剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
带上你的孩子离开这里
And take your baby and get out of here.
给 迪恩太太
Here you go, Mrs. Dean.
谢谢 艾利克斯
Thanks, Alex.
过来 过来
Come here. Come on, now.
我们要把她扶到床上 准备生小孩
We got to get her in bed and ready to have this baby.
把她送过去 让她舒舒服服的
Take her back there, make her comfortable.
握住她的手 她想捏多紧都行
Hold her hand, let her squeeze it as hard as she damn well wants.
不管怎么样 不要放手
No matter what, do not let it go.
如果她出现宫缩
When she's having a contraction,
就让她深呼吸
remind her to breathe through it.
等等 你去哪里
Well, hold on. Where are you going?
我要上网
I'm gonna go get on the internet
查一查怎么生小孩
and figure out how to deliver a freakin' baby.
除非你五分钟内突然变成了医生
Unless you became a doctor in the last five minutes.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我不敢确定有没有用
I'm not totally sure it'll work.
我不会开那种一个人
I am not going to make the requisite joke
在压力之下提不动刀的不举笑话
about a man's broadsword failing him under pressure,
因为我最反对的
because shaming culture is
就是这种羞辱文化
the antithesis of literally everything that I stand for.
但如果你说了 我可能会笑
But if you had made it, I might've laughed,
因为我的自我价值并不是基于
because I don't base my sense of self-worth
我的身材或者我的性能力
on the shape of my body or my sexual prowess.
没那么要紧
That much.
至少现在不是了
Anymore.
好吧 你的具体计划是什么
Okay. Okay, so the plan exactly is?
抑制块中的成分
Well, the compound inside the pods
是卡罗琳抑制手镯的
is a highly concentrated version
那种合金的高度提炼版本
of the alloy that made up Karolina's inhibitor bracelet.
如果接触到吉博力姆的皮肤
Interaction with the Gibborim's skin
不仅会中和他们的能力
should not only neutralize their abilities
还能彻底削弱他们
but weaken them completely.
就像毒药吗
Like poison?
-没错 -我们要给武器包上吗
- Exactly. - And we're gonna coat the weapons in it?
是的 我们的量不多
Yep. We don't have many of these,
所以每一块都要好好利用
so we're gonna need every last one.
好吧 来 让我拿着
Okay, hey, let me hold it.
成功了
It's working.
我们刚收到一则信息
We just got a message.
艾利克斯带莱斯利去康普顿了 他们和塔玛一起
Alex took Leslie to Compton. They're with Tamar.
好吧 武器还没有准备好
Okay, the weapons aren't ready.
我们至少还需要一小时
We're gonna need at least another hour.
继续
Keep working.
我们带上茉莉和赞文 需要增援会联络
We'll take Molly and Xavin and we'll call if we need backup.
塔玛 我这里需要帮助
Hey, Tamar. I could really use a hand in here!
塔玛
Tamar!
艾利克斯 艾利克斯
Alex. Alex!
塔玛
Tamar?
塔玛 我觉得...
Hey, Tamar, I really think that...
为什么塔玛带上泽克西斯就跑了
Now why would Tamar take Xerxes and run off like that?
好吧
Well...
现在只剩你和我了 莱斯利
Now it's just you and me, Leslie.
大宅没有暴露
The Hostel wasn't compromised.
你为了让我跟你走而骗了我
You lied to get me to go with you.
我必须要小心行事
I had to be careful.
你的状态很微妙
You're in a very delicate state,
我的父亲非常想要这个
and my father very much wants this.
所以这都是约拿让你干的吗
So, Jonah's making you do this?
他没有让我♥干♥任何事
He isn't making me do anything.
没有人能让我♥干♥任何事
No one does.
但这一招很聪明
But it's the smart play.
还很刺♥激♥
And also exciting.
应对各种压力引发的肾上腺素激增太棒了
The adrenaline response to all this stress is amazing!
仅次于杀戮
Second only to killing.
我不明白为什么我爸爸这么喜欢你
I do not understand why my father is so fond of you.
