剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Uh, well, I'm sorry. I was just trying...
我的错
My bad.
我的天 接下去只会更难 对吧
Oh, my God, that's not getting any easier, is it?
我依然会做关于这个晚上的噩梦
I still have nightmares about this night.
-摩根要来了 -我们险胜
- Morgan's on her way. - We barely won.
没错 所以我的计划很简单
Exactly. And that's why my plan is simple.
既然我们打败了她 我们不能改变所做的一切
Since we defeated her, we can't disrupt any of what we did.
我们只需要让格特置身事外 让她活下来
We just need to pull Gert out so she doesn't get killed.
好吧 但谁来闭合那个圈呢
Okay, but who's gonna close the circle?
-我来 -绝对不行
- I will. - Not a chance.
摩根会直接杀了你 我最强
Morgan will just kill you. I'm the strongest.
但也不是不可打败
But not invincible.
我有力量与她抗衡 应该是我
I have the power to take her on. It should be me.
但你的光之能不能对抗她的魔法
But your light power is no match for magic.
应该是我 魔法对魔法
It's me. Magic against magic.
上一次她几乎毁了你
She almost broke you last time.
我现在更强大了
I'm stronger now.
我只需要闭合圆圈就行
All I have to do is complete the circle.
妮可 用咒语保护我
Nico, just shield me with a spell.
那样的话 摩根就会分心
That way, Morgan's gonna be distracted--
...可以用这屋里找到的搅拌机
...blenders found in this house can be.
当然了 我们得彻底清洗一下搅拌机
Well, of course, we're going to thoroughly deep-clean the blender.
-不行 -如果我们追他 就会暴露自己
- No! - If we go after him, we'll reveal ourselves.
艾利克斯 如果你想我们可以去看看你♥爸♥
Hey, Alex, we're gonna go check on your dad if you want.
-不用了 谢谢 -我猜不行了
- I'm good, thanks. - Guess not.
-你觉得他看起来是不是不一样 -夹克衫不错
- He look different to you? - Mm-hmm. That nice jacket.
也许把未来邪恶的艾利克斯
Maybe it wasn't a good idea
一起带来不是个好主意
to bring evil future Alex along with us.
这是我们唯一的选择
It was our only option.
我穿越的次数不足以
I didn't have enough jumps
带他回去再穿越到这里来
to take him back and then still get here.
你们俩 上楼 茉莉 你跟我来
You two, upstairs. Molly, come with me.
我们要怎么阻挡黑色军团
How do we hold off the dark army?
我可以试试咒语 但我一旦开始 就要持续施咒
I can try a spell, but once I begin, I will need to maintain it.
你就只能靠自己了
You'll be on your own.
开始吧
Do it.
我们去哪了
Where do we go?
我们得去一个能清晰看到摩根最后位置的地方
We need to get a good eye line on Morgan's final position.
来吧
Come on.
听着 我知道现在不是合适的时机
Hey, uh, look, I know this isn't exactly the right moment.
但我们也许没时间了
But we might be running out of time.
我知道自从摩根闯入我们的生活后
I know we haven't seen eye to eye
我们一直不和
since Morgan came into our lives.
但是
But, um...
比如我令你失望过
you know, like I've disappointed you...
我吓到过你 还差点失去了你
and I've really scared you and almost lost you...
但你从未放弃过我
but you've never given up on me.
我只是想让你知道
I... I just wanted you to know that, um...
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我永远不会放弃你
I never will give up on you.
一切都会没事 我保证
Everything's gonna be okay. I promise.
卡罗琳娜 你能和我一起
Karolina. Can you give me a hand
帮帮杰弗里吗
with Geoffrey for a minute?
-我得走了 -不不 妮可 不行
- I gotta go... - No. No, Nico, no!
该死
Oh, shit.
但你并不相信她 对吧
But you didn't really believe her, did you?
我出现幻觉了吗 这是摩根的魔法之一吗
Am I hallucinating? Is this one of Morgan's tricks?
不 这是 时间旅行
No. It's, um... It's time travel.
好吧
Okay.
你的魔杖呢
Where's your Staff?
我已经不用了 藏在了安全的地方
I've outgrown it. It's hidden away someplace safe.
