剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我内心就知道
I knew in my heart that
这和当初怀卡罗琳娜时不一样
it would be very different than having Karolina.
她应该不仅仅只属于我一个人
That somehow she wasn't going to be completely mine.
如果我父亲说得没错
That if my father was right,
这个孩子将将去别的地方拥有更加伟大的未来
this baby has a greater destiny elsewhere.
和你一起
With you.
你的预言和我父亲的预言
Your prophecy and my father's prophecy...
是一样的
They're the same.
但如果我们都错了呢
But if we're both wrong?
-如果预言只是传说呢 -不是的
- If prophecies are just stories? - They aren't.
我相信
I believe.
我内心深处就是相信
In the deepest part of me, I believe.
你呢
Do you?
你能不能
Will you...
保护我们的孩子
protect our child?
魔杖的确很酷 但是
The Staff was cool and all but,
你用那个看起来很性感
you do look pretty hot with that thing.
看来你喜欢用剑的女孩子
So, you like a girl with a sword.
只要这女孩子是你
Only if that girl is you.
真希望今晚能成功
Just hope it works tonight.
我们会成功的
We're gonna make it.
你也无法保证
You don't know that.
我知道的
I do.
因为我对我们有信心
Because I have faith in us.
我的算法要崩溃的时候
When my algorithm was breaking down,
我看着你在我怀里死去
I watched you die in my arms.
我的脑中知道这不是真的 但是
My head knew that it wasn't real but,
我的内心...
my heart...
我知道失去你的感觉 妮可
I know what it feels like to lose you, Nico.
我不想再体验一遍那种感觉了
I don't ever want to feel that again.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
是的 但也许足够了
No. But maybe just enough.
好吧 一点都不瘆人
Okay. That's not creepy at all.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I, um...
你看上去...真是...
Wow, you look, um... That's...
我只是想来看看你对这装置还有没有什么疑问
I...I just came to see if you had any questions about the tech.
真的吗
Really?
因为是我帮你造的 所以
Because I, um, helped you build the tech, so...
我可能没有什么问题
I probably don't have any questions.
好吧 当然了
All right, yeah. Of course.
听着
Okay, look...
你已经明确表示没有"情侣的我们"了
You made it clear that there's no more "Romantic us"
你觉得我很弱小 愚蠢
and that you think that I've been weak and stupid.
我还说了"缺乏安全感"
I also said "Insecure."
我可能还说了"混♥蛋♥" 我记不清了
I may have also said "Jackass." I can't recall.
我觉得你这次没说
I don't think you said it this time.
你可能没错
You may be right.
你想说什么
What's your point?
既然我们这次很可能
Since there's a very good chance
再也回不来了
that we don't make it back from this...
我想告诉你我对你的看法
I wanted to tell you what I think of you.
你真的很棒
Which is that you're amazing.
你很聪明 很坚强
You're brilliant, you're strong,
你不怕不受人欢迎
you're not afraid to be unpopular.
你坚持你的信仰
I mean, you stand by your beliefs
不管别人会怎么说
no matter what anyone else says.
你是我见过最棒的人
You're the most incredible person I've ever met.
查斯 这话真是太贴心了 但是
Chase, this is really sweet, but...
我爱你 格特
I love you, Gert.
你...你说什么
W...Wha...What did you just say?
我爱你
I love you.
我已经爱了你很久了
And I have for a really long time.
我想我只是太愚蠢
I guess I've just been too stupid
太弱小 太没有安全感 而不敢告诉你 但是
and weak and insecure to tell you that before, but
我就是想说出来
I just needed to say it.
以免我以后再也没有机会了
In case I never get another chance.
你这时候该说点什么了
This is the part where you say something.
刷点小聪明 嘲弄我
A clever quip, an insult,
我不会理解的文学隐喻
a literary reference that goes over my head.
什么都行
Anything.
你得赶紧做好准备了 我们马上就要出发了
You should get ready. We're gonna leave soon.
大家都喜欢温暖的拥抱
Yeah, everybody likes a good snuggle,
不管你来自哪个星球
no matter what planet they're from.
你确定吗
You are completely certain?
你冒着生命危险 穿越银河系
You risked your life to come all the way
来到这里拯救你的人♥民♥
across the galaxy to save your people.
你见过你为了保护卡罗琳娜和其他人而战斗
I've seen you fight to protect Karolina and the others.
赞文 我确定
Xavin, I'm certain.
只有这样才能保护小埃尔
It's the only way to protect baby Elle.
你必须要这么做
You have to do this.
你不会后悔这个决定的
You won't regret this decision.
我甚至愿意为她献出生命
I will lay down my life if I have to.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
小埃尔睡着了
Baby Elle's sleeping.
你叫的医护人员正在检查她
The medics you called are just checking her out now.
我们没有叫医护人员
We didn't call any medics.
不
No.
别这么看着我 不 我不能告诉他
Don't look at me like that. No, I couldn't tell him.
因为我们显然不配
Because we're clearly just not endgame.
我们太不一样了 如果他再抛下我们
And we're too different. And if he left us again...
我真不敢相信你要站在他那边
I cannot believe you're taking his side.
我们要走了 艾利克斯抢走了孩子
Time to go. Alex has the baby.
你怎么敢做出这种事
How dare you!
我猜到你会反应过度
I suspected you might overreact.
但这些躯体有特定的需求
But these bodies have certain needs.
我的上一具躯体特别...
And this last body was particularly...
精力充沛
virile.
你一开始想带上那个金发 现在又来了一个
First, you try to bring the blonde one, and now this.
你太喜欢这些人类了
You really are far too attached.
爸爸和我说好了
Dad and I have a bargain.
这孩子代替我的位置
The child returns in my place.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我们一家人要一起结束流放回去 不带新的成员
This family returns from exile together. No new members.
你都忘了我们当初为什么会被流放
You forget why we were exiled in the first place.
就算他想回去 我们也知道他干了那种事 回不去了
Even if he wanted to, you know he can't return after what he did.
你一直在骗你自己
You've been fooling yourself about that.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
我给这些工程师"升职"了
I've given the engineers their "Promotion."
我错过了什么
Ooh, what did I miss?
你♥爸♥爸又来了个杂种
Your father has another bastard,
你哥哥想留下来
and your brother wants to stay.
我没有领导的才能 母亲
I wasn't made to rule, Mother.
你留在这里能干什么 这里这么原始
What will you do here? It's so primitive.
我会领导杀戮小队
I'll lead the kill team.
这是非常符合他天赋的一行
Something his talents are uniquely suited for.
所以他们都会留下来
So, they'll all stay.
然后建立殖民地吗
And start a colony?
在地球上
Here on Earth?
抱歉打断你们的宏伟
Sorry to interrupt your grand plans
星际统治计划 但时间到了
for intergalactic domination, but it's time.
现在的重力分布是最优情况
Gravitational alignment's optimal now.
我们需要你启动序列
We'll need you to commence the sequence.
好
Fine.
但之后的过程我不参与
But after that, I'm going.
我们启动后 需要几分钟才能达到最大功率
After we initiate, it will take several minutes for full power.
一路玩得开心
Well, have a fun road trip.
不是吧
Oh, hell no!
这下可有意思了
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
别在这里闹 在通道完全打开之前 我们不能冒险
Not here. We can't risk it until the gateway fully opens.
把他们引走
Draw them away.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表