剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
你有什么招 戴尔
What's your endgame here, Dale?
你 我 老妇一起在小木屋里与世隔绝
You know, you, me, Old Lace living off the grid in a cabin.
你的计划烂透了 戴尔
Your plan sucks, Dale.
等等 你要带这个孩子回你的母星吗
Wait, you're taking the baby back to your home planet?
我们不是要阻止他们把她带回去吗
I thought we were trying to stop that.
你们的命运还没有写定 但我的已经注定了
Your destiny is not yet written. But mine is.
我爱你 格特
I love you, Gert.
-你说什么 -我爱你
- What did you just say? - I love you.
你得赶紧做好准备了 我们马上就要出发了
You should get ready. We're gonna leave soon.
你们在选择 你们在选择约拿的祭品
I know what this is, you're choosing a sacrifice for Jonah.
你从小就很敏锐 真让我自豪
You always were a perceptive child. It makes me so proud.
不 不 这不对
No, no, no, this isn't right.
茉莉 这是一份荣幸 他选择了我们
Molly, it's an honor! He chose us!
但你发过誓的 你说不管怎样都会的
But you swore! You said no matter what!
你好 罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
该起床了
It's time to get up.
我们有很多事要做
We've got a lot of work to do.
我的老天啊
Who is Stephen Hawking?
艾利克斯对备份数据有强迫症
Alex was religious about backing up his data.
6月22天4小时未备份
那说明
So, that means...
我们消失了六个月
We've been gone for six months.
那说明艾利克斯也被困在那里
Does that mean that Alex has been trapped over there
这么久吗
for the same amount of time?
乌鸦永远不会独自飞行
You won't ever find a crow flying alone.
它们总是成双成群地行动
They travel in pairs or tightknit groups.
现在你也可以
Now you can, too.
现在推出首款自带社区的
Introducing the first cellular telephone
智能移♥动♥电♥话♥
that comes with its own community.
用手♥机♥ 寻找伙伴
The more you use it, the more friends you make.
探索未知
The more secrets you unlock.
乌鸦
寻找你的种群
乌鸦 巫师新款
Corvus by Wizard.
寻找你的种群
Find your flock.
-天啊 -怎么回事
- Oh, my God! - What's going on?
对不起 这些新出现的装饰品是我弄得
Sorry. The new decor is my fault.
你为什么突然决定
Is there a reason that you decided
把我们的家变成贝茨旅店呢
to turn our home into the Bates Motel?
虽然已经习惯这里发生各种奇怪的事
Pretty used to some crazy random shit happening around here,
但这还是头一回
but this is definitely a new one.
我想回到黑暗中找艾利克斯
I'm trying to get back to Alex and the Dark,
虽然我也不知道那是什么
whatever that place was.
我一直在用摩根给我的咒语
I've been using the spell that Morgan gave me
不停地尝试
over and over again,
但是因为同一个咒语不能用两遍
but since I can't use the same spell twice,
所以每次都会变出一个傻乎乎的鸟
every time I try, I get another stupid stuffed bird.
看
Watch.
黑暗
Tenebrae!
你说得很清楚了 可以停下了
Point made. You can stop now.
妮可 你应该休息一下
Nico, you need to get some rest.
我不行 艾利克斯一个人在那里
I can't. Alex is back there alone.
我们都想救艾利克斯 但是不知道该怎么办
We all want to save Alex, it's just we don't know how.
摩根知道 要是我能搞清楚怎么和她联♥系♥
Morgan does. If I can figure out how to communicate with her.
也许用魔杖召唤她
Maybe summon her with the Staff.
你不能把她带到那地方 她之前就把我们困在那
You cannot try to bring her here. She trapped us in that place.
让我们重温最可怕的噩梦
Made us relive our worst nightmares.
等等 不 我以为是妮可的咒语
Wait, no, I thought that was Nico's
才把我们困在那地方的
spell that got us trapped in there.
-还有那个可怕的种族歧视魔术师 -摩根给她的
- And that creepy, racist magician. - Morgan gave it to her.
她还让艾米来救我们
And she sent Amy to save us.
我敢肯定那不是真正的艾米
Pretty sure that wasn't really Amy.
不管那是谁 她帮助了我们
Well, whoever it was, she helped us.
不管是好是坏 是人是鬼
Good or bad, human or not, maybe, you know,
摩根可能是救出艾利克斯唯一的办法
Morgan might be our only way to save Alex.
也许你该找你妈妈聊聊 她懂很多魔法
Maybe you should talk to your mom. She knows a lot about magic,
而且是她的咒语把我们救回来的
and it was her spell that got us back here.
