剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Z世代梗的表格 我看到了
terms in his pocket, I saw it.
茱尔斯 这里的味道是不是很棒
Hey, Jules, doesn't it smell high-key delish in here?
我不知道
Yeah, you know, I can't tell,
因为垃圾戴尔又在做他的干酪了
because Dale-the-Fail is making his brie again.
左数第三个帐篷
Third tent from the left.
你得趁他没把我们所有人
You have to do something before
全部都熏死前做点什么
he poisons all of us with his stench.
-好吧 -戴尔
- Okay. - Dale?
戴尔
Dale?
-茉莉 -戴尔 你在这里干什么
- Molly? - Dale, what are you doing here?
我...
Uh, I've...
与世隔绝
gone into isolation.
想要证明我一个人也是个真男人
Just trying to prove to myself I can be a real man on my own.
自给自足
Made my own sundial.
你就离一营地人五英尺
You're literally five feet away from a camp full of people.
从互相依赖中走出来
Well, recovery from co-dependency
可不是简单的事 茉莉
is not a straight line, Molly.
这里总比流浪街头安全 其实比森林里还安全
And, hey, it's safer than the streets. Or the woods, turns out.
莱斯利知道你在这里吗 她什么都没说
Does Leslie know you're here? I mean, she didn't say anything.
我一直躲着她
I've been avoiding her.
莱斯利也是我原来是傲慢成员时人生的一部分
You know, Leslie's part of my old PRIDE life, okay?
我已经让我自己洗去了那段时光
I've washed myself clean of that.
那你为什么还是这么臭
Then why do you smell so bad?
那...
Oh, that...
只是以前浣熊...搞的
Just an old raccoon... thing.
它们直接扑到了我...
They go, arggh! You know, right in my...
但是你看起来很好
But you look great!
-格特怎么样 -我们很好
- How's Gert? - We're fine.
史黛茜也很好 她已经没有被附身了
And Stacey's fine, too, by the way. She's not possessed anymore.
-你要去见她吗 -不
- Are you gonna go see her? - No.
要说我学到了什么 那...
If I've learned anything, it's that...
大家没有戴尔会更好
everyone's better off without old Dale.
你不会让我回家了 对吗
You're not gonna try to make me go back home, right?
因为我还挺喜欢这里的 我认识了一些有趣的小孩
Because I kind of like it here, and I met some cool kids.
我不会碍你事的
I'll stay out of your way.
我保证
I promise.
听着 发生的一切可怕的事
Listen, all the bad things that have happened...
都是因为我们过度保护
'cause we were overprotective.
我们只是不想让你们知道真♥相♥
You know, we just were trying to shelter you guys from the truth.
仅此而已
That's it.
比如...我父母的真♥相♥吗
Like, um... the truth about my parents?
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
你怎么知道的 莱斯利告诉你的吗
How did you find out? Did Leslie, she told you?
我怎么知道的不重要
Doesn't matter how I found out.
他们真的是选择祭品的人吗
Were they really the ones who chose the sacrifices?
天啊
Oh, man.
我...他们...
Well, I... they-they-they...
他们人很好 他们很温和
they were nice. They were kind.
很好说话 他们会说西班牙语
Easy to talk to. They spoke Spanish.
那些孩子以为自己会受到很好的照顾
The kids, they thought they were in good hands.
听着 我知道...
Hey, listen, I know...
老戴尔现在看起来不怎么样 身上还有味儿
old Dale has seen better days, and I kind of stink,
但是不如给我一个拥抱
but why don't you give me a hug?
好吗
Would ya?
我很自豪你成长成这样的一位女性
Oh... I'm so proud of the woman that you've become.
你原谅了莱斯利也真是太好了
And the fact that you've forgiven Leslie, that is amazing.
我觉得史黛茜应该还没有原谅她
I don't think that, uh, Stacey is there yet.
等等 什么
Wait... what?
在她内心中...
You know, found it in her heart to...
我们说的是两件事啊
Umm... We're talking about two different things here.
这不重要 继续吧
It doesn't matter, moving on.
你对莱斯利知道些什么
What do you know about Leslie?
没什么 我什么都不知道 但是我很想你 孩子
Nothing. I know nothing. Except that I missed you, kid.
