剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
听着 我们得找到艾利克斯和我们的父母
Look, we need to find Alex and our parents
并赶紧离开这里
and get the hell out of here. Now.
如果他说的都是真的
If everything he says is true,
那我们现在最好的办法就是不要分散
then our best bet is to stick together.
我...
I...
妮可 你终于来了
Nico. Finally, you come.
外婆
Grandmother?
那看上去像是我爸爸的车
That looks like my dad's car.
你一直以来只会给我借口
All you give me is excuses all the time.
那看上去像是我爸爸 不不不
That looks like my dad. No, no, no, no!
茉莉
Molly?
很好
Good.
妈妈 爸爸 等等 怎么回事
Mama? Papi? Wait, what?
你迟到了 亲爱的 快坐下吧
You're late, honey. Come sit.
有什么问题吗 亲爱的
Is something wrong, sweetheart?
不 完全没有
No. Not at all.
搞什么
What the hell?
这是哪里
Where is this?
卡罗琳娜
Karolina?
-黛丝特妮 -卡罗琳娜 是你吗
- Destiny? - Karolina, is that you?
-你怎么在这里 -卡罗琳娜 拜托
- How are you here? - Karolina, please!
拜托 帮帮我们
Please. Please, please, help us.
发生了什么
What just happened?
离家童盟
第三季 第五集
该死
Shit.
那是什么
What was that?
你永远不该看到的东西
Something you were never meant to see.
妈妈 你没事
Mom! You're okay!
当然了 我为什么会有事
Yeah. Of course! Why wouldn't I be?
但是 亲爱的 你在这里干什么
But, sweetie, what are you doing here?
我以为我们已经说过不该这样了
I thought we talked about this.
-我是来救你出去的 -出去 不不不
- I came to find you and get you out. - Out? No, no, no.
我和你父亲的项目正到达了一个关键的节点
Your father and I are at a critical juncture in our process.
说到你父亲 你见到他了吗
Speaking of your father, have you seen him?
他应该是去拿外卖♥♥了
I thought he went for take-out,
我现在不确定了
but now I'm not sure.
这地方 把一切都弄得一团糟
It's this place. It's-it's-it's messing everything up.
那不是老妇
Okay, that is not Old Lace.
不 那只是原型体 显然还有瑕疵
No, no, that's a prototype. Flawed, clearly.
原来造一个恐龙还是挺难的
But it turns out making a dino can be quite tricky.
等等 原来真的有这回事
Wait, so this really happened?
这不是我的噩梦 而是你的
It's not my nightmare. It's yours.
-什么 -你的记忆
- What? - Your memory.
其实也算是你的
Kind of yours too, really.
不 不
No. No.
不 我什么都不记得
No, I don't remember any of this.
那可能是有原因的
There might be a reason for that.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
你总是太过于聪明了
You were always too clever for your own good.
茉莉 我也爱你 但是该吃饭了
Molly, I love you too. But it's time to eat.
我知道 我只是不敢相信这一切
I know, I just can't believe this is happening.
这简直就像是我梦想成真
It's like my dream come true.
那是什么
What's that?
-你去看看 -好
- Go look. - Okay.
是我今天给你买♥♥的一点小东西
It's a little something I picked up for you today.
我看到就想到了你
I saw it and I thought of you.
但这个
But, this?
这是你在我四岁的时候给我的
This you got me when I was four years old.
你真好笑 宝贝
You're so funny, baby.
你现在长这么大了
You're so big now.
看看你 像你♥爸♥爸一样开着玩笑
Look at you, cracking jokes just like your Papi.
真不敢相信你要上幼儿园了
I can't believe you're going to preschool.
等等 什么 你们以为我要去幼儿园了
Wait. What? You guys think I'm going to preschool?
不然你要去哪里
Where else would you be?
你们只知道那样的我
You guys only know me one way.
你们离开时我的样子
The way I was before you left.
你们从来没见到我长大
You never saw me grow up.
