剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Alex, I need help treating the qubits with the microwave pulses
好让他们复位到原先的直线
so they can go back to their original alignment.
-你能把规格再发一遍吗 -没问题
- Can you send me the specs again? - Yeah, sure.
威尔德创新公♥司♥
你用了多少量子比特
How many qubits are you using?
五十个
50.
好 你能把稀释制冷机的温度
Okay, and how low can you get the temp
调到多低
on the dilution refrigerator?
艾利克斯
Alex?
你怎么知道我在哪
How did you know where I was?
我没告诉别人我回来了
I didn't tell anyone I was coming back.
因为我之前来过
Because I've been here before.
离家童盟
第三季 第十集 [剧终]
-但你没有魔杖 -我升级了 混球
- But you don't have the Staff. - I've leveled up, asshole.
我也是
And so have I.
趴下
Get down!
我能应付这事 谢了
I had this handled, thanks.
我不在的时候你怎么了
What happened to you while I was gone?
我不是你认识的查斯 我来自未来
I'm not the Chase you know. I'm from the future.
-什么 -艾利克斯也是
- What? - And so is that Alex.
他是来杀你的 你们所有人 我们所有人
He's here to kill you, all of you. All of us.
我没听见他的声音
I don't hear him.
该死 他跑了
Shit. He's gone.
他不知道你是这么的...像你现在这样
He wasn't expecting you to be so... how you are,
感觉你的魔法非常强大
which seems to be extremely magical.
对 我离开后 跟着一个大♥师♥学习
Yeah, uh, while I was away, I was studying with a master.
听着 就当作是会厉害咒语的阿方纳教练
Look, just think Coach Alphona but with powerful spells
而不是总说糟糕体育比喻的那个
instead of, you know, bad sports analogies.
说起来 那个疤看起来不像长曲棍球的伤
Speaking of, that scar doesn't look like a lacrosse injury.
不是 别相信任何叫维克多的人
It's not. Never trust anyone named Victor.
-是你♥爸♥干的 -不是我爸
- Your dad did that? - Not my dad.
这事也与我们的现状无关
Also not relevant to our current situation.
我们得找到其他人
We need to gather the others.
真奇怪 我也打算这么做
That's actually weirdly what I was just about to do.
真高兴你回来了 妮可
So happy to have you back, Nico.
如果你能让我们知道就更好了
Would have been nice if you'd let one of us know.
总会发生意外之事 对吧
Hey, things happen, okay?
你们中有人去了神秘之地进行神秘旅居
One of you went on a mysterious sojourn to a secret location
待了一段时间
for an unknown period of time.
而另一个留在家 遇到了一个可爱的研究生
The other stayed at home and met a cute grad student.
生活就是这样
That's life.
我想过通知你们大家 告诉你们我回来了
I wanted to reach out to let you all know I was home.
我正打算这么做
And I was literally about to...
然后他出现了 想杀了我
when he showed up to try and kill me.
不 不是我 另外一个艾利克斯
No, not me, some other Alex.
其实 就是你
Actually, it is you.
是你成为的那个人
It's the person you become.
就像你是我们的查斯成为的那个人
Just like how you're the person our Chase becomes?
这意味着他有一天走出了那个
Hey, so that means that one day he must get out of that bedroom
他一直反锁自己的房♥间
that he locked himself in.
-我们应该去告诉他吗 -不行
- Should we go get him right now? - No.
我不能和过去的自己接触
I can't interact with my past self.
就像你也不能和未来的你接触
Just like you can't interact with your future one.
会扰乱很多东西
It can mess too much up.
而且 楼上的我得继续研究时间旅行
Besides, the "Me" upstairs needs to keep working on time travel.
艾利克斯的帮忙加上《摘要》
With a little help from Alex and the abstract,
最终我研究出来了
eventually I'll figure it out.
我的天
Oh, my God.
世界上的所有人里面 竟然是你成为时间领主
Of all the people in the world, you get to become a Time Lord?
真不公平
That is so unfair.
我猜那是个《神秘博士》的梗
I assume that's a "Doctor Who" reference
而且一如既往 效果不佳
that, like always, lands with a thud.
但是 为什么未来的艾利克斯想杀死妮可
But still, why would any version of Alex want to kill Nico?
