剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
自我保...保...
Self-pre... pres...
你真的以为她会一个人回来吗
You really thought she was gonna come alone?
我们还是一个团队 叛徒
We're still a team, traitor.
把枪放下 否则这事会变得很难堪
Put the gun down, or this is about to get a lot worse.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
该死 今早肯定是忘记戴上了
Shit. Must have forgot to put it on this morning.
别耍我 威尔德 在哪里
Don't screw with me, Wilder. Where is it?!
查斯这暴脾气一直没改
Chase never did learn to control that temper.
-不 -见鬼 怎么回事
- No! - Oh, shit, what just happened?
-他刚时空穿越了 -等等 他去哪了
- He just time-jumped. - Wait, where did he go?
给我一会
Just give me a minute.
也许我可以用量子备用系统追踪他
Maybe I can trace him using a quantum backup system.
时空旅行量子什么
Time-jumping quantum what?
我摔得有多严重
How hard did I hit my head?
你们为朋友聚在了一起
You guys got together for your friend.
-真贴心 -起来
- That's nice. - Here.
我觉得你接受了我的建议
I feel like you took my advice.
我是妮可 我们之前没见过
I'm Nico. I don't think we've met yet.
妮可 你好
Nico, hi.
我听说了你的很多事
Yeah, I've heard so much about you.
我很乐意什么时候聊聊天
I... would love to catch up sometime.
-嗯 迫不及待 -来吧
- Yeah. Uh, can't wait. - Come on.
怎么了 我没事
What? I'm fine.
她看上去棒极了
She seems great.
我能进来吗
Can I come in now?
我没听到和我声音一样的人
I don't hear anyone who sounds like me.
很不幸 现在安全了
Coast is clear, unfortunately.
这么说你们见过未来的我了
So, you guys met the future me.
我不是那么坏 对吧
I'm not that bad, am I?
你用枪打晕了卡罗琳娜的女友
You pistol-whipped Karolina's girlfriend.
好吧 但我没开枪打她 所以还有希望
Wow, okay, but I didn't shoot her, so there's hope.
等等
Wait, so, um...
朱莉是她的正牌女友
Julie's her actual girlfriend?
不只是室友吗
Not just like roommates?
你走了三年 妮可
You were gone for three years, Nico.
没人知道你在哪里
And no one knew where you were.
我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I was just, um...
我只是确认一下
I was just making sure.
那就是妮可
So, that's Nico.
她回来了意味着什么
What does it mean that she's back?
对我们来说
For you and me?
什么也不是
Nothing.
我现在忠于你了 我希望你明白
I'm committed to you now. I hope that you know that.
但这意味着我要和朋友
But it does mean that there's something I have to do
一起做些事 因为
with my friends because...
如果你出了什么事
if anything ever happened to you,
我绝不会原谅自己
I would never forgive myself.
等这一切结束
After this is all over,
朱莉和我要去参加迪士尼邮轮
Julie and I are going to take a Disney cruise
并好好谈谈
and have a very long talk.
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
糟糕
Oh, no.
这听上去不妙
Well, that doesn't sound good.
看起来他回到了
It seems like he's gone back to the day
我们还没在地下室发现我们父母之前
before we discovered our parents in the basement.
那时我们还不知道自己的能力
That's before we knew about our powers.
在我们再次成为朋友之前
Before we became friends again.
在我们最弱的时候
We were at our weakest.
那个时候的我们不堪一击
That version of us doesn't stand a chance.
我们得救他们 救自己
We gotta save them, save ourselves.
-给 -这些是什么
- Here. - And these are?
你们自己的时光机器
Your own personal time machines.
谁准备好回到高中时代了
Who's ready to go back to high school?
见鬼
Oh, shit!
我感觉好恶心
I feel nauseous.
那是因为你刚进入了一个颠倒的
Well, that's because you just went in reverse
甜甜圈状的真空
around a donut-shaped vacuum
在那里时空可以利用聚焦引力场
where spacetime can get bent upon itself
折叠自己
using focused gravitational fields
并形成一个闭合的时间线
to form a closed timeline curve.
