剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
终于啊
Finally.
太好了 孩子真是天赐的礼物
Delightful. Children are such a gift, aren't they?
说到这个 有艾利克斯的消息吗
Speaking of, any word from Alex?
没有
No. Nothing.
不知道你自己的孩子在哪里 这肯定是天大的重担
What a terrible burden. Not to know where your child is.
你说得没错
Yeah, you'd be right about that.
每一分钟 我都在想他
Minute doesn't go by that I don't think about him.
万一我告诉你 我知道他在哪里
What if I told you I knew where he was...
我可以把他带回来
and that I could bring him back?
妮可也这么说
Nico said the same thing.
我只需要一个号♥码 或者地图
All I need is a cell phone number or a map.
但我只得到你们空洞的承诺
All I've got is empty promises.
我不会的 我说的都是认真的
Not from me. I mean what I say.
那告诉我他在哪里 我要怎么样才能把他找回来
Then tell me where he is and what I gotta do to get him back.
其实很简单
It's quite simple, really.
只要你戴上这个
Just wear this.
我只需要你
So, all I need you to do
在我去搜她房♥间的时候给我打掩护
is provide cover for me while I go in and search her room.
那本书肯定在里面
The book has to be in there.
真希望我知道能送你回去的咒语 妮可
I wish I had the spell to send you back, Nico.
回到黑暗维度很危险 但这...
Returning to the Dark Dimension is dangerous, but this...
这个计划很冒险 特别是你还没有魔杖
this plan is really risky, especially without the Staff.
不 用魔杖才更冒险 我知道摩根很想要魔杖
No, it would be riskier with the Staff. I know Morgan wants it.
但我有更加古老的武器 我妈妈
But I've got another ancient artifact-- Mom.
古老
"Ancient"?
你用这个词来形容我
That's the word you picked?
我也许不想成为她的魔法信徒 但是
You know, I may not want to be her disciple in magic, but...
要是她能教我怎么穿着高跟鞋这样走路...
if she could teach me how to walk like that in heels...
等我们结束了 我教你
We get through this, I'll teach you.
好 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
-不 -不 什么叫不
- No. - No? What do you mean, no?
-计划说好这样的 -那是你 我的计划是我们交换
- This is the plan. - Your plan. My plan: we switch places.
如果在那房♥间里遭遇什么
If anything happens in that room,
应该让我去面对 而不是你
I should be the one to handle it, not you.
我可不敢确定
I'm not sure.
你真的没事了吗
I mean, are you even okay?
我没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
掩护我
Cover me?
不管发生什么 我爱你
And no matter what happens, I love you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
我觉得格特说道中国那些
I feel like we got a little off topic
薪水底下的巫师员工时
when Gert started talking about
有点偏题了
the underpaid WizPhone workers in China.
这些手♥机♥背负的罪孽可不止一项 好吗
There's more than one sin going on with these phones, okay?
不然我怎么引人注意
How else was I supposed to signal boost?
谢谢你让我们用你的办公室
Thanks for letting us use your office.
嗯 乐意帮忙
Yeah, anything to help.
好吧 看看有没有火
Okay, let's see if we're trending.
有人很迫切啊
Um... Someone's thirsty.
我们才刚上传呢
We just uploaded it.
等等 之前就在这里的 现在不见了
Wait, it was just here, and now it's... gone.
我再搜索一下
Okay, let me search again.
你也看到上传了 对吧
You saw it upload, right?
嗯 我们先直播 然后查斯点了上传键
Yeah. Yeah, we were live and then Chase hit the "upload" button.
那个小转盘出现了 应该就在这里
The little wheel came up. It should be there.
但这里没有
But it's not.
试试重新上传
Try reloading it.
等等 不见了
Wait, it just disappeared.
就像魔法
Like magic.
摩根是巫师的头头了
Morgan is the head of Wizard now.
就算她不是巫师 她也是总裁
I mean, even if she wasn't a witch, she's the CEO.
摩根还能控制网络
Morgan can control the Internet?
我开始感觉摩根能控制一切了
It's starting to feel like Morgan can control everything.
就像傲慢以前一样
Just like how PRIDE used to be.
好 那我们就重新开始
Um... Well, okay, we just need to start again.
