剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Because adults like you took that away from us.
总是"为了我们好" 替我们做决定
Always making decisions in our "Best interests."
即使这意味着欺骗
Even if that means lying
或隐瞒事实
or hiding the truth.
你难道觉得惊讶吗
Is it any surprise that...
我们不再听你的话了
we don't listen to a word that you say?
如果这是那种我们要停下来
If this is the place where we have to pause the action
听你发表我有多么邪恶的感人演讲
to listen to your moving speech about how evil I am,
我们直接跳过这部分吧 好吗
let's just skip that part, shall we?
怎么了 屏障咒语吗
What's happened? A shielding spell?
是妮可 在上面
It's Nico! From up there.
这不是蒂娜
This isn't Tina...
你的屏障没了
There goes your shield.
也许他不需要屏障
Maybe he doesn't need a shield.
-格特 不要 -也许他需要一个搭档
- Gert, no! - Maybe he needs a partner.
我不可能把
There's no way I was gonna
这么重要的事情留给你做
leave something as important as this to you.
无意冒犯
I mean, no offense.
你可以随意冒犯我
You can offend me as much as you want,
但你要待在魔法屋里 远离这里
back in the magic room, away from here.
你俩太可爱了
You two are adorable.
虽然你们不该相恋 但不知为何却发生了
It shouldn't work, but somehow it just does.
好吧 至少你们能死在一起
Well... at least you're gonna die together.
不要
No!
看起来可悲的小屁孩们赢了
Looks like the pathetic children win.
再一次
Again.
不
No!
你们无法把我封印在这一辈子
You can't keep me in here forever!
对 我们做不到 所以
No. We can't. That's why
我们要把你送回另一侧
we're sending you back to the other side.
并永远关闭通道
And sealing the gateway closed forever.
通往黑暗的门
The doorway to darkness,
看着那横楣
behold the transom,
带着一个灵魂 走入其中
open it now with a spirit to ransom.
我的天 我的天 查斯
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Chase!
我的天 我的天 查斯 不要啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God, Chase, no! No!
-我们做到了 -对
- We did it. - Yeah.
不
No.
不要
No.
查斯
Chase!
-不不不不 -我们赢了吗
- Oh, no, no, no, no. - Did we win?
看起来我们赢了
Looks like we won!
好样的 各位
Great job, guys.
发生了超诡异的事情
The weirdest thing happened.
我刚才被打了
Just got punched out by, uh...
被我自己
myself.
那如果你活着 我很高兴你活着
Then, if you're live... which I'm glad you are...
那这个人...
then... then who...
对 那是谁
Yeah, and who is that?
时间旅行
Time travel?
不 等等 看
No, wait. Look.
他救了她
He saved her.
-我又有姐姐了 这感觉太棒了 -是啊
- I got my sister back. It's like the best feeling ever. - Yeah.
现在的我们要被抹去了
This version of us is being erased.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
在我们消失之前 卡罗琳娜 我得说
Before we go, Karolina, I have to say it...
别说 就...
Don't. Just...
答应我你会来找我
promise me you'll find me.
无论我们在哪
Wherever we are.
我会的
I will.
卡罗琳娜 快来
Karolina, come on!
眼妆不用那么完美
The eye makeup doesn't have to be perfect.
只是早饭 哥们 我快饿死了
It's just breakfast, dude, and I'm starving.
你什么时候不饿了
When are you not starving?
不总是因为化妆耽搁时间 你们几个
It's not always about the makeup, you guys.
我花了点时间感谢一切
I was taking a minute to be grateful.
对啊 看来我们躲过了一劫
Yeah. Seems like we dodged a bullet.
你说的一劫 是魔法师末日吧
Oh, by bullet you mean a Sorceress Apocalypse.
希望是最后一次了
Hopefully the last time.
什么 你是要离开我们了吗 威尔德
What? Are you breaking up the band, Wilder?
我才没有要离开你们 查斯
I'm not breaking up any band, Chase.
我只是说偶尔有些和平与安详也不错 对吧
I'm just saying a little peace and quiet would be nice, no?
不过要在吃过早餐后 对吧 我们走
Just after breakfast. Right? Let's go.
我的钱包
Ah, my wallet.
渗入威尔德创新公♥司♥
隐藏曼查
杀死妮可
我没有写这个
I didn't write this.
威尔德 赶紧的
Wilder. Now.
来了
Coming.
艾利克斯
Alex!
走啦
Yeah!
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表