搞什么
What the hell?
我可以解释
Uh... I can explain.
我发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 这手♥机♥就变成灰了
I found this weird feather and then the phone turned to ash
然后
and...
好吧 我解释不了
Okay, you know what, I can't explain.
我真不敢相信 查斯
I cannot believe you, Chase.
怎么回事
What's going on?
查斯因为某种半神经质的嫉妒
Chase just disintegrated my phone
把我的手♥机♥变成了灰
in some kind of semi-psychotic jealous rage.
不 我在这手♥机♥里发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 看
No, I found this weird feather in the phone and then look,
它就自己变成灰了
it just kind of like self-combusted.
怎么回事
What's happening?
查斯弄坏了格特的手♥机♥
Uh... Chase blew up Gert's phone.
-你为什么直接就相信她了 -女权主义吗
- Why do you immediately believe her? - Feminism?
那我现在要怎么和麦克斯发信息
How am I supposed to text Max now?
-给 -麦克斯是谁
- Here. - Who's Max?
格特的新男友
Gert's new boyfriend.
-他不是我的男朋友 -他不是她的男朋友
- He's not my boyfriend. - He's not her boyfriend.
-茉莉在哪里 -她在教会认识了几个不错的小孩
- Where is Molly? - She met some nice kids at the Church,
惊喜吧 我妈妈没有外星人了也重建了教会
which, surprise, my mother is restarting with fewer evil aliens.
-不要 -这是新款的巫师手♥机♥吗
- No, don't! - Are these the new Wizard phones?
嗯 他们免费发的 一人有一台
Yeah. They're handing them out for free, everybody's got one.
摩根
Morgan.
-搞什么 -这下信我说的了吧
- Ow! What the hell! - This is what I'm talking about.
摩根和这些手♥机♥有什么关系
What does Morgan have to do with the phones?
千丝万缕 她就在这个世界
Everything. She's here in our world.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
我把我们送到她原来的世界后 她就来了
When I sent us to where she was, she came here.
-她现在在巫师 -我就知道这些羽毛是邪恶的
- She works for Wizard now. - Hah! I knew this feather was evil.
我敢打赌如果追根溯源 就能查到麦克斯
And I bet it goes all the way to the top, all the way to Max.
她还在和我爸爸交往
She's also kind of dating my dad.
那我们要怎么阻止她
So how do we stop her?
我不知道我们要不要阻止
Well, I don't know if we should.
我妈妈不帮我救艾利克斯 但摩根会帮我们
My mom won't help me save Alex, but Morgan will.
她想要训练我 帮我控制我的能力
She wants to train me, help me master my powers.
真是个糟糕的主意
That's a horrible idea.
她是另一个维度的陌生人
She's a stranger from another dimension.
这和你当初去找约拿帮忙有什么区别
How is this any different than when you went to Jonah for help?
但我还是非常坦诚
Except for the fact that I'm being honest about it,
没有背着你去找的
not sneaking around behind your back.
那...这个羽毛
So, uh... about this feather.
在威卡 羽毛是很神圣的东西
In Wicca, feathers are sacred objects.
它们听从于空气
They're ruled by air.
能够用来集中精神 和他人沟通
Used to focus thoughts and communicate with others.
这还能用来进行施法
They can also be the conduit of enchantment.
也许这只是营销手段
Maybe it's just a marketing device,
但我还是能查一查
but either way, I can learn something.
-怎么查 -用魔法
- How? - Magic.
显形吧
Reveal yourself.
艾利克斯
Alex?
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
这肯定连到了那个世界 不要再继续了
Must be linked to that place. We should stop.
妮可
Nico.
救我
Help me!
妮可 救我
Nico, help me!
停下
Stop!
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
他在呼唤我 我可以和他说话的
He was calling for me. I could have talked to him.
不管这黑暗是什么 你控制不了的 妮可
Whatever this darkness is, Nico, you can't control it.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about it.
你大白天的穿这么好看
Who do you think you are
以为自己是个什么人物啊
looking this good in the middle of the day?
快进来
Get in here.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
别哭 大家伙 别哭
Oh, don't cry, big guy, don't cry.
这才是真男人嘛
That's what a real man looks like.
有人准备好睡午觉了
Somebody's ready for their nap.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表