剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Pride's about to do a news conference,
于是我黑进了一些微波和卫星直播源
so I hacked into a bunch of microwave and satellite news feeds--
如果是新闻发布会 我们上网看不就好了
If it's on the news, can't we just watch it online?
那是史黛茜吗
Is that Stacey?
傲慢总部被毁
我妈妈穿着粉色
My mom is wearing pink?
-那是法官 -艾利克斯 大声点
- There's the Magistrate. - Alex, turn it up.
36小时前 我们的总部被一场
Thirty-six hours ago, a gas leak led to an explosion
煤气泄漏导致的爆♥炸♥而摧毁
that destroyed our headquarters
罗伯特·实受了重伤
and critically injured Robert Minoru.
你知道你♥爸♥爸受伤了吗
Did you know about your dad?
或者煤气泄漏的事
Or that there was a gas leak?
我不记得我们分开后
I don't remember much about
发生的事了
what happened after we split up.
只要记住他们是傲慢
Just remember that's Pride up there.
他们对着麦克风说的话很可能是谎言
If they're speaking into a microphone, it's probably a lie.
我很遗憾 妮可
I'm sorry, Nico.
你♥爸♥爸总是看上去最不邪恶的那个
Your dad always seemed a little less evil than the rest of them.
罗伯特正在
Robert's in intensive care
洛杉矶大学医学中心接受治疗
at University of Los Angeles Medical Center.
我们希望他能尽快恢复健康
We're praying for his full and speedy recovery.
-对吗 蒂娜 -绝对的
- Aren't we, Tina? - Totes.
我妈妈在干什么
What is my mom doing?
2012年的麦莉·赛勒斯上身了吗
Channeling 2012 Miley Cyrus?
那是女儿
That's the Daughter.
她喜欢关注和刺♥激♥
She craves attention and stimulation.
和我怀疑的一样
It's just as I suspected.
船炸了以后 法官一家就占据了新的躯体
When the ship blew up, the Magistrate's family took new bodies.
但我的梦就太天马行空吗
But my dream thing was too far-fetched?
等等 那是怎么做到的
Wait, how does it work?
是啊 那原来的那个人呢
Yeah, what happens to the person already in there?
不会太好受
Much unpleasantness.
外星人会慢慢占据肉体 直到宿主完全消失
Slowly, the alien takes over until the host is gone completely.
消灭
Extinguished.
你觉得外星人在我们父母体内吗
And you think the aliens are inside our parents?
他们理应会选择最近的宿主
It would make sense that they'd choose the nearest hosts.
也就是在挖掘现场的人
People who were at the dig site.
我的妈妈肯定是被选中了
They definitely chose my mom.
我要对失踪的家庭成员说几句
This is a message for a missing family member.
你们知道你们是谁
You are aware of who you are.
也许我的妈妈也是
Maybe mine, too.
回家的时间到了
The moment has come to return home.
马上
Now.
联♥系♥我们的通讯设备
Reach us on our communication devices,
我们马上就会来接你们
and we will retrieve you immediately.
不会问任何问题
No questions asked.
法官的妻子 看到她的气度了吗
The Magistrate's wife. See her bearing?
她很强大 很残忍♥
She's very powerful. And cruel.
她在和谁说话
Who is she talking to?
她的儿子
Her son.
我和格特没有兄弟
Gert and I don't have a brother.
法官家族里还有第四名成员
There is a fourth member of the Magistrate's family.
最黑暗 最危险的成员
The darkest and most dangerous of them all.
-如果她要和他说话 -那说明他还在外面
- If she's sending him a message- - That means he's still out there.
我们怎么知道他在谁的身体里
How do we know who he's inside of?
我们不知道
We don't.
最后 我还要谴责
Finally, I would like to denounce
对于杰弗里和凯瑟琳夫妇
the racially-motivated charges
带有种族歧视的指控
against Geoffrey and Catherine Wilder.
我们相信威尔德夫妇将会无罪释放
We're confident the Wilders will be fully exonerated.
傲慢绝对不是一个
Obviously, Pride is not an organization
会容忍♥犯罪行为的组织
that tolerates any kind of criminal behavior.
或者你们只是一群混♥蛋♥疯子
Or you're all a bunch of psychotic assholes
只配在监狱里腐烂
who deserve to rot in jail.
