剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
能再抱抱你真是太好了
So good to hug you again!
再撑一会儿 我们马上就要自♥由♥了
Just hang in there, okay? We're almost free.
我知道你和老妇关系非常密切
Now, I know that, well, you and Old Lace are super tight.
但是 亲爱的 她还有很多你不知道的事
But, sweetie, there's a lot about her you don't know.
她是我的老妇 我知道她的一切
She's my Lacey! I know everything about her.
我和你妈妈刚被卷入约拿的事时
When your mother and I got involved with Jonah,
我们知道我们无法压制他的力量
we knew he was a power we would never be able to control.
于是我们设计了一头不仅仅只是看着可爱的恐爪龙
So, we designed a deinonychus that wasn't just, well, adorable,
她还是致命的武器
but was also a deadly weapon.
我们赋予了她连我们都没有开始探索的力量
We gave her powers that we've hardly begun to explore.
她能做什么
What can she do?
问题应该是你能和她一起做什么
The question is what can you do with her?
我们能试试吗
Shall we try?
让老妇跑
Tell Old Lace to run.
老妇 跑
Old Lace, run.
亲爱的 很好 但是...
Okay, Sweetie, that was good, but--
这样吧 闭上你的眼睛
You know what? Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 好的
Close your eyes. Okay.
想象老妇在跑步
And picture Old Lace running.
真的在跑步
Like really running.
我会等着
I'll wait.
好了吗
Got it?
很好 保持住
Okay, good. Stay with it.
现在让她跑快点
Okay, now tell her to go faster.
更快
Faster.
老妇 加油
Old Lace, come on, girl.
-等一下 怎么回事 -没错
- Hang on. What's happening? - Yes!
天啊 我在驾驶老妇
Holy shit! I'm driving Old Lace!
我真的很快
I am really fast!
向右转 亲爱的 向右转
Now, jog right, sweetie. Jog right.
快看看我 我成功了
Check me out! I'm doing it!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait!
好吧
Well...
也许第一次学开车的时候就是会出现这样的情况
I guess this is what happens when you first learn to drive.
亲爱的 你没事吧 小南瓜
Honey, you okay? Pumpkin?
天
Boy!
-凯瑟琳在哪里 -她不出来了
- Where's Catherine? - She's not getting out.
-什么 为什么不出来 -杰弗里 她认罪了
- What? Why not? - Geoffrey, she confessed.
酒水店枪击案吗
To a liquor store shooting?
拜托 伙计 这太荒谬了
Come on, man, that's ridiculous!
她承认杀了达瑞斯·戴维斯
She confessed to the killing of Darius Davis.
我要见我妻子
I need to see my wife.
你是一个黑人 杰弗里
You're a black man, Geoffrey.
你有前科
You have a record.
你面对这些指控会被判无期徒刑
You would get life with those charges.
我不能放任这种事发生
I couldn't let that happen.
你以前曾经不用牺牲自己就把我救出来了
You got me off once before without sacrificing yourself.
是啊 我只是牺牲了17个无辜的孩子
Yeah. I only sacrificed 17 innocent kids.
我失去了我的儿子
I lost my son.
我的婚姻
My marriage.
和约拿之间的协议让我失去了一切
That deal with Jonah cost me everything.
而且我...
Besides, I--
杀了达瑞斯
did kill Darius.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this!
-你不能 -我必须要这么做
- Look, you can't... - I have to do this.
我杀死达瑞斯时 我毁掉了我们之间的信任
When I killed Darius, I destroyed the trust between us,
我也差点毁了我们的爱
and I damn near destroyed the love.
所以如果偿还这份罪能让你解脱
So, if paying for that crime absolves you of this one,
监狱也是我的福报
prison is a gift.
我会...
I'll be--
不要这么做 小凯 不要为我这么做
Please don't do this, Cat. Not for me.
等我
Wait for me.
你到底在找什么
What are you even looking for?
傲慢所做的一切都是在总部外
Pride did everything out of their headquarters.
如果我能黑进他们的服务器
If I can hack into their server,
我也许能找到所有武器的设计
I can probably find designs for all their weapons.
大家都看到我们要面对的敌人
After seeing what we're up against,
我们显然还需要更强大的火力
it's obvious we're going to need more firepower.
