剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
杀掉你的朋友
your friends.
你先
You first.
我怕他会说那样恐怖的话
I was afraid he was gonna say something creepy like that.
-那玩意死不了 -也许是因为他已经死了
- That thing's not dying! - Maybe 'cause he's already dead.
坦迪
Tandy.
那听起来很糟糕
That sounds terrible.
他在哪 他去哪了
Where the hell is he? Where'd he go?
无论你今天计划怎么对我 都没有用
Whatever you're planning on doing to me today won't be enough.
你不明白吗 我永远都不会做你让我做的事的
Don't you get it? I will never do what you're asking me to do.
他在哪
Where the hell is he?
看看你的朋友怎么样了
Let's see how your friends are doing.
他还是不断消失
He keeps disappearing.
-他们在这里 -是的 就在对面
- They're here. - Yeah, right across the way.
他们很接近了
You know, they got so close.
他们要像羊羔一样被宰杀真是太惨了
Too bad they're about to be slaughtered like lambs.
妮可
Nico!
你看...
You see...
我们让你保留了你对他们的记忆
We let you keep your memories of them,
这样你就能看着这一切发生了
so that you could watch it all happen.
小心 泰 退后
Look out! Ty, get back!
泰
Ty, hey.
-去死 -我们在哪
- Die! - Where are we?
这不是大宅
This isn't the Hostel.
不不不不 别现在就开始忘了
No, no, no, no, don't start forgetting.
泰 泰 你得把我们带出去
Ty! Ty, you have to get us out of here!
等等 她什么意思
Wait, what does she mean?
坦迪
Tandy?
泰 你怎么了
Ty, what's happening to you?
终于 真正的艾利克斯·威尔德出现了
Finally, the real Alex Wilder.
站在这里的
This man right here
非常愤怒的人
with so much righteous anger.
接受吧
Embrace that.
你最黑暗的部分
The darkest part of you.
你从你父母那里遗传到的
The part that you got from your parents.
不 不 我不会像他们一样的
No, no. I'll never be like them.
我们都知道那不是真的
We both know that isn't true.
你不会为了救自己而大开杀戒的
You wouldn't kill to save yourself,
也许你会为了救朋友而杀人
maybe you'll kill to save your friends.
机不可失 艾利克斯
It's now or never, Alex.
你终于要做让你做的事了吗
Are you finally gonna do what we've been asking you to do?
还是...
Or...
你就准备这么看着...
are you gonna stand by...
你的朋友死
and watch your friends die?
惩罚罪恶 艾利克斯
Punish the guilty, Alex.
人们称之为正义
People call that justice.
艾利克斯 达瑞斯在哪
Alex. Where's Darius?
一个人不能有两个家
A man can't have two families.
所以是时候选择了
So it's time to choose yours.
你的母亲还是你的朋友
Your mother or your friends.
你找到出去的路了吗
Did you find a way out?
是的 是的 我找到了 妈
Yeah. Yeah, I found a way out, Mom.
很快就会结束的
It'll all be over soon.
坦迪 给我匕♥首♥
Tandy, her dagger!
放开她
Let go of her!
厉害了
That was so bad-ass.
不错的选择 小威尔德
Good choice, little Wilder.
走
Let's go!
这个地方永远都不会放我们走的
This place will never let us go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
要有诚信
A deal's a deal.
你们自♥由♥了
You're free.
-快 我们自♥由♥了 -走 走 走
- Come on, we're free! - Go, go, go!
那扇门怎么没锁
How did that door get unlocked?
就像是有人要放我们出去
It's almost like someone's let us out.
士兵呢
And where are the soldiers?
不 我觉得没有凶残的
No, I'm thinking no murderous
黑暗维度士兵是件好事
Dark Dimension soldiers is a good thing.
我们快找到艾利克斯 然后离开这鬼地方
Let's just find Alex and get the hell out of here.
艾利克斯
Alex!
艾利克斯
Alex!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
现在还好
Now I am.
艾利克斯 你记得我们吗
Uh... Alex. Do you remember us?
当然记得
Of course I remember you guys.
但我不记得他们 我应该认识他们吗
But I don't remember them. Should I know them?
不不不不 我们只是来帮忙的
No. No, no, no. We just came along to help.
守卫呢
Where are the guards?
我刚从我的守卫那里逃脱
I was just kind of escaping on my own,
但谢谢支援
but I appreciate the backup.
活着逃离这座建筑是很难的
It's gonna be hard to get out of this building alive,
要徒步走回豪♥宅♥
and it's a hike back up to the mansion.
实际上 我想我有办法
Actually, I think I got you.
你记起来了
Oh, you remember?
-记得一点 -不是很让人安心
- Sort of. - Not super reassuring.
所以你有更好的主意 是吗
So you have a better idea, right?
不 不 我觉得帽衫这主意挺好的
No, no. I'm cool with the hoodie thing.
大家拉起手
Everybody hold hands.
等等
Wait.
我们得回去
We gotta go back.
-你在说什么 -他
- What are you talking about? - Him.
我看到他的希望 并不好
I saw his hopes, they weren't good.
我不知道你觉得你看到了什么
Look, I don't know what you think you saw, okay,
但我过去几个月
but I just spent months
都被关在那鬼地方 所以...
locked up in a soul-sucking hellhole, so--
不不不不 我看到的是...
No. No, no, no. What I saw was--
艾利克斯是有点冷漠
Alex can be a little... standoffish.
不 如果坦迪说他有问题 那他就有问题
No, if Tandy says he's a problem, he is.
我们听她说完
Let's just hear her out.
不 我们不能把他送回去
No, we're not sending him back.
我们为了救他出来差点把命都搭上了
We all just almost died getting him out.
也许你看到了黑暗维度里的我
Maybe you saw some Dark Dimension version of me.
好吗 我的心智在那里有所损坏
Okay? Minds... kind of get broken over there.
现在我回来了 我没事了 好吗
Now that I'm back, I'm fine. Okay?
相信我
Trust me.
并不像是... 我用一无所有牌
It's not like... It's not like I played a One With Nothing Card
改变了我的心 好吗
and I got mindflavored, okay?
如果我那么做了 那你们就把我送回去
If I did that, then you'd have to send me on back there.
是万智牌的比喻 你们没
It's a Magic: The Gathering reference. You guys don't...
你们两个没玩过
You two haven't played.
好吧
Missing out.
绝对是威尔德
It's definitely Wilder.
我们没事
We're good.
我不在的时候发生了什么
What's been happening since I've been gone?
是间隙之地
It's a thin place.
黑暗世界渗透了进来
The dark world's seeping through.
是摩根 她知道我们去了那里
It's Morgan. She knew we were over there.
也就是说... 她可能知道我们回来了
Which means... she probably knows we're back.
好消息是 我们只离开了八小时
Good news. We were only gone for eight hours.
我不知道在那里时间是怎么运作的
I have no idea how time works over there,
但至少茉莉不是孤独了六个月
but at least Molly hasn't been alone for the last six months.
坦迪和我应该走了
Um, Tandy and I should go,
确保这些洛杉矶
you know, make sure these poppies
不会出现在洛杉矶外面
aren't showing up outside of L. A. too.
你还有吗
Do you still have it?
你是说...
You mean...
那个特别好的
The super cool
"花生酱里的巧克力"灰匕♥首♥
"My chocolate in your peanut butter" Gray dagger?
随身带着
Well, keep it close.
以防万一
For protection.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表