我们录一段新的视频
Let's make a new video.
等等 摄像头开了 但我看不到我
Wait, the camera's on, but it doesn't see me.
这就像你最可怕的噩梦 对吗
That's like your worst nightmare, isn't it?
我是认真的 我们好像根本就不存在这里
I'm serious. It's as if we're not even here.
这不对劲
This can't be right.
妈妈 这可能需要好一会儿
Mom, this might take a while.
嗯 你们想弄多久都行
Yeah. Take as long as you need.
蒂娜 你怎么出来了
Tina, how did you get up?
妮可帮助了我
Nico helped me.
我现在在帮她
And now I'm helping her.
帮她什么
Help her what?
我今天早上看到妮可了 她很好
I saw Nico this morning, she was great.
罗伯特
Robert...
你一直是最稳重的人
you have always been the most rock-solid person.
就算我们做了我们俩都不以为荣的事
Even when we did things we were both ashamed of,
你还是将家庭放在第一位
you always put family first.
但现在
But now...
你迷失了
you're lost.
你才迷失了 蒂娜
You're the lost one, Tina.
摩根才是现在最重要的
Morgan is all there is.
一个新世界将要来临 那将会比
A new world is coming and it's gonna be
曾经的这个世界更好
better than this one ever was.
比我们带回我们的女儿更好吗
Better than getting our daughter back?
比我们家庭团聚更好吗
Bringing our family together?
比我更好吗
Better than me?
这可能会有点疼
This may hurt a little.
天啊
My God.
欢迎回来 我们还有很多事要做
Welcome back. We have a lot to do.
但首先
But first...
你好
Hi.
茉莉 茉莉 等等 怎么了
Molly. Molly, wait. Is something wrong?
我不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
这是因为赞文和宝宝吗 我知道你们很亲近
Is this about Xavin and the baby? I know you guys were close.
赞文的命运就是离开这里
It was Xavin's destiny to leave.
我父母的命运就是死于爆♥炸♥吗
Was it my parents' destiny to die in an explosion?
我就知道总有一天 我会遭到报应
I knew someday this would catch up with me.
我想就是今天了
I guess today's that day.
来吧
Go ahead.
做你该做的事 就算要我的命也可以
Do whatever you need to do. Even if it means taking my life.
但我要告诉你一些你不知道的事
But I will tell you something you can't possibly know.
当你杀死了一个人 就没有回头路了
Once you take a person's life, there's no going back.
不管你有什么理由 不管你怎么正当化
Whatever reason you tell yourself, however you rationalize it,
什么都无法让你从阴霾中走出来
nothing can take away the ghosts.
我杀死的那些人 我做的那些事
The people that I've killed, the things that I've done...
每天都背负在我心头 那是非常沉重的负担
I carry that with me every day, and the weight is heavy.
我不希望任何人和我一样
I don't wish that on anyone.
特别是你
Especially you.
你现在还活着
Just 'cause you're still alive...
不代表我不恨你
doesn't mean I don't hate you.
任何人手上有巫师乌鸦手♥机♥
If anyone has the WizPhone Corvus model,
就赶紧把它扔掉
you have to get rid of it immediately, okay?
这手♥机♥很不对劲
Something is very wrong.
我在运行的时候进行捕获存储了
I captured and archived this as it ran.
但现在这段视频被用我无法识别的方法抹除了
Now it's been erased via means I cannot identify.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是找不到电子痕迹
It means there's no electronic trail
就这么不见了
to follow, it just vanished.
等等 孩子们认为乌鸦手♥机♥在用心灵控制
Wait... the kids thinking Corvus phones are using mind-control
让人变得有攻击性真的是非常荒谬
to make people aggressive is borderline preposterous.
但是有人 或者有东西
But the fact that someone, or something,
能够毫无痕迹地在网上清除一段视频
could delete a video from the Internet with absolutely no trace--
孩子们说得对 的确发生了一些很不对劲的事
Yeah. The kids are right. There's some weird-ass shit going on.
加州
洛杉矶城市地图
洛杉矶已经有五万多台巫师乌鸦手♥机♥投入使用
L.A. already has nearly 50,000 WizPhone Corvuses in use.
乌鸦手♥机♥分布
犯罪率上升情况
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表