剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
妮可
Nico!
玩得很开心 妮可 我要跑了
Well, it's been fun, Nico. I gotta run.
我要去和我的家人见面了
I gotta go meet up with my family.
也许我们还会再见面的
Maybe I'll see you again.
妮可
Nico!
发生了什么 他在哪里
What happened? Where is he?
他跑了
He got away.
是个女孩 个头不大 肺活量倒是惊人
It's a girl. She's tiny, but she's got powerful lungs.
她肯定是个狠角色 去吧
She's gonna be a badass. Go.
卡罗琳娜 来见见你的妹妹
Karolina, meet your baby sister.
你好啊
Hello.
你想抱抱看吗
Do you want to try?
不 我觉得我不...
Uh, no, I don't think I'm...
-我不是很会照顾小孩 -我来
- I'm not a really good baby person. - I'll take her.
赞文 你和她很合得来
Xavin, you're a natural.
看看这微笑啊
Look at that smile.
是从艾利克斯的包里传出来的
It's coming from Alex's duffle.
这...是...什么
What... the hell... is that?
法官摘要
The Magistranian Abstract.
发现了下一位皇室继承人
It's recognizing the next royal heir.
是啊 当然 我早该猜到的
Oh, yeah. Of course. I should have guessed.
等我们搞定生完孩子后的状况
Hey, after we're done with this whole baby situation,
你们能不能帮我个忙
can y'all do me a favor
永远不要再出现在这里了
and literally never come back here again?
你们是说艾利克斯·威尔德
So, you're telling me Alex Wilder
被某个邪恶外星人附身了
is possessed by some kinda evil alien?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
但是他的确用
Except for the fact that
从手里射出的一束光
he shot my ass with a beam of light.
打到我脸上
From his hand.
那说明你也是外星人吧
Guess that makes you an alien, too?
半人
Half.
还有其他人吗
Anyone else?
赞文和宝宝也是
Xavin and the baby.
赞文是赞丹人
Well, Xavin's technically a Xartan.
她可以变形 你想看看吗
She can shape-shift. You wanna see?
不 我不想
No. I do not.
我就直接信你了
I'm just gonna go ahead and take your word on that one.
我去给你弄点水
I'm gonna get you some water.
赞文 我不喜欢你的脸[表情]
Xavin, I don't like that face.
那你希望我换个模样吗
Would you prefer I appeared as someone else?
不 我是说你的表情
No, I meant the symbols.
虽然我很喜欢这种黑色幽默
And while I appreciate the gallows humor,
这说明你可能慢慢要变成我们的一员了
which proves that you're kinda maybe becoming one of us,
但你的表情好像有坏消息
kinda looks like you've got more bad news.
与皇室继承人的交互
Interaction with the royal heir
解锁了摘要的使用历史
has unlocked the Abstract's usage history.
这上面显示激活了一个
It shows that a beacon
向吉博力姆母星的信标
to the Gibborim home world has been activated.
根据我的解读 这家人计划
As far as I can tell, the Family plans to open
在他们的世界和地球之间打开一道星际通道
an interstellar gateway between their world and this one.
史黛茜和格特提起过什么传送门
Stacey told Gert something about a portal.
等等 他们能这么做吗 我以为他们需要飞船
Wait, they can do that? I thought they needed a ship.
这种方法很不稳定
It's highly volatile.
这需要非常精确的重力场分布
And requires a very specific alignment of gravitational fields.
但所有的条件似乎都符合
But it seems conditions are favorable.
那么什么时候开始
So, when's this gonna happen?
今晚
Tonight.
坐标显示是在一个
The coordinates are saying someplace called
叫海洋活体淡化工厂的地方
the Marine Vivarium Desalination Plant.
傲慢的净水项目
Pride's Clean Water project.
储水罐中的海水
The seawater in the tanks means
能让他们得到氘
deuterium is readily available.
如果他们想的话
They could turn the entire place
可以轻易把那里变成一个核反应堆
into a nuclear reactor if they chose to.
非常天才
It's quite genius.
等等 伙计们 这不是好消息吗
Wait, guys. Isn't this good news?
约拿和他的家人想要离开
Jonah and his family want to leave.
只要他们不带走卡罗琳娜或者这孩子
As long as they don't take Karolina or the baby,
我们应该让他们离开
we should just let them go.
但是他们要用这个通道
Except they'll use the gateway
派来一支善后小队
to send back a Scrub Squad.
"像是做清扫服务的吗" 她充满骐骥地说
"Like a cleaning service?" She said hopefully.
由精英士兵组成的小队
Elite soldiers tasked with the elimination
专门处理和法官一家接触过的人
of everyone the Magistrate's Family has come into contact with.
我们不会容许这种事发生
We won't let that happen.
不不不 你不能去 约拿太危险了
No. No, no. You can't go. Jonah is too dangerous.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
你必须要保证你和孩子的安全
And you have to stay safe and with the baby.
赞文 你可以保护好他们吗
Xavin, can you make sure that that happens?
好
Okay.
一定要小心
Please be careful.
希望查斯和格特
I really hope Chase and Gert
已经准备好那些武器了
have those weapons ready by now.
真是太酷炫了
This is so dope!
对吧
I know, right?
你的呢
What about you?
由于我戴着毁灭拳套就没法拿别的东西
Well, since I can't really hold anything with the Fistigons,
我就加装了这个...
I outfitted one with this...
怎么了
What?
没什么 真的很厉害
Nothing. It's really cool.
而且一点都不像是你要弥补什么
And totally doesn't look like you're compensating for anything.
-看 我可以只当是玩笑 -我懂的
- See? I can find that funny. - I get it.
大家都把这些武器用顺手了
Everyone, get familiar with these.
我们今晚只有一次机会
We only have one chance at this tonight.
抑制技术可以削弱吉博人
The inhibitor tech should weaken the Gibbs
让他们不能钻到别的身体里
and keep them from jumping bodies.
但我们要确保
But we gotta make sure
一直让武器和他们接触 直到他们...
it stays in direct contact until they're...
你们懂的
You know...
死了
Dead.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really gonna do this?
杀了我们的父母
Killing our parents?
还有艾利克斯
And Alex?
我们要做我们必须要做的事
We'll do what we have to do.
你决定给新生者赋予名称了吗
Have you decided on a designation to address the newling?
你是说名字吗
Oh, you mean a name?
我想叫她埃尔 以我父亲的名字命名
I was thinking maybe Elle. After my father.
说到我父亲
Speaking of my father...
赞文 我要给你看点东西
Xavin, there's something I need you to see.
就在我的包里
It's in my bag there.
那是我父亲的日记
It's my father's journal.
这是在他被约拿扭曲了教义前写的
Written before Jonah twisted his teachings.
你看一下划出来的段落
Read the marked passage.
我以为我父亲是一个被约拿利用的骗子
I thought my father was a fraud, exploited by Jonah.
但现在看来
But reading this now...
很多事已经成真了
so much has already come true.
他写了真爱
He writes of a great love
会给宇宙带来和平
that will bring peace to the universe.
就是预言
It's the prophecy.
这上面说我的孩子将会领导一个离这里很远的世界
It says my child will lead a world very far from here.
她会拯救无数无辜的生命
That she will save countless innocent lives.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina?
继续看下去
Keep reading.
"但是这需要巨大的牺牲
"But this will require the greatest sacrifice.
因为这个孩子
"Because the child will be...
将会交由他人抚养
raised by another."
那是一名崇高的战士
"A noble warrior,
将会爱护她 保护她 对她视如己出"
who will love and protect her as her own."
赞文 我知道我有了这孩子后
Xavin, ever since I found out about this child,
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表