剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
而你依然背负杀害一群青少年的罪名
And you are still responsible for murdering a bunch of teenagers.
-我没有... -更别提
Look, I didn't-- - Forget the fact...
你已经不了解我了
that you don't even know me anymore.
什么
What?
我离开后变了 我长大了
I've changed since I left. I grew up.
我不再是那个每天早上
And I'm never going to be that kid
会乖乖吃香蕉和麦片 跟着"风火土"乐队
who eats bananas and oatmeal for breakfast every morning
一起唱歌♥的那个小女孩了
and sings along to Earth, Wind, and Fire.
但是那个乐队很棒
But they're such a good band!
现在的人为什么都不吹号♥了
I mean, why doesn't anyone use horns anymore?
每个父亲都要经历
Every father goes through this moment
对自己小女儿放手的阶段
where they have to let their little girl go.
你是真的要放走她 但是
In your case it happens to be literally, but still--
你该重新想想了
It's time to rethink.
你的计划烂透了 戴尔
Your plan sucks, Dale.
那是什么
What is that?
黄色粘稠鸟类胚胎 他们都吃这个
Yellow hunks of viscous avian embryo. It's what they eat.
不 我是说爸爸手臂上的东西 越来越严重了
No, I mean the stuff on Dad's arm. It's getting worse.
不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
谢谢 亲爱的 看起来很美味
Thank you, dear. This looks delicious.
如果你觉得这看起来很美味 那你在这里待太久了
If that looks delicious, you've been here too long.
我更想去吃掉楼下管子里的那个可爱男孩
I'd much rather eat the cute boy downstairs in that tube.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你说我们要熟练用这些装置的
You said we had to master these devices.
自♥拍♥是主要功能之一
Self-photography is one of its main functions.
这些肉体属于一些地位很高的人
These bodies we're in belong to some very high-profile people.
你们在新闻发布会上都听我说了
You heard me at that news conference.
他们的生活真是一团糟
Their lives are a mess.
但是在我们离开前 我们必须扮成他们
But until we can leave, we have to be them.
比如你是一个大科技公♥司♥的总裁
For example, you are the CEO of a massive tech company.
对
Right.
这要怎么吃
How do these work?
女儿对你手臂的担心不无道理
Daughter is right about your arm.
楼下有三个生物
You have three specimens downstairs.
你应该选一个吃掉
You should pick one and eat.
我有足够的时间
I have plenty of time.
真的吗
Really?
我可是在一床碎片中醒来
I woke up in a bed of flakes.
床单和枕头上全都是你的皮屑碎片
Your flakes. On the sheets, on the pillow.
我现在头发里还夹着几片
And I am still picking them out of my hair.
至少能让我把其中一个剖开吗
Can I at least cut one of the specimens open?
我很想看看里面到底有什么
I'm dying to see what's inside.
你花了好久
Took you long enough.
你们都准备好了吗
You guys have everything?
嗯 我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
我们走之前 要先说几件事
Before we leave, there's something we need to discuss.
法官一家冷血无情
The Magistrate's family is ruthless.
你们要做好先发制人 发出致命一击的准备
You have to be ready to strike first and land a mortal blow.
-我可以的 -没问题
- I can do that. - No problem.
你说得轻松 艾利克斯 你父母在监狱里呢
Easy for you to say, Alex. Your parents are in jail.
我们能不能只杀死外星人
Isn't there a way that we could just kill the aliens
不伤害我们的父母
and leave our parents alone?
据说强烈的情感波动能让宿主重新苏醒
It is believed strong emotions can cause a host to resurface.
我们真的能冒这个险吗
Can we really take that chance?
听着 我直说吧
Look, I'm just gonna say it--
如果你还没有准备好杀死傲慢
If you're unprepared to kill Pride,
你就该待在这里
you shouldn't walk through that door.
茉莉 你做好准备了吗
Molly, are you ready?
自卫是准备好了
In self-defense, I guess.
或者拯救你们或格特
Or to save you guys or Gert.
那还不够
That's not enough.
-你们不能把我丢下 -那就说出来
- No way you are leaving me here. - Then say it.
不成功就成仁
Kill or be killed.
不成功就成仁
Kill or be killed.
我们什么时候才能离开这里 伙计
When are we getting out of here, man?
