剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
related to the inhibitor tech.
我的手镯
My bracelet.
很久没见过了 你♥爸♥爸留着干什么
Haven't seen this in a while. What's your dad doing with it?
等等 上帝啊 就是这些
Wait! Holy shit! These are them!
我们要现在开始吗 就现在
Should we do it here? Right now?
-嗯 -不
- Yes. - No!
回大宅和莱斯利与艾利克斯一起
Back at the Hostel with Leslie and Alex.
我们要一起做
We do it together and all at once.
上帝啊
Holy shit.
她认识我妈妈
She knew my mom?
怎么会
How?
妮可
Nico...
爸爸
Dad.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
魔杖把你变成这样的 我控制不了
The Staff did this to you. I couldn't control it.
你那是为了保护你自己
You did what you had to do to defend yourself.
在哪里 妮可
Where is it, Nico?
-魔杖在哪里 -已经毁了
- Where's the staff? - Destroyed.
我烧掉了剩余的部分 已经没有了
I burned what was left. It's gone.
你知道这张照片上我妈妈身边的这个女人是谁吗
Do you know who this woman in this photo is next to mom?
一个你妈妈的朋友
A friend of your mother's.
她们关系很好 一起训练的
They were close. Trained together.
训练 什么自行车循环课程吗
Trained? Like in a SoulCycle class?
那是在认识我之前
It was before my time.
你妈妈拒绝和我说这个
Your mother refused to talk about it.
妮可 走了
Nico! Come on!
我该走了
I should go.
你妈妈给你魔杖是有原因的 妮可
Your mother gave you the Staff for a reason, Nico.
其中的秘密比她和你我说的更多
There's more to it than she told you, told me.
已经没有了 爸爸 我也很高兴
It's gone Dad. And I'm glad.
血压下降
BP's down.
实先生 你要放松下来
Mr. Minoru, you need to calm down!
宝贝
Hey, baby!
艾利克斯
Alex.
你看上去很好
You look good.
我知道你不能对我说一样的话
I know you can't say the same about me.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你知道我为什么来
You know why I came.
你发现了我用来伪装入侵的IP地址 怎么找到的
You found the IP address I use to route all my hacking. How?
我给一些人付了很多钱来查这种东西
I have people I pay very well to figure things like that out.
电脑诈骗
Computer fraud.
入侵政♥府♥电脑 篡改证据
Hacking government computers, manipulating evidence.
全都是重罪
All felonies.
你至少要被判25年
You'd be looking at a minimum of 25 years.
你要勒索我 联♥系♥联调局吗
You gonna blackmail me? Call the FBI?
不
No.
我这么做是为了引你来见我
I did what I had to do to get you in front of me.
我只想见见我的儿子
I just wanted to see my son.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
你还与妮可和其他人一起吗 你们安全吗
Are you still with Nico and the others? Are you safe?
你在乎什么
Why the hell do you care?
艾利克斯 我们能暂时忘记我们为什么会变成这样吗
Alex, can we forget for one moment how we got here?
忘记你杀了我的朋友
Forget that you murdered my friend
还有一群无辜的少年吗
and a bunch of innocent teenagers?
我为了正义而把你送到这里吗
And that I got justice by sending you here?
不 我忘不了
No, I can't forget that.
如果你想用这些入侵的事
And if you want to come after me
来对付我 那就来吧
for all the hacking stuff, then do it.
因为我不害怕
Because I'm not afraid.
你觉得你伸张了正义吗
You think you got justice?
你坐在我的面前
Well, you're sitting in front of me
穿着橙色囚衣 而不是红色袍子 所以是的
in an orange jumpsuit instead of a red robe, so yeah...
我觉得正义伸张了
I'd say justice was served.
我承认了杀害达瑞斯 你不好奇为什么吗
I pled guilty to Darius' murder. Aren't you curious why?
因为你残酷地杀死了他吗
Because you murdered him in cold blood?