-这只手表能做到这些 -没错
- And this watch did that? - Yes, it did.
你真捣鼓出来了
You really figured it out.
别看起来这么惊讶
Don't act so surprised.
也别碰那个
And don't touch that.
你可不想意外地
You don't want to accidentally
去了一个没计划的地方
end up somewhere that you hadn't planned.
如果你在它启动时摸了什么人或什么东西
And if you touch someone or something when it activates,
对方也会跟着你一起走
it's all going with you.
好了 每一只表里有四次跳跃的机会
Okay, there's enough power in each one of these for four jumps.
我只有两次了 未来艾利克斯也是
I'm down to two and so is future Alex.
他需要留一次回到他原来的时间线
He's going to need one to return to his original timeline.
所以他没法随心所欲的穿越了
Oh, so he can't jump back whenever he wants.
否则他会被困住
Or he'll get stranded.
真不敢相信他到这儿来杀我们了
Can't believe he came here to hunt us.
而且这时的我们根本不知道他要来
And we had no idea he was coming.
效率高 阴险狡诈 典型的威尔德作风
It's efficient, devious. Typical Wilder.
真的吗 我们能先关评吗
Okay, really? Can we turn off the comments section,
因为现在黑子太多了
because the troll factor's pretty high right now.
好吧 你们都记得这一天自己在哪
Okay, you all remember where you were on this day.
找到自己 保护他们
Go find yourselves, go guard them.
保持低调 尽量不要改变已经发生的一切
Lay low, try not to change anything that happened,
而且无论如何
and under no circumstance
你都不能和以前的自己接触
are you to interact with your former version.
我不知道这会造成什么样的时空矛盾
I have no idea what type of time paradox that could create.
我们抓到艾利克斯 就闪人
We get Alex, we get out.
走吧
Come on.
这一季肯定特别酷 兄弟
Yo, it's gonna be a kick-ass season, bro.
当然了 我今年要比你进更多球
Hell yeah. I'm gonna rip so many more G's in you this year.
不 是我要比你进更多球
Yo, I'm gonna rip way more G's in you.
呸 就你那普通版的曲棍怎么能行
Pfft! Not with that lame-ass Evo Classic.
我愿意随用我的普通版对抗你的专业版 哥们
I will take my Classic over your Pro any day, bro.
瞎扯 在你那普通版的唯一
Bullshit. The only thing shorter than the shaft
比手柄还短的是
on your Evo Classic is...
大家好 祝你们今天愉快吧
Hi, guys. Hope you had a good practice today.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
对了 我们赢得今晚比赛后
Oh, hey, when we win our game tonight,
会叫你来一起庆祝
we'll call you to celebrate.
谢谢 但我来不了
Aw, thanks, but I can't.
教堂活动 愿你走向光明
Church stuff. Journey into brightness.
-抱歉 哥们 我们试了 -试什么了
- Sorry, dude, we tried. - Tried what?
听着 哥们 我不喜欢卡罗琳娜·迪恩
Look, dude, I do not like Karolina Dean.
别担心 我们不会告诉埃菲尔
Don't worry, we won't tell Eiffel.
我记得这个
Oh, I remember this.
不 别打开
Oh, no, don't open it!
真不错
Oh, cool.
我是光明 对 我懂了
I'm the light. Yeah, I get it.
真有趣
Very funny.
或是他们因为你的信仰
Or they're persecuting you
在霸凌你 这就不有趣了
for your religious beliefs, so not funny.
我以为你说过吉博力姆不是一种信仰
I thought you said Gibborim wasn't a religion.
有道理 但灯泡还是不太友好
Fair point. The lightbulb thing's still mean, though.
我很遗憾 关于那个
And I'm sorry... about that.
好吧
Yeah, well...
他们不知道 所以我也没法责怪他们
I can't blame them for not knowing what they don't know.
那其实叫做无知
Well, uh, that's actually called ignorance,
而且因此责怪他们完全没问题
and it's totally okay to blame them for it.
我其实想在校园成立一个俱乐部
Hey, I'm actually starting this club on campus.
"破坏父权制"
"Undermining Patriarchy."
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表