我们当然看着你长大了 亲爱的
Of course we watch you grow up, honey.
我们看着你一天天长大
We watch you grow every day.
那是我们的快乐
It's our joy.
但是你得先吃完 我们要去教堂了
But you need to finish eating. We have to go to church.
等等 我们晚饭后要去教堂吗
Wait. We're going to church after dinner?
不 不是那种教堂 我们要去吉博力姆教会
No, not that church. We're going to the Church of Gibborim.
-我们是吉博 -亲爱的 别这么叫他们
- We're Gibbs? - Honey, don't call them that.
但是不 我们不是成员
But, no, we're not members.
我们在做慈善
We are doing charity work.
怎么样的慈善
What kind of charity work?
求你了 求你帮帮我们
Please, please. Please help us.
也许你能和她谈谈 让她不要再伤害我们了
Maybe you can talk to her. Keep her from hurting us.
谁
Who?
天要黑了 她总是在天黑后过来
It's getting dark. She always comes right after it gets dark.
黛丝特妮 你死了 这不是真的
Destiny, you're dead. This isn't real.
我们就在这里 我们都是因为你才在这里的
We're here. We're all here because of you.
什么
What?
我们是"那17个人"
We are "the seventeen."
被你的光引向毁灭
Led to our destruction by your light.
我的光
My light?
我不知道我妈妈当时做的事 傲慢做的事
I had no idea what my parents were doing, what Pride was doing.
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
吞噬我们的也许是你的父亲
It may have been your father we fed,
送我们去的是你妈妈的教会
and your mother's church that delivered us.
但广♥告♥上是你的脸
But it was your face on the billboards.
我们是因为你才加入的
You're the reason we came.
-因为你才相信的 -别说了
- The reason we believed. - Stop.
-别说了 -抓住她
- Stop, stop! - Get her!
不 不 放开我 拜托 放开我
No! No! Get off! Please, get off me!
你小子干什么的
What the hell you doing here, boy?
我知道你在车里干什么 我是来阻止你的
I know what happens in this car, and I'm here to stop it.
你觉得你够男人吗
You think you're man enough?
你看起来像是我的爷爷
You look like my grandfather.
我听说他是个混♥蛋♥
From what I hear, he was a dick.
是吗
Oh yeah?
下次我可不会打偏了 滚
Next time, I don't miss. Now go.
虽然我也不想这么说
I hate to say this...
来啊 伙计
Come at me, bro.
乐意至极
My pleasure.
爸爸
Dad?
这两位是你的姨妈 登纪子和朱迪斯
You remember your aunts, Tokiko and Judith.
我记得她们家里总有一股怪味
I remember that their house smelled funny.
我们听说你妈妈来了
We heard your mother was here.
魔杖还在她的手上吗
And the Staff? She still has it?
不 那已经属于我了
No, it's mine now.
她把魔杖给你了
She gave the Staff to you?
你不可能已经准备好了
You couldn't possibly be ready.
你这话有点武断 但我...
Well, that's a little judgy of you, but I--
-那到底在哪里 -我不确定
- Where is it now? - I'm not sure.
在我施法把我们都带到这里后
I can't remember what happened to it
我不记得后来怎么样了 但是
after I cast the spell that brought us here, but...
也许回到我体内了
Maybe it's gone back inside me.
真奇怪 真无礼
Weird. And rude.
绝对不是我的家人
Definitely my family.
我只是需要你们帮忙找到我的朋友们
Look, I just need a little help finding my friends.
行吗 我该去那里吗
Yeah? Should I go that way?
还是...怎么说
Or... what?
请尊重个人安全距离
Personal boundaries, please.
你说"你体内"是什么意思
When you say "back inside you," what exactly do you mean?
魔杖从我胸口里出现了
The Staff, emerges from my chest.
听起来很扯 我知道
Sounds crazy, I know.
-我觉得我们该看看 -同意
- I say we take a look. - Agreed.
你们有什么X射线眼
Do you have like X-ray vision?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表