剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Made them with a hint of cinnamon.
赞文还帮了我 真是太好了
And Xavin was kind enough to help me out.
谁想要压缩奶油糖
Who wants pressurized creamed sugar?
不要
Pass.
以及那不叫这个名字
Also, not what it's called.
我要
Me.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
我们真的要小孩一样一起吃饭
Are we really gonna eat like toddlers
假装我们中没有人可能被外星人附身了吗
and pretend like one of us isn't potentially hosting an alien?
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
-妈妈 -卡罗琳娜
- Mom! - Karolina?
亲爱的 你回来了 你去哪里了
Honey, you're back! Where have you been?
你没事吧
You're okay?
-嗯 -天啊 那是我的目镜
- Yeah. - Holy shit! Those are my goggles!
等等 你在哪里找到的
Wait. Where'd you find them?
就在门口前
They were at the front of the entrance.
我差点绊倒
I nearly tripped over 'em.
等等 都摔碎了 我没办法修好
Wait, it's all smashed. And I don't have the parts to fix them.
怎么 你就在地上发现了吗
What, you just found them on the ground?
嗯 就在那里
Yeah, that's where they were.
那是华夫饼吗
Oh, are those waffles?!
有点可疑 莱斯利
It is kind of suspicious, Leslie.
她怀孕了 很想吃华夫饼
She's pregnant. It's not that weird
也不是什么奇怪的事
to be excited about waffles.
但这目镜是唯一一个能让我们知道
Except that those goggles were the only way to know
谁被外星人附身的办法
if the fourth alien was in one of us.
我们就是找不到
And the fact that we just couldn't find them--
然后你就出现了 还弄坏了
And then you show up, and they're broken.
连我都能猜出是怎么回事
Even I can do the math.
如果她是外星人 弄坏了目镜
If she was the alien and broke them,
那她为什么还要带进来给我们看
then why would she carry them in and show them to us?
或者如果是这个宝宝
Or what if it's in the baby
控制了莱斯利 让她弄坏的呢
who controlled Leslie and made her break them?
好吧 我不知道你们到底在说什么
Okay, I don't know what the hell any of you are talking about,
但我不是外星人 我饿死了
but I'm not an alien. I'm starving.
那是打发奶油吗
Oh, is that whipped cream?
我相信太后
I believe the Queen Mother.
法官的儿子躲在法官的儿子体内
Doesn't it make the most sense that the Magistrate's kid
是不是再合理不过了
is inside the Magistrate's kid?
我的头都开始疼了
This is hurting my head.
但是有人弄坏了目镜
But someone here smashed the goggles,
说明外星人就在这里
which means the alien is here.
-我们要找到他 -我有一个主意
- We have to find him. - Which brings us to my idea.
-我们只需要探测装置 -抱歉 威尔德
- All we need is a detection device. - Sorry, Wilder.
超♥市♥的外星人探测装置肯定都已经卖♥♥光了
I'm pretty sure Target sold out their alien detection kits.
我们也许已经有一个了
We might already have one.
我们有抑制技术的配方
Okay, so we have the schematics for the inhibitor tech.
不用再做称抑制剂了 太复杂
Forget making the pods. Way too complicated.
我们把手放在那些
We get our hands on what those pods
制♥造♥抑制器的东西上 谁如果出现不适
are made of, see who gets sick.
就肯定是那个儿子 很简单
That person is the son. Simple.
不怎么样 万一在我体内呢
Not quite. What if it's in me?
或者我体内的宝宝 他们都有约拿的血统
Or, the baby inside me. They both share Jonah's DNA.
好吧 这个计划不完美
Okay, so the plan's not perfect.
我们也许得随机发挥一下
We may have to improvise a little.
我们现在只有这个计划
It's the only plan we've got right now.
我们要怎么找到这种抑制材料
Okay, how are we gonna find this inhibitor material?
好吧
Well...
材料追踪至...实家
Schematics trace back to... House Minoru.
我们之前就闯进去过 我们再来一次
We've broken in before. We do it again.
我爸爸现在在医院里
And with my dad in the hospital
我妈妈基本住在查斯家了
and my mom currently occupied at Chase's place--
实家大宅欢迎各位
Casa Minoru's open for business.
那我们还等什么
What are we all waiting for?
好吧 我们五分钟后出发
All right, yeah, let's head out in five.
