?
你让我出来的
You brought me here.
我在那门边等待了好几年
I stood by that door for years, waiting.
随着你的长大 你的力量也越来越强
As you grew up, so did your power.
直到最终 你的力量足够强大能把我放出来
Until finally you were strong enough to let me out.
不 是你送我们去那里的
No, you sent us to that place.
你把你们送过去的 因为你还不熟练
You sent yourself there, because you're a novice.
这不是在批评你
Which is not a criticism.
我觉得这是我指导的失败
I consider it a failing of my own mentorship.
不管我熟不熟练 我现在都能杀了你
Novice or not, I could kill you right now.
然后呢 你还是现在这个样子
And then what? You'd still be right where you are.
一个小女孩 拿着一根不知道怎么用的棒子
A little girl with a stick she doesn't know how to use.
同时 艾利克斯·威尔德依然独自一人
Meanwhile, Alex Wilder is alone.
在黑暗中
In the dark.
所以 我感觉到你回到了这世界后
That's why, as soon as I sensed you'd returned to this world,
我就催你父亲赶紧安排这次会面
I urged your father to arrange this meeting.
你非得把我爸爸牵扯进来吗
Did you really have to drag my dad into it?
他是我跟你之间最近的联♥系♥
He was my closest connection to you.
我找到他时 他独自一人
When I found him, he was alone.
还支离破碎的
And broken.
所以我治愈了他
So I healed him.
我相信你肯定不是故意用玻璃碎片刺穿他
I'm sure you didn't mean to impale him with a glass shard
导致他陷入昏迷和瘫痪
causing coma and paralysis.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表