法官的舱让卡罗琳娜陷入昏迷
The Magistrate had pods that made Karolina sick.
他就是用那个抓住了她
It's what he used to capture her.
你觉得那和她的手镯是一种材质的吗
You think it was made out of the same stuff as her bracelet?
我们马上就能知道了
Well, we are about to find out.
好了 我们进去了
Okay, we're in.
我现在在扫描所有
Now I am scanning everything
关键词包含抑制器 吉博力姆和舱的东西
that contains the word inhibitor, Gibborim, and now... pod.
就是那个 停下
That's it. Stop there.
那是法官武器的图示
That's a drawing of the Magistrate's weapon.
该死 你们看看
Dammit! Look at that thing!
我们总不能跑到睿侠买♥♥零件
Can't exactly run down to Radio Shack and pick up the parts.
我们要做点什么
We have to do something.
我们要拿到法官的专用武器
We need to acquire the Magistrate's own weapon.
-舱很可能 -在屋内
- The pods are likely... - In the house.
我们没有舱就不能贸然闯进去
Which we can't risk breaking into without the pods.
也许我们根本就不需要武器
Maybe we don't need a weapon after all.
我们没有能打败外星人的东西
We don't have anything that can beat the aliens,
所以我们要用我们有的最强的武器
so we use the best weapons we do have.
我们自己
Ourselves.
但是那屋子里末日降临级别的安保
But what about the doomsday cult levels of security
该怎么办
at that house?
进出的生物识别系统
The biometric system that allows entry
对象是维克多的指纹
is set to Victor's fingerprints.
或者说曾经是
Or rather, it was.
好了 刚刚设成我自己的了
There. Just reassigned it to myself.
等等 这是什么 安全监控吗
Hold on. What's this? Security footage?
-这是 -妮可 那不是燃气爆♥炸♥
- What the--? - Nico, it wasn't a gas explosion.
那是你
That was you.
你记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember any of that happening?
我们的返程准备得怎么样了
So, how is our return journey coming along?
准备好可以走了吗
Almost ready to leave?
这是一个漫长的过程 不要催
It's a process, as you know. Can't rush it.
如果你不需要这个年轻的金发姑娘
You know, if you don't need the young blonde one,
我在想让女儿玩玩活体解剖吧
I was thinking I would let Daughter do a vivisection.
不如把她割开吧
I mean, why not cut her open?
现在正是个绝佳的学习...
It's such a great learning opportun--
不行
That's not going to happen.
你不会对这些生物产生感情了吧
You're not getting attached to these creatures, are you?
亲爱的 你真的是在这里待太久了
Dear. You really have been here too long.
这些装置真是一刻都不安宁
Never a minute's peace from these devices.
这是什么 我要怎么打开
What is it? How do I open it?
妈妈 我是我 我需要你赶紧来接我
Mom! It's me! I need you to come get me as soon as possible!
格特·约克
Gert Yorkes?
-是你吗 -格特吗
- Is that you? - Gert?
不 父亲 是我 你的儿子
No. Father, it's me, your son.
太好了
Yes!
我的胸腔压力增大了
My whole chest cavity is experiencing pressure.
也该联♥系♥我们了 你去哪里了
It's about time. Where have you been?
你又要给我长篇大论
Now you're gonna bore me with another long-ass speech
说我是个废物吗
about how I'm a screw up?
我知道 你们很紧张
I get it, you guys were freaking out.
但是 我这边有事困住了
But, you know, I was kinda stuck in a situation.
你要我打电♥话♥ 我就打过来了
And you told me to call, so now I'm calling.
所以 你能不能来接我
So, can you come get me already?
天啊 算了 也许我改变主意了
Jesus. You know what? Maybe I just changed my mind.
不不不 我们马上到 儿子
No, no, no. We'll be right there, son.
告诉我们你的经纬度
Just give us your longitude and latitude.
-正在发信息 -你这是在纵容他
- Texting. - You're just reinforcing this behavior.
-我不管 我们现在就要去 -去哪里
- I don't care. We're going. Now. - Going where?
你哥哥打电♥话♥来了 上车
Your brother called. Get in the car.
你认识我的时间最久
You've known me longer than anyone.
-你是说烦你的时间最久 -我是认真的
- You mean annoyed you longer than anyone. - I'm serious.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表