欢迎来到27区
西区警局
那一晚真难熬
That was a rough night.
恐怕这没有我们一开始想的那么简单
I'm afraid this isn't going to be as easy as we first thought.
去那里呢
How 'bout in there?
这件事应该很快就能解决
This should be open and shut.
不是我们干的 就这么简单
We didn't do it. End of story.
没有那么简单
Well, not quite.
他们在你们车里找到的枪
The gun that they found in your car?
弹道和一起枪击案符合
Ballistics matched it to a shooting.
有一个酒水店店主被杀了
A liquor store owner was killed.
可能是毒品交易起冲突
Possible drug deal gone bad.
你对达瑞斯·戴维斯这个名字有印象吗
The name Darius Davis mean anything to you?
那家酒水店是他的地盘的
Well, the liquor store was in his territory.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我们在被迫♥害♥ 他们什么都没有
Look, we're being railroaded. They got nothing.
全都是间接证据 我们还有不在场证明
It's all circumstantial. And we have alibis.
-你为什么这么安静 -我在思考
- Why are you so quiet? - I'm thinking.
可惜他们手上有枪
Unfortunately, they have gun.
还是在洛杉矶城区车辆追逐战后发现的
Found in your car after a high-speed chase through downtown L. A.
而且杰弗里以前和达瑞斯的人还有关系
Not to mention Geoffrey's former association with Darius' crew.
-那是我的人 -我只是说
- That was my crew. - I'm just saying.
你们得好好想办法
You better think hard.
别担心 交给我吧
Don't worry. I got this.
我们找凯瑟琳和杰弗里·威尔德
We're here for Catherine and Geoffrey Wilder.
-是他们 -他们要拷上我们了
- Yeah, that's them. - They're gonna cuff us.
郎德尔 开始准备保释
Londell, start working on bail.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我很荣幸能获奖
I'd be honored to get the award,
但是我这周末在瑞士
but I'm in Switzerland that weekend.
欧洲粒子物理研究所看了我关于彩虹重力的文章后
After reading my paper on "rainbow gravity,"
邀请我去看强子对撞机
CERN asked if I'd stay and observe the Hadron Collider.
维克多 亲爱的 我喜欢你为我做饭
Victor, honey, I love you cooking for me,
但是我们早饭已经吃了薄饼
but we had crepes for breakfast.
不如换成谷物碗或者沙拉吧
Maybe change it up with a grain bowl or a salad?
不 薄饼是你最喜欢的
No, crepes are your favorite.
对不起 我要挂了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
维克多 我是在一个算法里吗
Victor, am I in the Algorithm?
这是我眼里你父亲的餐厅吗
Is this my version of your father's diner?
看起来很棒吧
That looks wonderful, don't you think?
我在算法里
I'm in the Algorithm.
我上次来的时候能够自♥由♥出入
When I was here before, I could come and go.
出去哪里 出差吗
Go where? Business trip?
要我给你收拾东西吗
Do you need me to pack for you?
但现在是我的大脑和机器相连
But now it's my brain that's connected to the machine.
如果断开连接 我就会死
And if it disconnects, I die.
所以 必须有人从外面解放我
So, either someone needs to free me from the outside...
或者我要想办法释放我自己
or I need to figure out a way to free myself.
不要空肚子上飞机
Don't fly on a empty stomach.
我以前每次进入算法
Every time I entered the Algorithm before,
太阳都在我身后
the sun was at my back.
我还记得这扇门
I remember this door.
你今天做的事好勇敢
What you did today was so brave.
我愿意做任何事来回报你
I'll do anything to repay you.
不如你先别急着夸我
Yeah, how about you just hold off on the compliments
帮我看看我们的朋友
and help me check on our friends?
你懂嘴对嘴人工呼吸吗
Do you know mouth-to-mouth?
-你懂人工呼吸吗 -那你能教我吗
- Do you know mouth-to-mouth? - Can you teach me?
认真的吗
Seriously?
查斯
Chase!
-你也在这里面吗 -妈妈
- You're in here, too? - Mom?
查斯
Chase?
妈妈
Mom!
给 这是你最喜欢的
Here you go. It's your favorite.
天啊
Oh, God! Okay.
妮可 茉莉
Nico? Molly?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表