剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
-你好啊 小女巫 -阿沃尔
- There, little witch. - Awol.
我们的命运交织在一起 妮可
Our fates are intertwined, Nico.
茉莉 在你出生之前
Molly, since before you were born,
我们就是傲慢组织的成员
we've been part of an organization called Pride.
-少来了 -住口
- Give me a break. - Stop.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit about shit!
艾米
Amy?
妈妈
Mom!
不
Noooooo!
你不非得杀了我父亲 妮可
You didn't have to kill my father, Nico.
-感觉好点了吗 -嗯 谢谢
- Feeling a little better? - Yeah. Thank you.
金顿大♥师♥ 这间大宅原来的主人
Quinton The Great. The original owner of this mansion.
某个古老的魔术师
Some kind of old-timey magician.
舞台表演肯定很精彩
Must've been one helluva stage show.
好吧
Well...
这下可有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
你的力量能阻止这一切
You have the power to stop this.
黑暗
Tenebrae.
黑暗
Tenebrae!
这是什么声音
What the hell is that?
也许艾利克斯回来了
Maybe Alex came home?
还带了个大号♥回来吗
And brought a tuba?
伙计们 我架子上迪迪翁的书都不见了
Guys, all of the Didion is gone from my shelves.
这是什么鬼
What fresh hell is this?
我不知道这是什么疯狂的梦境
Okay, I don't know if this is some kind of dream
或者集体幻觉
or mass hallucination,
但我需要点时间缓缓
but I really need a minute to process.
我有点记不清我们昨晚是怎么回家的了
I'm a little hazy as to how we got home last night.
我们开车的吧
We drove, right?
我不记得了 但那才说得通
Not that I remember, but that makes sense.
大宅看上去好奇怪
The Hostel looks so weird.
这些人都是谁
And who are all these people?
伙计们 我一直在研究怎么回事
Guys, I've been reading about this.
我觉得我们都一氧化碳中毒了
I think we're suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
-那我们就已经死了 -这里就是地狱吗
- That would makes us dead. - And this is Purgatory?
也许我们回到了约拿的算法里
Maybe we're back in Jonah's Algorithm.
感觉不像
Doesn't feel like that.
感觉像是《了不起的盖茨比》
Feels like The Great Gatsby.
那也许我们能找列昂纳多 快去找找
Well then maybe Leo's here! One way to find out.
这感觉更像是蒂姆·波顿风的
It feels more Burton than Baz.
到底怎么回事
What is happening?
金顿
我们回到过去了吗
Did we go back in time?
也许外星平台在时空连续性中
Maybe the alien platform tore a hole
撕裂了一个时空隧♥道♥
in the space-time continuum.
我们的生命最大的问题是
The problem with our lives is
这些猜测都可能是真的
that any of these theories could be true.
-而且全部都不妙 -伙计们
- And none of them are good. - Hey, guys.
金顿大♥师♥
-太好了 -真厉害
- Great. - Cool.
我们的房♥子被一个可怕的魔术师占领了
Our house has been taken over by a creepy magician.
那个 抱歉 不 是废话
Which-oh, sorry. No, that was redundant.
所有魔术师都很可怕
All magicians are creepy.
请 上台来吧
Please! Come forward!
表...表演刚要开始
The-the-the show is just beginning!
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks, we're good.
是魔法厅里的那个人
It's the guy from the magic room.
那幢大宅原来的主人 这就是他的房♥子
The original owner of the Hostel. This is his house.
见到你们很高兴
Delighted to see you!
这低俗的音乐吸引走了
That horrid music just lured away
那些只想着寻欢作乐的人
the weak-willed pleasure-seekers.
但你们没有 太好了
But not you! Bravo!
来
Come!
和我一起
Join me.
我们现在没心情看魔术
We're not really in the mood for magic.
真可惜 美丽的日本小姐
That is a shame, ma petite Japonaise.
因为你可是正好能钻进我的箱子
Because you are the perfect size for my box.
那是血吗
Is-is that blood?