我在车里等你们
I'll meet you guys in the car.
我...我在那里等你们
I'll, uh, yeah. I'll-- I'll meet you guys right there.
好吧 等等
All right, hold on.
车里坐不下所有人
Well, we wouldn't all fit in the car.
你们可以回来后测试我一下
You can test me when you get back.
我饿死了
I have cravings.
再见
Bye.
滚开
Get out of the way!
我看到新闻了 你还来干什么
I saw the news. What are you doing out?
你还敢出现在这里真是疯了
You're crazy for showing your face around here.
塔玛 拜托 是艾利克斯的事
Tamar, please. It's about Alex.
他怎么了 杰弗里
What about him, Geoffrey?
我要联♥系♥我儿子 他会愿意跟你和莉薇说话
I need to reach my son. He talks to you and Livvie.
-现在不会了 -但你有他的号♥码
- Not anymore. - But you have his number.
-那你想让我出♥卖♥♥♥他 -求你了
- So you want me to sell him out? - Please.
我去拿包
Let me get my purse.
我没说你可以进来
I did not say you could come inside.
塔玛来电
-塔玛 -艾利克斯 是爸爸 先别挂
- Tamar? - Alex, hey, it's your dad. Don't hang up.
你出狱了 怎么回事
You're out of jail. How?
当然了 妈妈 总有关系
Of course. Mom. Always pulling strings.
-没有争议 -我不是打电♥话♥来吵架的 儿子
- There's no justice. - I didn't call to argue, son.
那你为什么打电♥话♥来 幸灾乐祸吗
Then why'd you call? To gloat?
你妈妈还在监狱里
Your mother's inside.
她要在里面待很久
She's going away for a long time.
-她想见你 -那她真可怜 再见
- She wants to see you. - Too bad for her. Bye.
艾利克斯 等等 等等
Alex, wait, wait, um...
你妈妈说你知道这话是什么意思
Your mother said you'd know what this means.
1-5-3-7-3-2-5-1.
听着
Look-- -
小凯还在里面吗
Cat's still inside?
暂时是的
For now.
你肯定觉得这就是正义的制裁吧
Guess that feels like justice for you.
差得远呢
Not even close.
查斯 你在这里啊
Chase? There you are.
你在鼓捣那个巫师摄像头干什么
What are you doing with that Wiz-Cam?
你能不能小点声
Could you please use your library voice?
我从外面拉进来的
Look, I pulled these from outside.
如果莱斯利是外星人 那么
If Leslie's the alien, well then,
我们出去的时候可需要证据
we're gonna have proof while we're out.
如果我是外星人呢 你让我知道了你的招
What if I'm the alien? You just showed me your hand.
你也听到赞文说的了 那儿子是疯子杀人狂
You heard Xavin. The son is supposedly a psychotic killer.
不可能是你
No way that's you.
那么 保密吗
So, uh, keep my secret?
我们可以组队 一起做外星人猎人搭档
We can partner up, be alien hunters together.
你应该和我击掌的
You're supposed to meet me halfway.
好吧
Fine.
搭档
Partners.
我们在车里等你和艾利克斯
We're waiting at the car for you and Alex.
搭档
Partners.
威尔德 走错了
Wilder, wrong way.
新计划 我不去了
New plan. I'm not going.
什么 哥们 这可是你的主意
What? Dude! Dude, dude, dude. This was your idea!
我有必须要做的事
I've got something that I gotta do.
这看起来真是一点都不可疑
Oh, that doesn't seem suspicious at all.
我要去见我妈妈 好吗 她有什么企图
I have to go see my mom, okay? She's up to something.
我不是要逃走
I'm not running away.
我要确保我们不会被傲慢抓到 还记得吗
I'm making sure that we're safe from Pride. Remember them?
他们不全是外星人 有的只是疯子人类
They're not all aliens. Some are merely human psychopaths.
尽可能多找点东西 然后在这里会合
Find whatever you can, and meet me back here.
如果你们找到我们需要的 我就能给莱斯利做测试
If you can get what we need, I'll take the test with Leslie.
好
Okay.
我还不知道你♥爸♥爸是个囤积狂 妮可
Didn't realize your dad was kind of a hoarder, Nico.
他总是这么充满惊喜
Turns out he's full of surprises.
大家赶紧找任何
Everyone search for anything
与抑制技术有关的东西
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表