那我猜我活下来了 对吧 我们会在这取胜
So I guess I survive. Right? We're going to win here?
打败摩根
Defeat Morgan?
我现在违反了好多规矩
I'm breaking so many rules right now.
我只是想告诉你一些事
I just, I need to tell you something.
一些比摩根或魔杖更重要的事情
Something that's more important than Morgan or the Staff.
我知道你现在在想什么
I know what's going through your mind.
你觉得自己鱼和熊掌不可兼得 对吧
You think that you can't have it all. Right?
你必须选择
That you have to choose.
能力或爱情 黑暗或光明
Strength versus love. Darkness or light.
你觉得唯一保护你爱人的方法
That the only way to protect those you love is
是离开他们
to leave them.
我觉得自己曾经在这一刻犯了错误 所以
And I think I made a mistake in this moment, so...
留下战斗
just stay and fight.
像卡罗琳娜一样相信
Believe the way that Karolina believes,
全心全意相信
with your whole heart.
让她带你进入更好的世界
Let her lead you into something better.
这才是爱的真谛
That's what love is...
而且我想
and I think...
凭我现在知道的
knowing what I know now...
这比魔法强大得多
it's way more powerful than magic.
我为什么来这里
Why did I go in here?
我是来找什么吗
Was I looking for something...
查斯 查斯 查斯
Chase, Chase, Chase!
戴尔说你是唯一他还没有
Dale said that you were the only person
注射到的人
he hasn't gotten to yet.
查斯 我的天 不要
Chase, Oh, my God, no! No!
晚上好 各位 很高兴见到大家
Good evening, everyone. How nice to see you all.
告诉我 妮可在哪
Now tell me, where is Nico?
瞬移
Transport.
好像并没有如你们计划
Hmm. That didn't really work out
那样起效 对吗
quite as planned, now, did it?
是摩根 她来了
It's Morgan, she's here,
我觉得她已经赢了
and I think she's already won.
我们被打得好惨
We're getting our asses kicked.
我们该出手帮忙吗
Should we step in?
相信我 我们得等待
Just trust me, we gotta wait.
我要去拿粉碎拳套 掩护我
I'm gonna get the Fistigons. Cover me.
我知道这令人困惑 但也很痛
I know it's confusing... but it's also painful.
什么
What?
-他要干什么 -我去找他
- What's he up to? - I've got him.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
蒂娜
Tina...
盐 你说一圈盐能遏制摩根的魔法
The salt, you said a circle of it could contain Morgan's magic.
能让我来吗
Mind if I step in?
班南斯的海盗
Pirates of Penance?
我很想解释 但我是来救你性命的
I would love to explain, but I'm here to save your life.
-我不需要你救我 -是的 你不需要
- I don't need you to save me. - No, you don't.
你愿意为了自己的信仰牺牲
You're willing to die for what you believe in,
为你的朋友牺牲
die for your friends.
当你走出去后就会这样 就是
That's what happens when you go out there, it's just...
我们都得过着没有格特的生活
We've all had to live without Gert Yorkes.
那样的日子不值得过
That's not a life worth living.
如果我们可以让世界变得更好 我们就该这么做
If we can change the world for the better, we should.
是你教会我的
You taught me that.
拜托 我求你了 留在这里
So, please, I am begging you, just stay here.
-好了 我得走了 -等等 但是 摩根
- Okay, I have to go. - Wait, but, Morgan--
没关系 我们赢了 格特
It's okay. We win, Gert.
都因为你
Because of you...
我们总会赢
...we always win.
妮可是我的了
Nico is mine now.
我绝不允许任何人妨碍我
I can't have anyone getting in the way of that.
也许你们没听清楚
Maybe you didn't hear me.
我真希望你们听进去我的话
I do wish you'd listened to me.
那会让事情变得更容易 对我们所有人都是
It would have been much easier for us all.
但我早该料到的
But then... I probably should have expected as much.
毕竟 你们只是一群愚蠢可悲的死小孩
You're just a bunch of stupid, pathetic children.
但我们不是孩子 对吧
But we aren't children, are we?
不再是了
Not anymore.
因为你这样的大人夺去了我们的童真
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表