而你...
And you...
正好适合我的扔飞刀...
You would be the perfect fit for my knife-throwing--
-放开我 -搞什么
- Get off of me! - What the?!
等等 有点不对劲
Wait. Something doesn't feel right.
茉莉 你的眼睛
Molly, your eyes--
很可爱
Are lovely.
没有变黄
And not yellow.
卡罗琳娜 变亮
Karolina, light up.
什么都没有
Nothing.
伙计们 我们在这里没有超能力
Guys, we don't have powers here.
超能力
Powers?
你们说的是什么能力
Which powers are you referring to?
这里只有魔法
Magic is the only power that exists here.
告诉我你已经掌握了断头魔法的精髓
Now please tell me that you've mastered the art of decapitation.
我还是想不出这是怎么做到的
I mean, that one is still beyond me.
我找不到练习的对象
I can't find anyone to practice on!
这家伙一点帮助都没有
This guy is no help at all.
而且正如之前说的 很可怕
And, as previously noted, creepy as hell.
好吧 你们不想参与演出
Fine! You don't want to take part in the show,
这是你们的损失
that's your loss.
但我警告你们
But I'm warning you...
如果你们踏出我家的保护范围
If you take one step outside the protection of my home,
你们会后悔的
you'll regret it.
我们很抱歉 我们无意羞辱你
We're sorry. We didn't mean to insult you.
-我们需要你的帮助 -我们在哪里
- We need your help. - Where are we?
我们在什么时候
When are we?
总是这样子
It's always the same, you know.
我只是想让我的家
I just try to make my home
变成一个充满热情和欢笑的地方
a place of merriment and hospitality,
但是没有人想要留下来观看演出
and yet no one wants to stay and watch the show.
我到底做错了什么
What am I doing wrong?
你自作多情的倾向
Well, your tendency to self-dramatize
可能说明你有自恋型人格障碍
may be a sign of narcissistic personality disorder.
你还在你的名字后加上"大♥师♥"
And the fact that you added "the great" to your name
简直就是危险信♥号♥♥
is also a red flag.
在我们进来之前 你见到过没见过的人吗
Did you see anyone else new before we came in?
有 一个红头发的女神经
Well, yes. A... ditzy red-headed dame,
一个东方人 一个疯子 一个戴眼镜的黑人小孩
an Oriental, a lunatic, and a bespectacled negro child.
哥们 你不能这么说
Dude, you cannot talk like that.
的确很冒犯 但是他肯定见过他们
Offensive for sure, but he definitely saw them.
他们去哪里了
Where'd they go?
外面
Outside.
但是那个女神经想拿走我的单片眼镜
But not before the dame tried to spirit away my monocle.
等等 史黛茜需要眼镜了
Wait. Stacey needed her glasses?
那说明他们变回自己了
That means that they're back to their old selves.
他们从我们的世界到这里
The transition from our world to this one
让他们变回了自己
separated them from the light beings.
就像我们失去了超能力
Just like how we got separated from our powers.
这都是我的错 我们得找到他们 赶紧回去
This is all my fault. We have to find them and go back.
年轻啊 你说得好像很简单
Youth. You say that like it will be easy,
但我可以告诉你 没那么简单
but I can assure you that it will not.
你们处于这个世界和其他世界
Where you stand now is the "thin place"
之间的"间隙之地"
between this world and all others,
其中还包括你自己的内心
including your internal ones.
如果你们找到了你们的同伴
If you find your companions,
他们应该被困在了折磨他们的时刻之中
they shall be trapped in a moment that tortures them.
你们在这里待的越久
And the longer you remain here,
就越会忘记你们到底是从哪里来的
the more you shall forget from whence you came.
很快 你们就只知道这个世界了
And soon, this world will be all you know.
厉害 好吧 广♥告♥语不错啊
Cool, okay. Cool sales pitch.
难怪没人看你演出
No wonder no one comes to your shows.
你是脑袋转得最快的吧
Aren't you the quick-witted one?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表