傲慢从现在起将停止一切活动
Pride will be, suspending operations for the time being,
但我们将变得更强 更好地回来
but we expect to be back stronger and better than ever.
我们要找到格特
We have to find Gert.
我们要找到卡罗琳娜
We have to find Karolina.
我们要从哪里开始
Where do we even start?
我们知道我们其中一个人还和傲慢有联♥系♥
Well, we know one of us is in touch with Pride.
不要说那个叛徒的名字
Don't even say the traitor's name.
-你还是对查斯很生气 -我当然还生气了
- Okay, so you're still mad at Chase. - Of course I'm still mad!
在我的故乡有一句话
In my homeland, we say,
"冲动的战士必败"
"Emotion leads a warrior to defeat."
也许 但这样感觉还是好多了
Maybe, but it still feels good.
听着 给查斯一点信心 好吗
Look, give Chase some credit, okay?
他想要提醒我们小心傲慢
He tried to warn us about Pride.
你管那叫提醒吗
You call that a warning?
他带他们找到我们还差不多
More like he led them straight to us.
好吧 我们还是集中注意力
Okay, let's just stay focused.
赞文 你看到约拿抓了卡罗琳娜
Xavin, you saw Jonah capture Karolina.
他现在在维克多·斯坦体内...
And since he's currently inside Victor Stein--
他也许正住在他家里
He's probably living in his house.
那格特很可能在史黛茜手上
And it makes sense Stacey has Gert.
我们最后一次看到老妇是在我们家
Our house was the last place we saw Old Lace.
好吧 那就要去搜两个地方 分两组
Okay, two places to search, two teams:
茉莉和赞文 我和妮可
Molly and Xavin. Nico and me.
不 她脸上一点表情都没有
No way. She barely has facial expressions.
没错
Accurate.
我是哪个队的
What team am I on?
卧床休息队
Team Bed Rest.
法官不知道宝宝的存在
The Magistrate doesn't know about the baby.
所以不能让他知道
So, it must remain.
我们一有发现就会通知你
Yeah, we'll let you know the minute we have something.
小心点
Be careful out there.
我们上次和傲慢做对时
Okay, the last time we went up against Pride,
被狠狠收拾了
we got our asses kicked.
我们不能再冒这个险
We can't risk that again.
我们的救援只有一次机会
We're only going to get one shot at a rescue,
必须不能出错
and it has to be right so,
所以这只是一次侦察任务
this is a recon mission only, okay?
收集情报 不要被看到 不要逞英雄
Gather information, get out unseen. No heroics.
我们做好准备 10分钟后会和
Let's gear up and meet back here in 10.
你要准备什么装备
What gear do you need?
我的粉帽子
My pink hat.
我要去救格特
I'm going to save Gert.
你...冷静点
Just-calm down!
我觉得也许你冷静下来的话
You know, I think maybe if you calm down,
她也会冷静下来的 因为...
then she'll calm down because of the--
我不会冷静下来
I'm not going to calm down.
我为什么要冷静 我被绑♥架♥了
Why would I calm down? I'm being held hostage!
我不冷静
I'm not calm!
我们换个办法
Let's try this another way.
你有什么招 戴尔
What's your endgame here, Dale?
你好像还没有想明白
Feels like you didn't think this one through.
这就是
Well, this!
亲爱的 这就是我的招
Sweetie, this is my endgame.
你 我 老妇一起在小木屋里与世隔绝
You know, you, me, Old Lace living off the grid in a cabin.
这不是什么普通的小木屋
And it's not just any cabin.
这个小木屋里
This is the cabin
藏了我的两个最引以为豪的发明
where two of my greatest achievements were conceived--
一个有心灵感应能力的
a genetically-engineered dinosaur
基因编辑恐龙
with telepathic capabilities, right?
以及 以及
And... and--
根据你妈妈的基础体温表...
according to your mother's basal body temperature chart...
你
You.
我们当时用安全期避孕...
See, we were practicing the rhythm method at the time--
-恶心 -好吧
- Gross! - Right.
爸爸 史黛西已经完全疯了
Dad, Stacey has gone full psycho.
茉莉还在外面
Molly is still out there.
一个人
All alone.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表