我想问一个问题 你们能不能别急着反驳
Guys, can I ask a question without being judged?
也许不能
Probably not.
好吧 我不是说我们真的要这么做
Okay, I'm not suggesting we actually do this,
我只是要把这想法说出来
I'm just saying the thought out loud
让我们都看看怎么样
so we can all hear how it sounds.
但如果我们不回到那地方去了呢
But what if we didn't go back to that place?
我们第一次都差点出不来
I mean, we barely made it out the first time.
不 没有他的我们不完整
No, we're not us without him.
那是艾利克斯
It's Alex.
好吧 有时候还是能抛砖引玉的
Okay, well, sometimes bad ideas lead to good ideas.
有时候可能会引来更大的砖头
Sometimes they lead to other bad ideas
说不定还会砸死我们
that might get us all killed,
那...我们怎么办
so... what do we do?
我还...
I'm not sure...
不确定
...yet.
抱歉 老妇在我们不见的时候打碎了茉莉的窗户
Sorry. Old Lace broke Molly's window while we were gone,
我觉得她自己觅食导致性子野了
and I think hunting in the park made her a little feral.
说到这个 我饿了
Uh, speaking of that, I'm starving.
我还有戴尔给我上路的钱
Oh, I still have Dale's road trip money.
我们可以出去吃顿美美的早午餐
We can actually go out and, like, get a nice brunch.
也许我们可以去来杯含羞草
Maybe we could get mimosas.
但是我们是消失了六个月 不是六年
Yeah, except we were gone for six months and not six years,
所以你还是来杯精致的橙汁吧
so... you can have an orange juice in a fancy glass.
我也不介意
I'll take it.
虽然我也很想举杯庆祝
Look, as much as I would love to toast
不用再从我们父母手下逃命了
to not being on the run from our parents anymore,
但我们目前还有更迫切的事
we do have really pressing issues at hand.
不 你们应该去
No, no, you should go.
反正我得先搞清楚
We can't do anything for Alex
怎么再回去那里 才能去救艾利克斯
until I learn how to get back there anyway.
你不用一个人努力
You don't have to do this alone.
我必须这么做 我们这群朋友里唯一一个女巫
I kinda do. I'm the only witch in our friend group.
也许我们是该出去
Probably a good idea to scope out
看看六个月来都发生了什么
what we've missed in six months.
我想去看看我妈妈
I would like to check on my mom.
她肯定担心坏了
I'm sure that she's worried sick.
我和你一起去 我和赞文发了圣誓
I'll go with you. I made a sacred vow to Xavin
我会保护圣母 我要遵守我的诺言
that I would protect the Holy Mother, and I intend to keep it.
我得先去吃点东西
I just really need to eat something first.
去享用你的燕麦牛奶拿铁吧
Enjoy your oat milk lattes.
有两杯燕麦牛奶拿铁
And I got two oat milk lattes.
来
There you go.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
乌鸦的 这是巫师的新手♥机♥
From Corvus. This is Wizard's new phone.
-给 -好
- Here you go. - Okay.
那就煎饼 洋葱土豆煎饼
So it'll be, uh, pancakes, hash browns,
墨西哥早餐煎饼和鳄梨吐司
breakfast burrito, and an avocado toast.
-你们要什么 -越来越饿了
- What are you guys getting? - Hungrier by the second.
我们几个月来都吃的是垃圾桶里的玩意儿
We've been eating out of a dumpster for months.
我觉得我们等新鲜华夫饼等个40分钟应该没问题
I think we can survive waiting 40 minutes for fresh waffles.
天啊 华夫饼
Oh, my God, waffles?
我们确定别的不用排队的地方
Are we sure there aren't equally delicious
没有这么美味的东西了吗
breakfast options at a place with no line?
-不排队的地方不好 -早午餐选点的黄金定律
- No line, no good. - Golden rule of brunch spots.
你知道你排队买♥♥餐后
Did you know that your brain
你的大脑甚至会骗你
will actually trick you into thinking
认为你吃的东西更好吗
the food is better just because you waited in line for it?
我们的等待给与了
What we're waiting for is given
一种错误的重要感 因为
a false sense of importance because...
不然我们为什么要等呢
Why else would we all have agreed to wait for it?
抱歉 我不是故意偷听你们对话的
Sorry. I don't mean to eavesdrop on a conversation.
我只是 我没见过
I just, I don't think I've ever met anyone
也听人是垃圾电台的博客
who also listens to the People are Trash podcast.
那是我最喜欢的电台
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表