剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
让你看到这一幕真是让我心都碎了
It breaks my heart that you had to see that.
但知道你知道他还活着
But at least you know he's still alive.
但是还能活多久
But for how long?
所以你更应该马上把魔杖给我了
All the more reason you should bring me the Staff right away.
好 我们开始
Okay. Yeah, let's just, let's just do it.
我不想再浪费时间了
I don't want to waste any more time.
当然了
Of course.
那是卡罗琳娜
There's Karolina!
-茉莉 -茉莉
- Molly! - Molly!
-茉莉 -茉莉 你在哪里
- Molly! - Molly, where are you?
也许她去找有意思的小孩子玩去了
Maybe she found some nice kids to hang with.
我不知道我们还能找多久
I don't know how much longer we can look.
我们应该去巫师看看
We should head to Wizard, check it out.
但是我们都不知道我们对手是谁
Except that we don't know what we're up against
而且只有我们三个人
and it's just the three of us.
我们需要茉莉
We need Molly.
茉莉回来了吗
Molly's back?
伙计们 见到你们真高兴
Oh, hey, guys. I'm so happy to see you.
-天啊 -戴尔 你信吉博了 你好臭
- Oh, my God. - Dale, you're a Gibb. You smell like death.
好吧 是我家酿啤酒的味道
Okay. That is my Kombucha SCOBY.
这周做的有点不对劲
It's a little on the funky side this week.
我还在调整酵母的比例
I'm just kind of adjusting the yeast ratios.
-其实还是挺微妙的 -戴尔
- It's kind of a tenuous situation. Yes? - Dale.
我们在找茉莉 你知道她在哪里吗
We're looking for Molly. You know where she is?
不知道 但你们来对地方了
No, but you've come to the right place, young man.
我算是这里的总指挥了
I'm sort of the de facto mayor around here.
或者至少我自己是这么认为的 跟我来
Or at least that's what I tell myself. Follow me.
当然了 关于她自己的书
Of course. A book about her.
最基本的自恋
Narcissism 101.
《黑暗神书》
摩根 出什么事了
Morgan, something wrong?
"前往黑暗的门"
"Doorway to darkness..."
就是这个
This is it.
妮可
Oh, Nico.
你不亏是实家的人
You are a Minoru after all.
你的灵魂里都刻着背叛
Betrayal is woven into your very soul.
该死
Oh, shit!
这本书是我的 罗伯特
This book is mine, Robert.
这是我的一部分 这是神圣的
Sacred. A part of me.
你以为你用你这双脏手
Did you think I wouldn't notice
亵渎它 我不会发现吗
when you violated it with your dirty, mortal hands?
显然是蒂娜干的
Tina. Obviously.
是她的主意让你继续戴着吗
Was it her idea to keep it on?
我可能要花点时间才能发现上面的裂缝
It might have taken me some time to notice the crack there,
但是这都怪她
but you can blame her for this.
我不能让你夺走妮可
I can't let you take Nico.
我没有夺走任何事 她自愿来的
I haven't taken anything. She came willingly.
不 你操控了她 还有我
No. You manipulated her. And me.
没有会自愿爱你的
No one loves you willingly.
你想伤害我 胆子真大
Oh. You're trying to hurt me. How bold.
但是你肯定知道你无法伤害
But surely you understand you can't hurt
一个没有灵魂的人
someone who doesn't have a soul.
你为什么要这么对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
因为这是蒂娜的报应
Because this is what Tina deserves.
夺走她的女儿真是让我感觉太满足了
Taking your daughter from her will feel so, so satisfying.
等她几分钟后发现了你的尸体
And when she finds your body in just a few minutes,
她的眼泪将会让我兴奋地脊梁打颤
her tears will send shivers up my spine.
你这条命是我给的 现在我要收走了
I gave you this life. Now I'm taking it back.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
是这样的 地狱已经来了
That's the thing: hell's already here.
就在你的眼前
You're looking at it.
