剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Because that is never going to happen.
如果对我们儿子的了解没错 有一件事能确定
If I know our son, one thing's for certain.
他有需要的时候自然就会出现
He'll reveal himself when he needs something.
我们马上就要出发了 找到他
Our departure is imminent. Find him.
我们的协议依然有效吧
Our agreement is still in place?
没错 绝对的
Oh, yes. Totes.
我们好好考虑过这件事吗
Have we even thought this all the way through?
我们得到答案后怎么办
When we get the answer, then what?
我们不知道测试确认后
We don't know if the son will surface
这个儿子会不会露面
when the test confirms his presence.
要是他露面就免不了一场战斗
If he does, there will be a fight.
-我准备好了 -如果他不露面呢
- Which I am prepared for. - And if he doesn't?
那摧毁他就更容易了
It'll be easier to destroy him.
-摧毁是指 -杀死宿主
- Destroy like-- - Kill the host.
不行 我们不会杀死我们中任何一个人
Okay, no. We're not killing one of us.
我说了 只要被吉博力姆附身
As I said, there is no coming back
就不可能恢复了
from hosting a Gibborim being.
他们不会再是"我们"的人
They would no longer be one of "us."
你说得倒简单
Well, that's real easy for you to say.
-无意冒犯 你算是新加入"我们"的 -格特
- No offense, you're kinda new to being one of "us." - Gert!
你们肯定有人巴不得要杀死我
I'm sure some of you guys are dying to kill me.
没有要杀人 我们会想出别的办法
No one is killing anyone. We'll figure something else out.
-查斯 停车 -什么 这里吗
- Chase, stop. - What, here?
是的 这里
Yeah. Here.
大家都下车
Everybody out.
格特 我们要干什么
Gert, what are we doing?
我们要在这里做测试
We're taking the test right here.
我喜欢 没有人会在拥挤的公园里杀人
I like it. No one's killing anyone in a crowded park.
-除非万不得已 -没有这回事
- Unless we must. - We're not.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
别以为他这次会帮你
Don't think he's gonna help you this time.
你给我开门 混♥蛋♥
You open this door, goddammit!
我不是说你趾高气昂不了太久吗
Didn't I say you weren't gonna be special for long,
地检女士
Ms. Defense Attorney?
是的 我是一名律师
Yes. I am a lawyer.
我有权力 人脉 钱
And I do have power. Connections, money.
你想要什么 我都有
Whatever it is you need, I can get.
所以相信我 你不想这么做的
So, trust me, you do not want to do this.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
伤害了我那儿的许多人
Hurt a lot of people where I came from.
拆散了很多家庭
Tore a lot of families apart.
靠我们的痛苦赚钱 从来不回头看
Got rich off our pain and never looked back.
我现在看来 你也没有那么强大
And from where I'm standin', you don't look that powerful.
塔玛向你问好
Tamar says... "hello."
真不敢相信我要这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this.
来吧 赞文
Go for it, Xavin.
果然 没有反应
As expected, no response.
果然 有反应
As expected, response.
赞文 她很疼
Xavin, it's hurting her.
我们已经知道卡罗琳娜是半吉博人了
We already know that Karolina is half-Gibb anyway.
这太愚蠢了 我们为什么要做这么测试
This is stupid. Why are we even doing this test?
这到底能证明什么
What does it even prove?
能证明你不是那个儿子
It proves that you're not the son.
对
Oh, right.
不是我 我就知道
Not me. I knew it.
绝对不是我 所以我不怕来证明
It definitely isn't me, so not afraid to prove it.
就说吧
Told ya.
妮可 轮到你了
Nico, it's your turn.
我的工作会让我分心
My work will distract me.
-喂 -艾利克斯 是我
- Hello? -Alex, it's me.
求你 不要挂 不要挂
Please. Don't hang up, don't hang up.
是你妈妈 她...
It's about your mother. She, uh...
她被卷入斗殴里 然后...
She got into a fight and, um...
她死了 艾利克斯 她...
