剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
他们的生活都会被毁
All their lives could be totally ruined.
他才是恶人 不是我
He's the villain, not me!
-问他伤疤的事 -不
- Ask him about the scar. - No!
-他比看上去重多了 -对
- He's a lot heavier than he looks. - Yeah.
鉴于我们和傲慢之间的纠葛
Given our history with PRIDE,
我觉得清除记忆的咒语有些不道德
I find the mind wipe spell immoral,
但是 现在是特殊时期
but, you know, desperate times and all that.
带上未来的艾利克斯 带他去体育馆
Take future Alex, get him to the gym.
没人会在那里
Nobody will be there.
我们出发了 道德黑客课102
Okay, we're on our way. Ethical Hacking 102!
怎么回事
What happened?
我也想问你同样的事
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
这真的是任何人最糟糕的噩梦
This is literally anyone's worst nightmare,
看见未来 发现自己变成了你这样的人
to look into the future and see that they turned out like you.
拜托
Come on.
我们都知道在监狱里发生了什么
We both know what happened in that jail cell.
我们做的事
What we did.
我被♥操♥纵了 被折磨了
I was manipulated, tortured...
你杀了你妈妈
You killed your mom.
那不是我妈妈
That wasn't my mom!
可是你那时候不知道
Well, you didn't know that at the time.
你想知道你是怎么变成我的吗
You wanna know how you got to where I am?
我欣然接受了真正的自我
I embraced my true nature.
那是什么 冷血杀手吗
And what's that, a cold-blooded killer?
一个为了胜利
It's someone who will do
会做别人不愿做之事的人
what no one else will in order to win.
我听起来不觉得是你赢了
Doesn't seem like a win to me.
阿特拉斯学院
我们跟踪了你
We tracked you
还阻止了你犯下好几起凶案
and we stopped you from committing several murders.
听起来像我们胜利了
That seems like a win to us.
现在我们带你回去接受制裁
Now we take you back and we bring you to justice.
为一些我没做过的事
For something I didn't actually do?
告诉我 查斯 你要用什么证据
Tell me, Chase, what evidence will you use?
什么证词
What testimony?
唯一记得这事的人就是这些人
The only people that will remember this are these people,
他们将来也都不是好货 你知道的
and they all turn out rotten anyway, you know that.
也许 因为我们知道这些 以后不会变成那些人
Maybe, because we know this, we won't become those people.
对 我们知道了你所说的未来
Yeah. We have the future knowledge that you talked about,
就可以避免成为...他
we can avoid becoming... this.
对 或者你们中有人利用了这种优势
Yeah, or maybe one of you uses it to their advantage
为己利升级了事态
to escalate things in their favor.
这事变得太复杂了
This is getting too complicated.
我不得不再次提及之前说的最快的方法
Which brings me, again, to the fastest way out of here.
你 被放逐到夏威夷
You, exiled to Hawaii.
-或星战酒店 -行 随你选择
- Or the Star Wars hotel. - Yeah, fine. Your choice.
-选酒店 -妮可 不行 这不对
- Take the hotel. - Nico, no, this isn't right.
为他没做的事情惩罚他
Punishing him for something that he hasn't done?
除非我们阻止他 否则他不会停手
He's not gonna stop unless we stop him.
我觉得我得阻止这一切
I think I need to stop this.
艾利克斯 我能跟你谈谈吗
Alex, can I talk to you for a second?
行 我很愿意休息一会儿
Yeah, I'm more than happy to take a break.
没有这个你就毫无能力
You're powerless without this.
你很喜欢这样 对吧 掌控一切
And you love that, don't you? Being in control.
那是你一直以来都愿望 所以你离开了
That's what you've always wanted. That's why you left.
你根本不知道我为什么离开
What do you know about why I left?
所以我希望你能回到原来的时间 为了你好
That's why I need you to jump back. For your own sake.
你和他走得太近
You being in close contact with him?
妮可已经准备自己解决这件事了
And then Nico's ready to take things into her own hands.
尽管星战酒店听上去很吸引人
I mean, as nice as that Star Wars hotel sounds...
我懂 我懂
I get it, I get it.
