剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Chase.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事 没什么 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm... I'm fine.
那是什么
What's that?
该死 快跑
Shit. Run!
你受伤了吗 告诉我你没按他们说的做
Are you hurt? Tell me you didn't do what they asked.
我没有
I couldn't.
真是我的好儿子 你是个斗士 艾利克斯
That's my boy. You are a fighter, Alex.
你知道你是什么样的人
You know who you are.
那太遗憾了
Well, that's a real shame.
我有些消息可能会让你改变主意
I got some news that might change your mind.
我的人刚刚发现了你的小朋友们
My men just spotted your little friends.
-他们来了 -是的 来救你
- They're coming? - Oh, yeah, to save the day.
但我会让你想想我们会怎么对他们
But I'll let you think about what we're gonna do to them.
稍后再聊
We'll talk again later.
他们会救我们的
They're gonna save us.
-我们甩掉他们了吗 -我觉得是
- Did we lose them? - I think so.
该死
Shit.
又是那个咖喱羊肉
The curry goat guy again?
-等等 你们认识他 -我送他来这里的
- Wait, you guys know him? - I sent them here.
这些天
It's not that smart to
在街上闲逛可不怎么明智啊 孩子们
be wandering the streets these days, kids.
但别担心 我奉命活捉你们
But don't worry, I was told to bring you all in alive.
-先抓女巫 -来啊
- Grab the witch with the staff first. - Come and get it.
很棒的咒语 妮可
Cool spell, Nico.
不是我的
Uh... Not my spell.
我本来是要把他们的手变成香瓜的
I was gonna turn their hands into cantaloupes.
那也很好
Oh. That would have been pretty cool.
是我的咒语 现在我们可能要死了
It's my spell. And now we're all probably going to die.
快 跟着我
Quickly! Follow me!
-我们时间不多了 -金顿 是你吗
- We don't have much time. - Quinton? Is that you?
我费了老大劲把你们弄出去
The thanks I get for pulling your fat out of the fire!
你们为什么要回来
Why the hell did you come back?
这家伙是谁 洛阿吗
Who is this guy, a Loa?
洛阿
A Loa?
我是巫师 是秘术大♥师♥
I am a sorcerer! A practitioner of the mystical arts!
你是魔术师 我们以为你...
You're a magician. And we thought you were--
死了 阿沃尔和他的朋友们终究会过来找我
Dead? An illusion, to deceive AWOL and his friends
这是用来骗过他们的幻象
when inevitably they came for me.
别误会 但他们为什么要找你
Don't take this the wrong way, but why would they look for you?
他们在找所有人
They're looking for everyone.
-他们在围捕我们 -为什么
- They're rounding us up. - Why?
摩根在拉扯
Morgan is pulling at
这个维度和你的维度之间的结构
the fabric between this dimension and yours.
她的战士遍布各地
She has soldiers everywhere.
他们特别想抓你
They particularly want you.
她需要魔杖
She needs the Staff.
对
Bingo!
如果她拿到了
And if she gets it, the
黑暗维度就会吞噬掉你的世界
Dark Dimension will swallow your world whole.
每个不赞同她的计划的人
Everyone who's not on board with her plan
不是被杀了 就是被抓到了监狱里
is being killed or worse, being dragged to the prison.
充满了痛苦 绝望
It is a pit of misery and despair,
无尽的折磨 无限的深渊
a boundless hellscape of never-ending torture!
你说你朋友在哪
Anyway, where did you say your friend was?
监狱
The prison.
那太糟了
Well... rotten for him!
我们快回你那倒霉的世界
Let's just get you back to your doomed world!
我们不会回去的 我们得去监狱
We're not going back. We need to get inside that prison.
那个地方只有死亡和疯狂
There is nothing but death and insanity at that place.
没有朋友值得丢掉你们的命
No friend is worth losing all your lives over.
我们会试试的
We'll take our chances.
你有考虑过别人 而不是只考虑自己吗
Have you ever thought about anyone other than yourself?