因为我们中有人想杀他
Because one of us tried to kill him.
他办公室藏了一颗炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥炸了 他活下来了
A bomb was placed in his office. It went off but he survived.
这正是傲慢
That's the exact same method
杀死我父母的方法
PRIDE used to kill my parents.
恐怕一段时间后
I'm afraid over time...
我们中有人会追随他们的脚步
some of us follow in their footsteps.
-谁 -我不能说
- Who? - I can't say.
因为你不知道
Because you don't know?
不是 因为你们如果知道了太多未来的事
No, because too much information about your future
会造成时间线错位
could create a shift in the timeline
而结果会不堪设想
and the results of that could be devastating.
比变坏并想互相杀戮
More devastating than turning evil
还要不堪设想吗
and trying to kill each other?
对 所以我们需要待在一起
Yes. Which is why we need to stick together.
未来的艾利克斯不知道谁放了炸♥弹♥
Future Alex doesn't specifically know who planted the bomb...
所以他要追杀我们所有人
so he's coming after all of us.
为什么选现在
Why now?
因为今天是
Because today was the day
妮可把大家聚在一起的日子
that Nico brought us all back together.
为了纪念
In memory of...
格特
Gert.
他知道未来发生的事情 所以他有优势
His knowledge of what happened gives him an advantage.
你也有优势
Gives you an advantage.
我知道有个简单的解决方法
I see a quick solution here.
我给艾利克斯使用咒语 把他隔离
I put Alex in a spell and we keep him quarantined
直到我们确定自己安全
until we're sure we're safe.
等等 隔离 你是说
Oh, wait a minute, quarantine: do you mean like
放在医院或者监狱什么的吗
in a hospital or jail or something?
我可以让你舒服点
I can make it nice.
比如斐济或夏威夷
Like Fiji or Hawaii.
或那个新的星战酒店
Or that new Star Wars hotel.
还挺诱人的
Actually tempting.
所以为了他没做的事
So we play judge and jury
我们要审判他吗
for something that he hasn't done yet?
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
谢谢你相信我 茉莉
You know, thanks for believing in me, Molly.
我现在相信你
I believe in you now.
未来的你 我不太确定
Your future self I'm not so sure about.
未来的艾利克斯很固执
The future Alex is relentless.
如果他无法接近我们
If he can't get to one of us,
他会去找我们在乎的人
he's gonna go after someone we care about.
比如朱莉
Like Julie?
谁是朱莉
Who's Julie?
-艾利克斯 对吧 -对对
- Alex, right? - No, yeah, yeah.
我们在卡罗琳娜的生日会歌♥吧见过
We met at Karolina's birthday party at the karaoke bar?
我在唱后街男孩的歌♥
I was the one singing Backstreet Boys.
我以为那是超级男孩的歌♥
Oh, I thought it was N'Sync.
很久以前了
Pfft! Long time ago.
只是二月份
It was in February.
我其实很高兴遇到你
You know, I'm actually really glad I caught you.
我想留点东西给卡罗琳娜
I wanted to leave something for Karolina,
但我不想放在前门
but I didn't want to leave it at the front door.
她正在上课
Well, she's in class,
你可以给我 然后我转交给她
so you can give it to me and I'll pass it along.
是比较私人的东西
It's kind of personal.
我想自己亲自给她
I kind of wanted to give it to her myself.
好 她大概一小时后回家
Okay. Well, she will be home in about an hour,
你要是想回来 就给她发个信息
so if you wanna come back, then, yeah, or text her.
我能在这等吗
Mind if I wait?
真的很重要
It's really important.
不如我现在给她发信息 看怎么做最好
How about I just text her right now and we'll see what's best?
这样吧 不要紧 当作无事发生
You know, I'll... I'll give it to you. Forget about it.
你可以 你可以晚点给她
You can, you can go ahead and give it to her.
好极了 没问题
Yeah, great. Okay.
你换发型了吗 感觉有些不同
Did you change your hair or something? Something's different.
对 这是我的新造型
Yeah. It's a new look for me.
我的天 朱莉
Oh, my God, Julie.
抱歉 卡罗琳娜
I'm sorry, Karolina.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表