剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
-或者这里的任何人 -你要去哪里
- Or anyone else here. - Where are you going?
去永远摆脱掉这个东西
To get rid of this thing once and for all.
不 妮可 不 今晚不要
No, Nico! No, not tonight!
-我们都知道真♥相♥ -你什么都不知道
- We both know the truth. - You don't know anything.
只要我证明你到底是谁
As soon as I prove what you really are,
我就要杀了你
I will have to kill you.
如果你是对的 不用你动手 我自己来
If you're right, you won't have to. I'll do it myself.
但是你要知道 那个预言是一派胡扯
But know this: the prophecy is bullshit, okay?
卡罗琳娜爱我
And Karolina loves me.
现在给我让开
Now out of my way.
-怎么了 -威卡
- What's wrong? - The Wiccan.
你要一整晚都站在她们房♥间外吗
You gonna stand outside their room all night?
只要卡罗琳娜还允许敌人睡在里面 那么是的
As long as Karolina allows the enemy to sleep in there, yes.
妮可不是敌人
Nico's not the enemy.
也许不是 也许是
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
在发现儿子之前 我不能离开
I cannot leave until the son is discovered.
那可能要花上一阵子
Well, that's gonna take a while.
你应该好好睡一觉
You should really get some sleep.
赞丹人不睡觉
Xartans don't sleep.
难怪你这么暴躁 还老想着杀人
That explains the crankiness and the constant urge to kill.
像这样 躺下
Lay down, like this.
这些枕头超级舒服
These pillows are super comfortable.
简直就像睡在一片云里
It's like sleeping on a dingy cloud.
好吧 下一条呢
Okay. Next instruction.
拿一个娃娃
Grab a stuffed animal.
把你的头放在枕头上
Put your head on the pillow.
现在 拥抱它
Now hug it.
-我觉得这没有... -拥抱它
- I don't see the point-- - Hug it.
现在 把自己包进毯子里
Now snuggle into your blanket...
闭上眼睛
close your eyes...
开始做梦
...and dream.
我不做梦
I don't do dreams.
梦是最棒的
Dreams are the best!
任何事都有可能发生
Anything can happen!
拥有一个安全而惬意的夜晚幻觉 茉莉
Have safe and comforting night illusions, Molly.
你反正也没用了
You're useless now anyway.
妮可
Nico...
转过来
Turn around.
该死
God damn it!
我为你做了这么多 你依然害怕我吗
After all I've done for you, you still fear me?
没错 你太吓人了
Yes, I do. You're scary as shit!
你到现在为止 除了吓唬我以外还做了什么
And what have you ever done for me except totally freak me out?
我在帮你成为你一直以来注定要成为的那个人
I'm helping you become who you were always meant to be.
你已经没有你的母亲了
You don't have your mother anymore.
相信我 这是一件好事
Trust me, that's a good thing.
你需要一名导师
You need a mentor.
一个在你遇到困难时 能鼓励你的人
Someone who's there to cheer you on when times get tough.
告诉你一切都会没事的
Tell you everything's gonna be okay.
你的这些花言巧语不会让我感觉更好
These little talks we have do not make me feel better.
只会让我觉得我要疯了
They make me feel like I'm losing my mind.
你不会的 我保证 恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断
You're not. I promise. Fear is clouding your judgement.
不要屈服
Don't give in to it.
魔杖只是一个工具 不要害怕 好好使用
The Staff is just a tool. Don't hate it. Master it.
我会教你
I'll teach you.
我要烧了你
I am so burning you.
没人看到我们 我保证
No one saw us. I promise.
好莱坞
谢谢你瞒过了她
Thank you for convincing her.
不要紧
It didn't take much.
如果还有什么我能做的...
And, uh, you know, if there's anything else I can do--
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
好吧 没问题
Yeah. Cool. Totally.
我应该鞠躬吗
Should I bow?
我觉得我应该鞠躬 但那肯定很奇怪 对吧
I feel like I should bow, but that would be totally weird, right?
请离开
Please leave.
马上离开
Leaving.
