剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I hope so.
你回来了真好 小茉
It's good to have you back, Molls.
抱歉我们走了 我们不是故意的
Sorry that we left. Didn't mean to.
没关系
It's okay.
我打电♥话♥骗了你们 我也很抱歉
Also I'm sorry that I lied to you on the phone call.
拿一下肯定伤威尔德先生很重
I think that really hurt Mr. Wilder.
那不怪你
That's not your fault.
他很坚强
He's tough.
那些年里 我从没想过我们会有这样的生活
Never in all those years did I think this would be our lives.
在一个地下豪♥宅♥里藏身 彻夜不睡
Holed up in an underground mansion, pulling an all-nighter
和我们的父母一起拯救世界
to save the world with our parents.
没错 但生活就是不可预测
Yeah, but... that's life, right?
但我希望生活不这样
I kind of wish that wasn't the case.
我希望你会回阿特拉斯学院
I wish that you'd go back to Atlas
完成学业
and finish school,
也许在大学再遇见我
maybe meet me in college.
你或许想恢复以前的生活 但我不想
Yeah. You might want that old life back, but I don't.
我和以前不一样了
I'm not the same as I used to be.
这就是证明
You know what? This proves it.
闪电击中我时 我留下了这个
I got this when the lightning hit me.
闪电 该死 茉莉
Lightning? Damn, Molly.
不 没事的 我没事 真的
No, it's okay, I'm fine, really.
那就是我想说的
That's my point.
摩根选我 不是因为我最软弱
Morgan didn't choose me because I'm the weakest.
而是因为我强大
It's because I'm strong.
我们是超级英雄 格特
We're superheroes, Gert.
我想那代表我们必须有所作为
And I think that means we have to do something with it.
万一你受伤了呢 或更糟
What if you get hurt? Or worse?
那我就再爬起来
Then I'll just get back up...
拼尽我最后一分力气
as many times as I can.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你担心妮可 和她跟摩根之间的联♥系♥
You were worried about Nico and her connection with Morgan.
不只是摩根 还有...
It's not just Morgan, it's...
魔法
it's the magic.
以及随之而来的一切
Everything that comes with it.
力量越增强
The more powers grow, the...
我就越感觉 我们走上了不同的道路
the more I feel like maybe we're on different paths.
我知道太爱一个人而完全失去自我
I know what it's like to love someone so much
是什么滋味
you lose yourself completely.
相信我 这绝不是好事
And believe me, it's never a good thing.
抱歉
Oh... apologies.
我不是有意打断母女之间的
I didn't mean to interrupt a tender moment
温情时刻的
between la madre y la hijita.
-但既然已经打断了 -没错 我有问题
- But now that you have... - Yes. Question.
可能很重要 但也可能很长
Could be important, might not be quick.
我没亲耳听见过低语 但我在想
Now, I've never heard the Whispers myself, but I was wondering,
使一个人从被动倾听状态变成积极梦游
what's the neuro process that takes someone from a state
和积极受暗示的神经过程是什么
of passive listening to active somnambulation and suggestibility?
有一些药能达到这种洗♥脑♥效果
There are drugs that do that "Manchurian Candidate"- Style
但纯粹靠声音来做到...
but to do it purely with sound...
我...我不知道
Uh... I don't... I don't know.
我也很想帮你 但我连那种声音都听不见
I wish I could help you, but I couldn't even hear the voices.
听不见是什么意思
What do you mean, couldn't?
茉莉被感染时
Well, when Molly got infected,
格特和查斯都能听见那声音
Gert and Chase could hear the voices,
但我什么都没听见
but I didn't hear anything.
是芦笋嗅觉缺失症
It's asparagus anosmia.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们知道吃芦笋能让尿液变得...
You know how eating asparagus makes your urine kind of...
-特别臭 是人都知道 -不是每个人都知道
- Stink? Yeah, everybody knows that. - Not everyone.
有些人基因突变
Some people have a genetic anomaly
导致他们闻不到
that makes it impossible for them to smell it.
你意思是因为我的基因
So, what you're saying is that because of my genetics,
我才听不到低语
I can't hear the Whispers?
是的 有可能
Yes. Maybe.
你的外星基因
Your alien genetics.
我们试图击败约拿时
See, when we were trying to best Jonah,
我根据他的基因制♥造♥了血清
I made serum based on his DNA.