我想他要是知道你死于生产
I imagine he'll be very sad to know
肯定会很难过
that you died in childbirth.
你应该逃走的 幸好你没走
You were supposed to run. Really glad you didn't.
妈妈们互相支撑
Moms gotta stick together.
泽克西斯很安全 赶紧带你离开这里
Xerxes is safe. Let's get you out of here.
塔玛
Tamar!
我不得不承认
You know, I gotta admit,
我真是很惊讶于你的自我保护本能
I'm impressed with your instincts for self-preservation.
看来我之前对你的看法错了
Guess I was wrong about you.
我绝对要好好修理你 威尔德
I'm so gonna beat your ass, Wilder.
你现在该知道你到底惹了谁
You should know by now who you're messin' with.
不
Oh, no.
其实 塔玛
Clearly, Tamar,
你才是不清楚自己到底惹了谁
you have no idea who you're messing with.
你觉得艾利克斯·威尔德能承受那样一击吗
Did you think Alex Wilder could take a hit like that?
你到底是什么东西
What the hell are you?
艾利克斯 不要伤害她
Alex, please don't hurt her!
但是我真的很期待
Oh, but I am so looking forward to it.
真是可惜
It's just too bad that
你的后代没有在场目睹这么有意思的事
your offspring isn't here to witness the fun.
-莱斯利 -妈妈
- Leslie! - Mom!
艾利克斯 开门
Alex, open the door!
塔玛 你没事吧
Tamar, are you okay?
艾利克斯
Alex!
他从后面出去了
He went out back.
-我妈妈呢 -卧室 她没事
- Where's my mom? - Bedroom. She's okay.
等等 拿上这个
Wait! Take this.
不管那是谁 肯定不是艾利克斯·威尔德
Whoever that is, I don't think it's Alex Wilder.
天啊
Oh, God!
间隔不到一分钟了
Less than a minute between them.
好了 你...给她屁♥股♥下垫几个枕头
Okay, you...Help me get some pillows under her hips.
你...去厕所 冷水浸的布 毛巾 快去
You...Bathroom. Cold cloth, towels. Go!
好
Okay.
你绕过去 截住他
You circle around, cut him off.
天啊
Oh, God!
你做得很好 她做得好吗
You're doing great! Is she doing great?
嗯 她做得很好
Yeah, she's doing great.
等等 宝宝出来了 我们要拉出肩膀
Wait, baby's crowning. We need to guide the shoulders.
好了 亲爱的 很简单的
Okay, sweetheart, piece of cake.
你以前生过 所以你的身体知道该怎么办
You've done this before, so your body knows what to do, okay?
-好 -数到三
- Okay. - On the count of three,
我需要你使劲用力
I need you to push real hard.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
站住
Stop!
看来你的这个朋友锻炼不多
I take it your friend here didn't work out much.
他的确不擅长
Not really his thing, no.
你敢让你的脸发亮我就把你狠狠放倒
You light that hand up, I'll put you down. Hard.
我觉得你不会
Yeah, I don't think you will.
那样艾利克斯也会被杀
That would mean killing Alex.
我能感觉到你们以前关系有多好
I can feel how close you two were.
我其实不用杀了你
You know, I don't actually have to kill you.
也许我只要让你重伤
Right? Maybe I can just hurt you really bad.
让你感受到所有痛苦
Let you feel all the pain.
好啊 来吧 痛苦很棒
Oh, yeah, sure, go ahead. Pain's kinda cool.
让我 我也不知道 让我感觉很有活力
Makes me... I don't know. It makes me feel alive.
也许我和你其实区别也不大
Maybe you and I aren't so different.
我绝对一枪毙命
Definitely shooting to kill.
当然了 我可以直接进入另一具身体
Of course, I could always jump into another body...
比如你的
like yours.
然后我就有枪了
Ooh, and then I'd have the gun.
你想象一下
Imagine that.
当你转过头 给你美丽的小女朋友
Your pretty little girlfriend's face
来一枪时 她脸上的表情
when you turn around and shoot her point blank.
我绝对很想看看
Oh, I would love to see that.
而你则无能为力
And there is nothing that you can do about it.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表