剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
抱歉 我在搜索东西
Sorry, I've, uh... been searching for something.
阻止摩根的方法吗
A way to stop Morgan?
你说你想去史密斯学院 原来
You said you wanted to go to Smith, and it turns out that
你没错过报名截止日期
you haven't missed the late registration deadline.
你希望我去念史密斯学院吗
You want me to go to Smith?
是啊 他们有很棒的文化研究专业
Yeah. I mean, they've got an amazing cultural studies program.
那正是你一直想要学的
It's everything you've always wanted.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我还没想好
I'm still figuring that out.
也许在附近找一家有好工程专业的大学
Maybe somewhere close that's got a good engineering program.
我不能一辈子打曲棍球
I can't play lacrosse forever.
抱歉 我刚才在想事情
Sorry, I was totally in my head.
你说什么来着
Uh... you were saying something?
谢谢你
Thank you.
就是谢谢你
Just thank you.
我知道这一切听起来很疯狂 女巫 魔法
Look, I know all this sounds crazy... witches, enchantments...
我可是接生了一个杂种婴儿
Hey, I was midwife to a hybrid baby
显然她拯救了世界 免遭外星人统治
that apparently saved the world from alien domination, so...
我遇到的疯狂事不比你少
I'll match your crazy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你来接我 并送我到这里
For coming to get me and bringing me here.
我们真的该去医院了
We really should be on our way to the hospital.
不 我迟点再去
No, I... I'll go later.
我得先去帮茉莉
First I gotta help Molly.
你要对付的是一个穿名牌衣服的魔鬼
You're dealing with an evil witch in designer clothes
她手里还有一支军团
who has a legion of stans.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
我让艾利克斯和他的朋友们失望了太多次
I've let Alex and his friends down more than I care to remember.
我该开始做出补偿
It's time I start making things right.
那让我帮你
Then let me help.
你得回家和泽克西斯待在一起 我能搞定
You need to be home with Xerxes. I got this.
你一个人是无法打败魔鬼碧昂丝的
You can't beat evil Beyoncé alone.
我不是一个人
I won't be alone.
我说了 我能搞定
Told ya. I got this.
-傲慢又重聚了 -仅是剩余的成员
- So, PRIDE back together again. - What's left of us.
我们怎么知道能信任你
How do we know we can trust you?
摩根给我戴上那条项链
Morgan put that necklace on me
把我变成了她的傀儡
and made me her damn puppet.
你们应该最清楚这种感受
You of all people should know how it feels
被其他东西操控身体
for something to take over your body
逼你做出疯狂的事
and make you do crazy shit.
说得好
Touché.
摩根现在在哪
Where is Morgan now?
他们计划在奥林匹克大厦屋顶做什么事
They're planning something on the rooftop of the Olympic Grand.
那是城里最高的地方之一
That's one of the highest points in the city.
那能让摩根最大限度接触到所有自然元素
It will give Morgan maximum exposure to all the natural elements.
接触的目的是什么
Exposure for what?
施咒 强大的咒语
A spell. Something big.
多强大
Like how big?
她要茉莉做什么呢
Well, what does she want with Molly?
有些咒语需要有机物质来启动
Some spells require organic materials to initiate them.
咒语的野心越大 所需的祭品就越强大
The more ambitious the spell, the stronger the offering required.
就像炸♥弹♥的引信
Like the fuse on an explosive.
茉莉将是个威力极大的鞭炮
Molly would make one hell of a firecracker.
但你说的祭品是指献祭吗
But by offering, you mean sacrifice?
-我的宝贝 -我们得救她出来
- My baby girl. - We have got to get her out of there.
怎么做 我们没有超能力
How? We don't have superpowers.
也许我们该联♥系♥那些孩子
Maybe we should contact the kids.
再次将他们置于危险中吗 不行
And risk putting them in danger again? No.
绝对不行
A hundred percent no.
我赞成 我们借着
Agreed. All the bad things
保护孩子之名 已经做了太多坏事
we've done in the name of protecting our kids.
这次做一件好事吧
Let's do one good thing.
施咒需要念咒语
A spell requires an incantation.
一旦开始了 就必须念完
Once they begin, they have to finish it.
如果打破圆圈 咒语就会失败
If you break the circle, the spell will fail.