你知道爱一个人是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to love someone?
不是因为他们是血亲 而是因为他们像家人一般
Not, not because they're blood but because they felt like family?
好 我指给你们进去的路 但仅此而已
All right, I will show you the way inside, but no further.
我很努力
I've worked very hard to keep my distance
才离那个统治监狱的烂人远一点
from that nasty character that rules the prison.
我今天更想活着
I'd prefer not die today.
我们靠影子走 快 快 快 快
We go by shadow. Come, come, quick, quick!
你是用你的斗篷做到的吗
Did you do that with your cape?
在这里魔法斗篷有什么用
What is it with the magical outerwear in this place?
年轻人 斗篷只是高级服饰
Young man, the cape is Savile Row.
我们顺着影子走
We went by shadows.
你准备怎么带我们进去
How are you gonna get us in there?
有条路
Oh, there's a way.
但你们不会喜欢的
But you're not going to like it.
这是你们能悄无声息进去的唯一机会
This is your only chance of getting inside undetected.
如果你们的朋友在这里 他就被关在A塔的顶层
If your friend's here, he's locked on the top floor of Tower A.
是守卫等级最高的地方
It's the most protected area.
-谢谢 -没时间寒暄了 祝你们顺利
- Thank you. - No time for theatrics. Bon voyage.
快去 孩子们
Run along, children.
注意安全
Safe travels.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
我们不能回去
We can't go back.
好 那个饭店...
Okay, um, that Diner...
在我们路过的时候你脸色苍白
You got really pale when we walked past it,
真的非常苍白
and you're already really pale.
那是上次黑暗维度送我去的地方
It's where the Dark Dimension sent me last time.
但我不想聊这个
But I don't wanna talk about it.
我知道我们不再是"查特"了 但...
I know we're not technically "Chert" Anymore, but...
但如果你想聊聊
but if you ever need to talk about anything...
我没事
I'm fine.
就像阿方纳教练说的
It's like Coach Alphona says,
"不要让过去的事占据今天太多的时间"
"Don't let yesterday's loss take up too much of today."
我很确定那是约翰·伍登说的
Pretty sure that was John Wooden.
阿方纳教练说过什么原创的东西吗
Did Coach Alphona say anything original?
你打球
You play ball?
长曲棍球
Lacrosse.
以前打
Well, used to.
是的 以前
Yeah. Used to.
基本上是一样的
It's basically the same game.
篮筐只是没有守门员的大门
The hoop is just the goal with no goalie.
是的 三分线就像是底线
Yeah, and the three-point line is like the box.
你们突然变兄弟了简直是我的黑暗维度噩梦
This dude bonding is my Dark Dimension.
卡罗琳娜 我有点担心妮可
Karolina, I'm worried about Nico.
那些袭击我们的人 是她把他们送来了这里
Those men who attacked us, she sent them here.
她还跟那个统治这个地方的人
And she's gotten pretty close
走得很近
with the person who runs this place.
我不喜欢这件事的走向
I don't like how this all went down,
但这是我们救艾利克斯的最好的机会了
but it is our best chance to save Alex.
我们要一起做 作为一个团队 所以...
And we're doing it together. As a group, so...
我是妮可队
I'm Team Nico.
不过真的是个团队吗
Is it really a team, though?
因为看起来像是我们盲目地跟着她
'Cause it seems like we're just blindly following her.
"查特"是...
"Chert" Is, uh...
我从没接受这个绰号♥
I, uh, never approved that nickname.
是吗 格特
Did I, Gert?
格特
Gert!
你好
Hello?
格特
Gert?
茉莉
Molly?
你想和我们一起吗
You wanna come live with us?
我在呢 小茉
I've got you, Molls.
格特 救我
Gert. Help me.
小茉
Molls.
茉莉
Molly!
你丢下了我
You left me!
去哪了
Where the hell did it go?
那是什么
What was that thing?
有点... 有点像茉莉
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表