你现在知道我的秘密了
So now you know my secret.
嗯 我会保守的 你不用担心
Yeah. And I'll keep it. You don't have to worry about that.
你不觉得我很奇怪 或者是个疯子吗
You don't think I'm weird or like a freak?
不 我觉得你很坚强 很无畏 很美丽
No. No, I think you're strong and fearless and beautiful.
我该走了 我的朋友们应该在找我
I should probably go. My friends are looking for me, I think.
再给我五分钟行吗 我有惊喜要给你
Five more minutes? I have a surprise for you.
这一天已经充满了惊喜了
This whole day has been a surprise.
不 这个真的很棒 拜托了
No, but this is really good. Please.
-五分钟 -好
- Five minutes? - Yes.
我马上回来 待着别动
I'll be right back. Stay right here.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你找到她了吗 她是力气很大的那个吗
You got her? She's the strong one?
我亲眼看到的
I've seen it with my own eyes.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling.
你是博迪吧 你看到茉莉了吗
You're Bodhi, right? Have you seen Molly?
我看到了
Yeah. I have.
太好了 我们马上就要走了 所以...
Great. Okay, we're gonna go soon, so...
我们把他们都带走吗
Should we take them all?
摩根会很高兴的
Morgan will be thrilled.
摩根
Morgan?
我认得你 你是女巫集♥会♥的
I recognize you. You're in the coven.
等等 不好意...你说女巫集♥会♥
Wait, I'm sor-- Did you say "coven"?
博迪 我们是光明的兄弟
Whoa! Bodhi! We're brothers of the light.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我就知道应该开两辆车来
I knew we should have come in two cars.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
我不想变成...我很抱歉
I didn't mean for this... I'm so sorry.
不要 不要怪你自己
Don't, don't blame yourself.
本就是摩根给与了我生命 她永远能收回去的
Morgan gave me my life. She was always going to take it back.
罗伯特
Robert?
像我一样看待这个世界
See the world as I saw it.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她是
宇宙中最耀眼的星星
拼上你的命保护她
爸爸
Dad!
-我真的很抱歉 -这不是你的错 妮可
- I am so sorry. - It's not your fault, Nico.
没关系 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没关系的
It's okay.
有人吗
Hello?
卡罗琳娜
Karolina?
有人吗
Anyone?
伟大的母亲啊 欢迎他的回归
Great Mother, welcome him back.
他带着对我的祝福回到了你身边
He comes to you having blessed me.
他为了我和其他人献出了生命
His life was given for mine and for others,
希望你能拥抱他 给予他安慰
and for this we ask you to embrace and comfort him.
他的生命结束了 车轮依然转动
His time has passed and the wheel has turned.
"像我一样看待这个世界"
"See the world as I did."
我也希望我可以 爸爸
I hope I do, Dad.
巫师眼镜
WizGlass.
你真是天才
You're a genius.
你录下了一切
You recorded everything.
"通往黑暗的门 看着那横楣
"The doorway to darkness, behold the transom,
带着一个灵魂 走入其中"
enter it now with a spirit to ransom."
拜托
Please.
应该先把你绑起来
Should've tied you up first.
你没事吧
You okay?
我在被超模身材的女巫绑在椅子上
Yeah, I'm being tied to a chair by some supermodel witches.
简直是我的美梦成真
All my dreams are coming true.
天啊 这什么怪味
Oh my God, what is that fetid stench?
是我 亲爱的
That would be me, honeybun.
抱歉 我一直隐居着
I'm sorry, I've been living off the grid.
要是我知道今天是绑♥架♥日
If I knew today was kidnapping day,
我可能会洗个澡
I most likely would've bathed.
亲爱的 你为什么和维克多·斯坦恩一起
Hey, sweetheart, why are you hanging out with Victor Stein?
我们只是朋友
Oh. We're just friends.
外星人之前占据了我们的肢体进行物理接触
I mean, the aliens used our bodies for a physical release,
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表