我不知道该找谁了
I didn't know who else to turn to.
你一定非常走投无路了
Well, then, you must be pretty desperate
因为我可不算什么
because I'm not exactly the best resource
做妈妈的专家
when it comes to motherhood.
你是我的妈妈 这是最重要的
You are my mother. That's all that matters right now.
这是
This is...
这是约拿的孩子
This is Jonah's baby.
他要像当初对待卡罗琳娜一样来找它了
And he's coming for it just like he did Karolina.
我需要一个能躲藏的安全地方
I need a safe place that we can hide.
一个像祭坛那样的地方吗
A place like the Crater?
带刺铁丝网和泰瑟枪都挡不住约拿
Barbed wire and tasers won't keep Jonah away.
你孩子的存在
And the presence of your child
会威胁到所有的教众
would threaten the entire flock.
我很抱歉 这孩子的命运在你自己手中
I'm sorry. The fate of this child is in your hands.
你不明白 这宝宝 这...
You don't understand. This baby, it is--
我不知道到底是...
I don't know exactly what--
但这不像是卡罗琳娜
but it's not like Karolina.
拜托 我自己一个人不行
Please. I can't do this alone.
我在你♥爸♥爸原来的办公室里找到了这个
I found this in your father's old office.
这是他最早的日记
It was one of his earliest journals.
我划出了几章
I underlined a passage
我觉得能抚慰你的章节
that I think will give you comfort.
妈妈 我不需要抚慰 我需要一支军队
Mom, I don't need comfort. I need an army.
保护我 保护这个孩子
To protect me and this child.
你需要信仰
What you need is faith.
好好看看吧
Just read it.
愿你行走在光明中
May you walk in the light.
愿这个孩子给你和宇宙赐福
And may this child bring blessing to you and to the Universe.
我真心希望你感觉好点了
I really hope you're feeling better.
你算是毁了我的这一晚
You kinda ruined my night.
我很抱歉因为救你的命而打扰了你的约会
I'm so sorry saving my life interfered with your dating plans.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
你们显然吃饱了
Well, clearly you've fed.
刚刚大战了一场吗
Was there a battle?
那个女孩呢
What happened to the girl?
你是说她的杂种女儿
Oh, you mean his hybrid daughter.
她说漏了你知道她的存在
Yeah, she kinda spilled the beans that you know about her.
然后他们都逃走了
And then they all kinda got away.
你让他们拿走了摘要
You let them take the Abstract?
我开始明白你为什么花了11000年
I'm starting to understand why it took you
才把我们救出那个洞了
11,000 years to get us out of that hole!
那是七对一
It was seven against one.
要是你也在 局面会好很多
It would have helped if you would've been here too.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
想一个能带我们离开这落后星球的办法
Formulating a plan to get us off this decrepit planet.
我知道你的计划
Oh, I know about your plan.
好消息
Good thing, too,
因为我已经让我们的女儿
because I had our daughter
在你离开的时候开始建造平台了
begin building the platform while you were gone.
顺便 谢谢你和我分享了你的意图
Thanks for sharing your intentions, by the way.
是的 我明白让你知道
Yes, I can see how including you
能大大提高我们成功的几率
would have greatly increased our chances of success.
那叫讽刺
That's called sarcasm.
我喜欢 好恶毒
I really like it. It's so mean.
可惜我已经激活了信标
Unfortunately, I've already activated the beacon,
所以我们只有36小时
so we only have 36 hours to finish
来建好会和平台
construction of the rendezvous platform.
我已经封锁了巫师的一层楼
I already sealed off a floor at Wizard
让他们中的十个最性感的工程师20小时轮班工作
and have ten of their hottest engineers working 20-hour shifts.
我们会及时赶上的
We'll be ready in time.
去监督建造过程
Go now and oversee construction.
我们俩要找到我们的儿子
You and I need to find our son.
我知道我们这几天过得很糟糕
I know we've had a rough couple of days.
没有什么是华夫饼和蓝莓解决不了的事
Nothing that waffles and blueberries can't fix.
我还加了一点肉桂
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表