剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
卡罗琳娜 轰
Karolina, a blast.
我也想 但你朋友施魔咒
Would love to, but your friends kind of took my powers away
让我的超能力失效了
with some magic spell.
撤销
Reverse!
你不应该回来的 妮可
You should have never come back, Nico.
祭司长这次肯定不会放你走的
The High Priestess will never let you go this time.
我真是受够你们这些巫师了
I am done with the witch talk!
很好 摩根会觉得你很有用的
Amazing. Morgan is going to find you very useful.
抓住他们
Get them.
捆绑
Bind.
把老人家们带出去
Get the old people out of here.
带到哪去 我从新奥尔良来的
Take them where? I'm from New Orleans.
洛杉矶随便哪里都行
Just think of literally anywhere in L. A.
-什么... -等等... 发生了
- What's a... - Wait, what's...
什么
happening?
你至少能解开我们吧
Could you, I don't know, maybe at least untie us?
不能 他走了
Nope. He's gone.
孩子们的新朋友看起来不错
Well, the kids' new friends seem nice.
放弃吧 我不想伤害你
Just give up. I don't wanna have to hurt you.
我也是
Well, that makes one of us.
-等等 等等 等等 -他是好人
- Wait, wait, wait! - He's... good.
-现在不是 -别杀他
- Well, not at the moment. - Just... don't kill him.
你为了他们背叛了我们
You betrayed us, for them?
相处久了还挺不错的
They grow on you.
泰 你能现在带我们离开这里吗
Ty, can you get us out of here, like right now?
-他们来了 -你跑不了的 妮可
- They're coming. - You can't run, Nico.
-大家拉起手来 -摩根会找到你的
- Everyone grab hands. - Morgan will find you.
很好 我们回到黑暗维度了
Great. We're back in the Dark Dimension.
至少那个可怕的魔法师不在了
At least the creepy flappers are gone.
-你做了什么 -不是我 是他
- What did you do? - I didn't do it, he did.
-你让我这么做的 -但你没问我们
- You asked me to. - But you didn't ask any of us.
你的新朋友知道
And do your new friends
他们这是在真正的地狱吗
know they're traveling through literal hell?
不 不 我们知道
Oh, no, no, we're aware.
我是坦迪 他是泰
I'm Tandy, this is Ty.
我们就是防止维度灾难的
We're just tagging along to prevent a dimensional cataclysm.
我们知道失去爱的人的感觉
And we know how it feels to lose someone you love.
阻止我们救艾利克斯的唯一的阻碍
The only thing stopping us from rescuing Alex
就是我们回不来 我们现在回来了
was that we couldn't get back. We're back.
茉莉呢
What about Molly?
我们不知道她有没有平安回到教会
We don't even know if she's safe back at the Church.
教会肯定比
Pretty sure the Church
我们噩梦的维度要安全
is safer than a dimension of our nightmares.
艾利克斯现在需要我们 如果你不想帮忙的话
Alex needs us now, so if you don't wanna help, then...
泰会带你们回去
Ty will take you back.
不不不 不是那样的
No, no, no, it doesn't work that way.
她的意思是 是有代价的
What she means is, there's a cost.
在带我们来这里之后
I couldn't just jump right now anyway,
我也没办法随便去别的地方
not after dragging us all here.
我们在这里 我觉得我们应该继续
We're here. I say we keep going.
好 但如果再有人清除我的记忆 我就不干了
Fine. But if anyone tries to mindwipe me again, I'm out.
不好意思 你有什么超能力来着
I'm sorry, what are your powers again?
我有超酷的
Oh, uh, I got these supercool
叫粉碎拳套的仿生拳套
bionic prosthetic gauntlets called Fistigons.
不在这里
That aren't here.
我和一只恐龙有心灵感应
I am psychically linked to a dinosaur
恐龙也不在这里
who is also not here.
很好
Cool.
好 好 好 好
Cool, cool, cool, cool.
至少你们中有人还能打
At least one of you guys has some firepower.
地球外的能力
Uh, extraterrestrial abilities
在这里没用 所以卡罗琳娜...
don't work in here, so, uh, Karolina's...
和平时一样无用
Powerless. As usual.
走吧
Let's go.
金顿 在吗
Quinton? Hello?
是我们 你最喜欢的种族多元化的青少年乐队
It's us, your favorite band of racially diverse youths.