因为我在中国城看到你在街角
Because when I saw you on that street corner in Chinatown
用枪指着我 并意识到是你设计了我们
with that gun trained on me and realized how you'd set us up,
我突然触动了
it hit me--
我也会这么做的
it was exactly what I would have done.
以做我认为正确的事为幌子
Manipulate the system to get what I wanted
操控系统得到我想要的东西
in the guise of doing what I thought was right.
-是我训练你变成了我 -我不是你
- I trained you to become me. - I'm not you.
这是无可避免的 艾利克斯 你跟着我的榜样
It's inevitable, Alex. You simply followed the example I set.
但我要打破这个循环
But I am breaking that cycle right now.
为我做的事承担责任 接受惩罚
Taking responsibility for what I did. Accepting this punishment.
我希望我们将来可以挽救我们残存的家庭
My hope is, in time, we can fix what's left of our family.
不行了
We can't.
有时候 东西被打破了就是破了
Sometimes you break things, and they stay broken.
我们不会 家人不会
Not us. Not family.
艾利克斯
Alex--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
去死吧
Go to hell.
实太太 我能和你说几句吗
Mrs. Minoru, can I talk to you for a second?
我不知道 可以吗
I don't know. Can you?
有意思 你用了"能" 而不是"想"
It's funny because you used the word "can" instead of "may."
好像你的嘴巴没有办法
As if your mouth might not be able
组织好要对我说的话
to form the words to speak to me.
顺便 你的嘴巴很可爱
It's a lovely mouth, by the way.
附近有食物分发机器吗
Is there a robotic food dispensing machine nearby?
-我很饥饿 -我觉得你不明白
- I'm famished. - I don't think you understand.
我们没有足够启动
We don't have an energy source
那个装备的能量源
powerful enough to initiate the device.
你没有 我有 这是基础量子理论
You don't, but I do. It's basic quantum mechanics.
当一片区域内的逃逸速度
When the escape velocity from the concentrated area
超过光速 你就能打开黑洞
exceeds the speed of light, you open up a black hole.
没错 但是就算是创建
Indeed, but the amount of pressure
一个微黑洞所需要的能量
required to create even a micro-black hole
都需要坍缩至少
would require the collapse of a mass
三倍于太阳质量的物体
approximately three times the size of our sun.
如果突破第四维度的话就不用
Not if you tap into the fourth dimension.
听起来很危险
That sounds dangerous.
所以才很刺♥激♥
That's what makes it so exciting!
零食小憩 意思是所有人都去给我找零食
Snack break! Meaning, everyone go find me snacks!
我没有开玩笑 给你们20分钟
I'm not kidding. You have 20 minutes
找到你们能找到的最好的零食 否则就开除你们
to find me the best snacks you can or you're fired.
要有创造力 我不知道 获胜者将得到一百万
Be creative, I don't know. Winner gets... a million dollars.
你也是
You, too.
再见 贱♥人♥们
Bye, bitches!
你好啊 美女
And hello, beautiful!
能源启动了
The power's on.
上帝啊
Holy shit!
好吧
Okay...
还需要做一些工作
Still a little work to do.
现在 我们应该只会
As of now, it looks like we'd all be
粉碎成星际间的光球
crushed into interstellar balls of light.
不大妙
Not cute.
尝试一个人操作也太愚蠢了
It was foolish to even attempt to operate that on your own.
我得看看有没有用
I had to see if it worked!
你们给我压力太大了
You guys are putting a lot of pressure on me.
要想知道平台到底有没有用 唯一的办法是
Look, the only way to truly know if the platform works
我们四个一起站上去
is when all four of us are standing on it.
最大的失败者是你父亲
The real failure here is your father.
你找儿子的事有没有进展
Have you made any progress in locating our son?
没有
Not really.
你在努力找吗 还是说你希望他永远不会被找到
Are you trying or are you hoping that he's never found,
这样我们就只能被迫带上
so that we're forced to take your hybrid
你的杂种人类女儿
bastard human daughter with us?
因为那是根本不可能的
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表