剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
躲起来 保护孩子
Hide! Protect the baby.
没错 赶紧逃吧
That's right, you better run!
他们为什么要逃
Uh, why did they run?
我们应该毁掉那个东西吗
Should we just destroy that thing?
赞文说这会变成一个核反应堆
Xavin said it could become a nuclear reactor.
我觉得我们最好还是别动
Think we'd better leave it.
伙计们 我觉得我们不能暴露在外面
Guys, I really don't think we should stay out in the open.
找到他们 要是他们绕回来 我会拖住他们
Go find them. If they circle back, I'll hold them off.
注意
Caution.
请前往出口
Please make your way to the exits.
注意
Caution.
该...
Ah, shi...
这次没有恐龙了 小姑娘
No dino this time, huh, little girl?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是我们为你特别准备的东西
That is something that we cooked up special just for you.
我不知道你们怎么忍♥受
I don't know how you put up with living inside
这些难看的外壳
these awkward husks.
偶尔穿着到处走还行
I mean, they're fun to ride around in for a while
但是要注意的地方太多了
but there are so many expectations.
要穿什么 怎么做发型
What to wear, how to do your hair.
省省吧 我不是你的治疗师
Save it. I'm not your therapist.
我不是你的母亲
Oh, and I'm not your mother.
我想过多留她一段时间
I thought about keeping her around for a little bit,
但是她太无趣了
but she was no fun.
于是我就闷死了她 她死了
So, I smothered her. She's gone.
这就更简单了
That makes this easier.
但是她的格斗肌肉记忆
The muscle memory of her physical skills, though?
依然存在
That's still here.
那我们来好好玩玩
So, let's play.
终于能报复你的老爹了 对吧
Finally getting revenge on the old man, huh?
感觉很好吧 儿子
Feels good, doesn't it, son?
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
这样吧 我认输
I tell you what. I'll let you win.
但是你得看着我
But you've gotta look right at me,
这样就能看到光芒在你老爹的眼中消失
so you can see the light go out in dear old dad's eyes.
你现在肯定很后悔
Bet you regret putting me in
让我去上那些自卫课吧 史黛茜
all those self-defense classes now, huh, Stacey?
小刀很可爱
Those are cute little knives,
但是你和我单打独斗没有机会
but you don't stand a chance fighting me alone.
她不是一个人
She's not alone.
她有她的妹妹
She has her sister.
我说了玩玩 可没说公平
I said I'd play. Didn't say fair.
赞文 你来这里干什么
Xavin? What are you doing here?
圣母给了我一个任务
The Sacred Mother has a mission for me.
但是我们时间不多
But we don't have much time.
你在这里
There you are.
父亲 怎么回事
Father, what's happened?
他们做了一些武器
They've made some sort of weapons.
好像是用抑制技术做的
Likely with inhibitor technology.
把孩子给我
Give me the child.
你母亲和妹妹在那边 去帮她们
Your mother and sister are back that way. Go help them.
快点
Now!
站住 你别想带着她去任何地方
Stop! You're not going anywhere with her.
-赞文 -我们必须快点走了
- Xavin? - We must hurry.
等等 伙计们 怎么回事
Wait, guys, what's going on?
等等 你要带这个孩子回你的母星吗
Wait, you're taking the baby back to your home planet?
我们不是要阻止他们把她带回去吗
I thought we were trying to stop that.
这是我妈妈的命令 只有这样才能保护他们
My mom's orders. It's the only way to keep them safe.
是真的 你们的命运还没有写定
It's true. Your destiny is not yet written.
但我的已经注定了
But mine is.
那个预言
The prophecy.
真爱是对孩子的爱
The great love is the love for a child,
不管是不是我们的孩子
whether it is ours or not.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
我内心深处的感觉
I feel it deep inside.
我就是知道
I just know.
我会想你的 赞
I'm gonna miss you, X.
我们会再见面的 我相信
I will see you again. I'm certain of it.
在那之前 必须保护好圣母
Until then, the Sacred Mother must stay safe.
我需要你们不惜一切代价保护好莱斯利
I need you to protect Leslie at all costs.
我保证
Promise.
-伙计们 -我们必须拖住他们
- Uh, guys? - We have to hold them back.
你的力量能阻止这一切
You have the power to stop this.
你体内有这种力量 妮可
It's in you, Nico.
释放出来 否则你的朋友们都会死
Let it out now, or your friends die.
黑暗
Tenebrae...
黑暗
Tenebrae!
那是什么咒语
What the hell was that spell?
你把他们全杀了吗
Did you just kill them all?
不 他们 他们没有死
No. They're, they're not dead.
他们
They're...
他们不见了
They're gone.
女士 你得先登记...
Ma'am, you need to sign in before...
祝你今晚愉快
Have a nice evening.
你好 罗伯特 该起床了
Hello, Robert. It's time to get up.
我们有很多事要做呢
We've got a lot of work to do.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表