不 我不算多元 但...
Well, not, not me, but...
那看起来挺糟的
Oh, that looks bad.
我们应该看一下这满是血的剑盒 对吗
We should probably check out this blood-covered sword box, right?
拜托别是死魔术师 拜托别是死魔术师
Please, no dead magicians. Please, no dead magicians.
没有死魔术师
No dead magician.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
我看到 艾利克斯在某个监狱里
In my vision, Alex was in some kind of a prison.
这很说得通 因为他妈死在监狱里
Which makes sense 'cause his mom died in one.
他送她进监狱的 所以...
And he sent her there, so...
这个地方监狱的景象肯定很好
Bet this place's version of a prison is real nice.
等等 上次我们穿过这门
Oh, wait. The last time we stepped through these doors,
这地方把我们分开了
this place split us up.
对 大家都抓住一个伙伴
Right. Uh, everybody grab a partner.
如果我们被分开了 最起码我们有伴
If we're split up, at least we're in teams.
我们可以在监狱汇合
We can meet up at the prison.
礼貌地手挽手怎么样
How about a polite linking of arms?
从地上看这房♥子很好
The house looks pretty good from above ground.
最重要的是 我们还在一起
Most importantly, we're still together.
我就是不懂这地方的规矩怎么总是在变
I just don't like how the rules of this place keep changing.
走吧
Let's go.
我们怎么找到这个监狱
How do we find this prison?
我想我们已经找到了
I think that maybe we just did.
好了 我们去救那个瘦书呆
Okay... let's go get the skinny nerd.
他们跟我说
They told me the only way
出去的唯一方式就是杀一个人
I'm getting out of here is to kill someone.
我不想这么做 但我不知道还能撑多久
I don't wanna do it, but I don't know how long I can hold out.
我不够强大
I'm not strong enough.
你必须强大起来 艾利克斯
You have to be strong, Alex.
我知道这个地方会怎么让人改变
I know what this place does.
他们让你做的 会摧毁你
What they are asking you to do, it will break you.
有的原则是不能打破的
There are lines you can't cross.
如果打破了 你就不是原来的你了
If you do, you will never be the same.
别犯你父亲和我犯的错...
Don't make the mistakes your father and I did...
你是个好人 艾利克斯 你不是个杀手
You're good, Alex, you're not a killer.
达瑞斯
Darius.
他们觉得今天你该崩溃了 小威尔德
Well, the boys think today's the day you'll break, little Wilder.
是时候杀个人 变成我们中的一份子
Time to get your murder on, become one of us.
黑暗维度真是越来越黑暗了
The Dark Dimension definitely keeps getting darker.
当我们在这里的时候 并不是这样的
When we were here, it didn't look like this.
更像是满是噩梦的唱片店
More like a record store full of nightmares.
在商场 还有加油站
In a mall, and there was also a gas station.
听起来很可怕
Sounds terrifying.
洛阿之地 或者你们随你们怎么叫它
The Loa, or whatever you guys wanna call it,
把你困在你最大的噩梦里
traps you in your worst nightmares.
如果你的朋友还活着 他还是同一个人吗
If your friend is still alive, is he even the same person?
她说得对 这个地方的确会抹去你内心的美好
She's right. This place does take the goodness out of you.
我们不会把人扔下的
We don't leave people behind.
你可是毫不犹豫地为了她丢下我们
You had no problem leaving us behind for her.
我做的一切都是为了找到艾利克斯
Everything I did was to find Alex.
妮可 你一直带着这个沉重的负担
Nico, you've been keeping this terrible burden,
会摧毁你的
and it's breaking you.
但如果你继续瞒着我们
But if you don't stop keeping secrets
去摩根那里寻求答案
and going to Morgan for answers,
艾利克斯不会是我们唯一可能失去的人
Alex isn't going to be the only one that we risk losing.
我爱你 妮可 让我帮你
I love you, Nico. Let me help.
我也爱你
I love you too.
对不起我没有把我的计划
And I'm sorry I didn't
完整说出来 让大家好好讨论
fully discuss my plan and open it for debate.
我只是... 想要你陪着我
I just... I... I really wanted you to be here with me.
因为我知道你是对的
Because I know you're right.
我自己一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
那像我爸的车
That looks like my dad's car.
你永远都跑不掉
查斯 住手
Chase, stop!
查斯
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表