She's dead, Alex. She...
艾利克斯
Alex--
艾利克斯 你还在吗
Alex, are you there?
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
艾利克斯
Alex--
艾利克斯 说话啊
Alex, talk to me!
我就知道不可能是你
I knew that it couldn't be you.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing in me.
就算我很混♥蛋♥
Even when I was an asshole.
乐观总是有好处的
A little optimism never hurts.
刚刚真是有点可怕
That was so frickin' scary.
我们都很安全 感谢上帝
We're all safe. Thank god.
我可以承认我错了 我道歉 妮可
I can admit when I'm wrong. I apologize, Nico.
道歉接受了
Apology accepted.
但如果真的是我
But if it had been me,
你会当场杀了我 对吗
you would have killed me right here, right?
只要能保护她
If it meant protecting her.
无懈可击的理由
Can't argue with that.
如果不是我们 那就剩艾利克斯和莱斯利了
Guys, if it's not us, that leaves Alex and Leslie.
走吧 我们得回大宅里
Come on, we gotta get back to the Hostel.
艾利克斯
Alex.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you okay?
发生了一些很可怕的事
Something terrible has happened.
威尔德 你在吗
Wilder? You here?
妈妈
Mom?
也许她不在楼上
Maybe she's upstairs.
卡罗琳娜 一定要小心
Karolina, proceed with caution.
如果儿子在你妈妈体内
If the son is inside your mother,
被激怒后 他会奋力反抗
when provoked he will defend himself.
我可以应付她
I can handle her.
-我会保护你的 -我们也会
- I got your back, okay? - Us, too.
妈妈
Mom?
她不在上面
She's not up here.
我觉得威尔德也不在
I don't think Wilder's here either.
伙计们 我不喜欢这样
Guys, I don't like this.
该和他们说巫师摄像头的事了 查斯
It's time to tell them about the Wiz-Cams, Chase.
等等 这里有巫师摄像头
Wait. Wiz-Cams? In here?
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
我在大宅里装了几个摄像头
I may have hid a few cameras in the Hostel.
你在监视我们 真恶心
You were spying on us? Gross!
不 我是在监视外星人
No, I was spying on the alien!
-我很抱歉... -极度侵犯隐私
- I'm sorry about the-- - Huge invasion of privacy!
这是一个好计划 特别是如果有用的话
Hey, it's a good plan. Especially if it works.
听不懂吗 快去拿摄像头
That is your cue to go get the video.
对 好吧
Right. Yeah.
那是艾利克斯
There's Alex.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯 说话啊
Alex-- Alex, talk to me!
电♥话♥那头是杰弗里吗
Is that Geoffrey on the phone?
他为什么笑了
Why is he smiling?
该走了
Time to go.
好吧 真的有点可怕
Okay, that's seriously creepy.
没有这可怕
Not as creepy as that.
艾利克斯进去干什么
What's Alex doing in there?
上帝啊
Holy shit.
原来一直在威尔德体内
It's been hiding in Wilder this whole time.
天啊 艾利克斯 不
Oh, my God. Alex, no.
艾利克斯 亲爱的 你没事吧
Alex. Honey, are you okay?
发生了一些很可怕的事
Something terrible has happened.
我们要带你离开这里 法官发现我们了
We have to get you out of here. The Magistrate has found us.
我们要怎么办 其他人呢
How? Well, what are we gonna do? Where are the others?
他们还没有回来
They're not back yet.
但你要收拾好东西 我要确保你的安全
But get your things. I'm gonna make sure you're safe.
他带走了我妈妈 我们要去找他们
He's taking my mom. We gotta find them.
是他的异母弟弟 他可能有什么计划
It's his half-brother. He must have a plan.
肯定是什么可怕又血腥的事
No doubt terrible and murderous.
别说了 赞文 我们会找到他们的 我保证
Okay, not helping, Xavin. We'll find them, okay? I promise.
问题是他们在哪里都有可能
Problem is they could be anywhere.
-喂 -爸爸
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表