听着 现在我认识了他
Listen. Now that I know about him,
我会尽自己一切力量不成为他
I'm gonna do everything in my power not to become him.
而且我希望
And I hope that...
未来我们再见面时
in the future when we meet again,
我们能成为朋友
that we're friends.
永远的朋友
For good.
我也希望如此
I hope so too.
我喜欢拥抱
I'm a hugger.
对哦 我差点忘了
Oh, yeah, I forgot that.
-再见 -希望如此
- See ya. - I hope so.
离开不是为了追求能力
Leaving wasn't some power trip.
而是我唯一能存活的方法
It was the only way that I could survive.
艾米死了
Amy died.
我爸死了 格特死了
My dad died. Gert died.
你被困在一个噩梦里
You were trapped in a nightmare
似乎毁了你的一辈子
that seems to have messed you up for life.
而一直以来 我有救大家的能力
And the whole time, I had the power to save everyone.
却不知道如何使用
But I didn't know how to use it.
你至少可以说声再见
You could have at least said goodbye.
我不希望你阻止我
I didn't want you to stop me.
我不会的
I wouldn't have.
我不希望自己阻止自己
I didn't want to stop myself.
那样我会和你待在一起
And I would've stayed with you
我的下半辈子会变得很痛苦
and I would've been miserable for the rest of my life.
你觉得和我在一起生活很痛苦吗
So you're saying that life with me would have been miserable?
你从来没有停下来想过
You never stopped for a moment to even think
也许我们能找到解决的办法
that maybe we could figure it out?
但我确实找到了解决办法
But I did figure it out.
现在我回来了 而且我的能力
And now I'm back and I'm capable of doing
可以保护我们所有人安全无事
what I have to do to keep us all safe.
我希望你不用那么做
You won't need to, I hope.
那个老一点 或年轻一点的我去哪了
Where did the older... or younger me go?
他回家了 你们也都该回家了
He went home. Like the rest of you are about to.
你们的任务结束了
Your mission is over.
我还有事要办
I still have something left to do,
但我们得在这里分道扬镳了
but this is where we go our separate ways.
你要做什么 我们不需要做
What do you have to do that we don't?
我要去救格特
I'm going to save Gert.
这是一直以来的目标
That was always the plan,
我建造这个时间机器背后的终极目标
my entire purpose behind building the time machine.
而且在这里看到她后
And after seeing her here, now,
我无法回头了
I can't turn back until it's done.
但你可能会在途中被杀
But you could get killed trying.
我们都知道那晚和摩根发生了什么
We all know what happened that night with Morgan.
-我愿意承担这个风险 -我想帮忙
- That's a risk I'm willing to take. - I wanna help.
茉莉 不
Molly, no...
她... 不 我不在乎 她是我姐姐 我必须去
She's... No, I don't care. She's my sister, I have to.
茉莉 不行 如果事情出了岔子
Molly, no. If things go wrong--
别想什么事情出了岔子
Forget about if things go wrong.
就算是一切顺利 这也是个自杀行为
If they go right, you'll all be committing suicide.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们现在的生活
The lives you have right now...
都会被抹去
they'll all be erased.
所有发生的一切 都是在格特死后发生的
Everything that happened, it took place after Gert's death,
也许正是因为格特死了
maybe even because of Gert's death.
如果你们改变那个 就改变了一切
If you change that, you change everything.
他说得对
He's right.
但依然存在一种可能性
But there remains the possibility
即你们都做了完全一样的决定
that you'll make the exact same choices again.
只是这一次 格特会和你们一起分享
Only this time, Gert will be there to share it with you.
这个念想是一直以来支持我的动力
That's the vision that's kept me going this whole time.
我想我们对彼此的感情永远不会变
I think the way we feel about each other will stay the same.
而且我们会因此更加强大
And we'll be stronger for it.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready?
你们真的愿意这么做
You guys really wanna do this?
我们去救格特吧
Let's go save Gert.
我已经发挥了自己的极限
I'm doing the best I can considering...
我们正赶上了关键时刻
We're right in the middle of it.
-不 茉莉 -我的天
- No, Molly! - Oh, my God!
抱歉 我只是想
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表