如果我们试图扰乱摩根 她会杀了我们和茉莉
If we try to disrupt Morgan, she will kill us and Molly, but...
但念咒过程也许能给我们一个短暂的机会
But an incantation might provide a window of opportunity.
也许有五或十分钟时间 她们无法交战
We might have five, maybe ten minutes where they can't engage.
这一切都将在午夜发生
Well, this all goes down at midnight,
所以我们时间不多了
so that doesn't leave us a lot of time.
还有一件事 奥林匹克大厦有很多平民
One more thing: the Olympic Grand is filled with civilians.
如果傲慢要干最后一票 不能有其他人受伤
If PRIDE's gonna do one last job, no one else gets hurt.
我们不能封锁那地方吗
Can't we put the place on-- on lockdown or something?
-能 没问题 -我们能安排
- Yes. Yes, we can. - I think we can arrange that.
疾控中心
不好意思 你们要去哪
Excuse me. Where are you going?
-疾控中心 -疾控中心
- CDC. - CDC.
-这栋大楼为何还没封锁 -为什么
- Why isn't this building already on lockdown? - Why?
封锁 我...
Lockdown? I...
爆发了胃食管灼热
The outbreak of gastroesophageal pyrosis.
这栋大厦需要
This building needs to
立即处理 立刻关闭
be taken care of immediately and shut down.
我没听说过有什么疾病爆发
I haven't heard anything about an outbreak.
请回房♥间里
Please, back to your rooms.
回房♥间里
Back to your room.
各位请回到自己房♥间里
Everyone, please, return to your rooms.
-这是紧急情况 已实施封锁 -先生 女士
- This is an emergency. Lockdown is implemented. - Sir, ma'am.
先生 请回去
Sir, please.
我打给我上级
I'll call my supervisor.
没时间了 该疾病迅速爆发
No time. We are looking at rapid onset.
大厦里所有人都必须锁好门
Everybody in this building needs to lock their doors
待在房♥间里 直到另行通知
and stay there until otherwise notified.
-封锁大厦 -所有访客必须到适当地方避难
- Let's lock it down! - And all guests must shelter in place.
-避难 -没错
- Shelter. - That's right.
恐怕现在我帮不了你们
I don't think I can help you guys with that right now.
糟了 天啊
Oh, no. Oh, dear.
-没错 -你看他的眼睛
- Uh-oh. Yeah. - Look at his eyes.
看见黄疸了吗 你得立刻坐下
You see all the jaundice? I think you're gonna need to sit down.
坐下 先生 我有问题要问你
Sit down, sir. Now, I have a question for you.
你最近观察过自己的粪便吗
Have you taken a look at your stool of late?
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
有没有发褐 发黄 发灰 或发黑
Any combination of brownish, yellowish, grayish, blackish?
莱斯利 你那边怎么样 就位了吗
Leslie, how you doing? You in place?
我在便门 就等你们了
I'm at the service entrance, ready when you are.
-你们最好动作快点 -好
- Think you better hurry. - Okay.
快到了
Getting close.
你们俩去北端 我去南端
You two proceed to the north end, I'll take the south.
我应该能确定茉莉的
I should be able to pinpoint Molly's
准确位置 安全时再通知你们
exact location and let you know when it's safe.
到时我会给你们信♥号♥♥
I'll give you the signal.
我会控制住电梯
I'll take control of the elevators.
在我们完事前 电梯都不能使用
They'll be out of commission until we're done.
蒂娜 罗伯特的事我很遗憾
Tina, I'm sorry about what happened to Robert.
真希望我当时能做点什么
Wish I... I could have done something.
我也是
Me too.
但我会叫那个贱♥人♥付出代价
But I'll make that bitch pay.
我们先救茉莉
First, let's save Molly.
时候到了
It's time.
你应该闭上眼睛
You're supposed to close your eyes.
你自己也没闭上 才知道我没闭上啊
You only know my eyes are open because your eyes are open.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
她们开始了
They've started.
茉莉在离门大概10码处
Molly's about 10 yards from the door.
现在就冲进去
We should go now.
不 得等她们咒语念到关键处
No. We have to wait until they're deep under the incantation.
-该死 -发生什么了
- Damn it! - What the hell is going on?
她被...闪电击中了
She's being hit... by lightning.
真是够了
Enough of this shit.
杰弗里
Geoffrey...
你说了她们不能中断念咒
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表