所以卡罗琳娜的基因也许能抵消低语
So Karolina's might counteract the Whispers.
有可能 魔法只是我们尚未理解的科学
Maybe. Magic is just science we don't understand.
你血液里的抗体
The antibodies in your blood
也许能保护大家不被洗♥脑♥
might just protect everyone from the freaky mind control,
但我需要一系列用具 消毒剂 注射器
but I would need equipment: sterilizing agents, syringes.
教堂货车里有个急救箱
We have a full disaster and first-aid kit in the Church van.
那已经成功一半了
Boom. That might get us halfway there.
如果我真能做到
You know, if I could pull this off,
那就牛掰了 魔法再见
booyakasha! Enchantamente no más.
来 击个爪
Come on, up top.
小卡 希望你不怕打♥针♥
K-dawg, I hope you're not afraid of needles. Whoo!
我给天文台接上了增强器
I've got boosters tapped into the observatory.
威尔德的设备没问题 但我们需要更大强度
Wilder's setup was fine, but we're gonna need a lot more juice.
你偷用了他们的电力网 真机智 查斯
You jacked their power grid. That's pretty damn smart, Chase.
我是你儿子嘛
Well, I am your son.
不只是我的儿子
Not just my son.
有个人我想给你看
There's someone I wanna show you.
你好 查斯
Hello, Chase.
我就知道我会再见到你
I knew I'd see you again.
你好吗
How are you?
除了此刻不能拥抱你们俩之外 我...
Well, besides not being able to hug you both right now, I'm...
我现在处于人生最佳状态
I'm the best I've been in my whole life.
不过我们还是开始吧
But whaddya say we get to work?
好的 珍妮宝贝 让我看看你的能耐
Okay, Jaybrid. Show me what you got.
这里州内所有使用中的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Okay, this is every cell phone tower being used in the state.
加州手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
这年头人们非常重视手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The way people value their cell phone bars these days,
所以这个安全系统就像...没有入口的堡垒
this security system is-- it's like a fortress with no door.
好 那我们看能否挖条通道进去
Okay, so now we see if we can tunnel in.
你之前因为我使用魔法而痛斥我
Okay, you gave me such shit about being wicked...
现在你却在这里 再次施行血魔法
and here you are doing blood magic again.
妈妈 你还好吧
Mom? Are you okay?
我往盐里注入的不只我的血
I put more than my blood into this salt.
我还得赔上许多年生命
It will cot me a number of years of my life.
-妈妈 -妮可
- Mom. - Nico--
当为人父母说
When a parent says they would
他们为保护自己的孩子 愿付出生命
give their life to protect their children,
他们是认真的
they mean it.
-你真觉得会有用吗 -我不知道
- You really think it'll work? - I don't know.
以前从没做过
Never done this before.
等火焰熄灭 就准备就绪
Once the flame is out, it'll be ready.
你穿越到另一边去救艾利克斯 怎么做到的
You crossed over to get Alex. How?
你父亲没能拿到《黑暗神书》
Your father failed to get the Darkhold.
不 他没失败
No, he didn't.
巫师眼镜 他录下来了吗
WizGlasses. He recorded it?
罗伯特 你真聪明
Robert. You brilliant man.
我们用另一种方式到那边的
We got there another way.
我没能让咒语生效
I couldn't make the spell work.
但如果我们能一起弄明白
But if we can figure it out together,
也许就能把摩根送回老家
we might be able to send Morgan back where she belongs.
那面镜子 摩根就是通过它从黑暗维度
The mirror. That's how Morgan communicated to me
和我沟通的
from the Dark Dimension.
那是摩根的黑暗军团 他们要穿越过来
That's Morgan's Dark Army. They're gonna cross over.
好了
That's good.
巫师乌鸦手♥机♥
谢谢
Thank you.
地铁站
加州手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
怎么会这样
How is this happening?
我以为摩根需要魔杖 才能让两个世界合并
I thought Morgan needed the Staff to merge the worlds.
不 但两个世界合二为一后 她就需要魔杖
No. But once the worlds become one, she will need it
来统治和保持权力
to rule and maintain power.
多年前 我学习魔法时
Years ago, when I was training in the ways of magic,
摩根...和我成为了朋友
Morgan... befriended me.
等等 你们以前是朋友
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表