剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
and the ones you love.
屈从与我
Submit to me.
不 谢谢你的提议 但我们拒绝
No. Thanks for the offer, but we'll pass.
妮可
Oh... Nico.
我当年也和你一样年轻
I was your age once.
我乐观相信我能改变界
Optimistic I could change the world.
如果你想改变世界 就追随我
Well, if you want to change the world, follow me.
改变就是这样发生的
This is how change happens.
新政♥权♥崛起 推♥翻♥旧政♥权♥
The new regime rising up to overthrow the old.
你们总不可能天真到以为你们的世界完美无缺吧
But you can't be naive enough to think your world is perfect.
贫穷 疾病 饥荒
Poverty, disease, hunger.
腐♥败♥
Corruption.
正是这些原因
These are the very reasons
导致人们求助于精神性和宗教
people turn to spirituality and religion.
然而这个世界仍在受苦
And yet the world still suffers.
有些东西必须被夷为平地
Some things will need to be razed to the ground.
但仅是为了我们能重建 而我们建立的新世界
But only so we can rebuild, and the new world we build
将无比伟大 超乎你们想象
will be greater than you could ever imagine.
否则 你们将永远活在无尽折磨里
Or you can live a life of endless torture.
你们自己选
Your choice.
艾利克斯 不
Alex, no.
对不起 妮可 但我不能再经历一次了
I'm sorry, Nico, but I can't go through that again.
我们有过机会
We had our chance.
我们失败了
We failed.
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
也许这是这个世界重头来过的最后机会
Maybe this is the world's last chance at a clean slate.
我们要是死了 就无从得知
We won't know if we're dead.
我觉得我们没有其他选择
I don't see what other option we have.
-求你告诉我 你是支持我的 -我支持你 但...
- Please say you're with me. - I am, but...
我太爱你了 我不忍♥看你这样死去
I love you too much to let you die like this.
是摩根 她来了 我想她已经赢了
It's Morgan, she's here, and I think she's already won.
我给过你无数次机会 妮可
I gave you every chance, Nico.
我本能训练你 指引你
I would have trained you, guided you.
鬼扯 你只是想要魔杖
Bullshit. You only ever wanted the Staff.
魔杖从你身体重生 所以它属于你
Since it was reborn from your body, the Staff is yours.
完完全全
Completely.
问题是 你仍惧怕它所拥有的力量
The trouble is, you still fear the power it possesses,
恐惧是软弱
and fear is weakness.
正是那份恐惧 害我被背叛
It was that fear that had me betrayed
并且被放逐到黑暗维度
and banished to the Dark Dimension.
但现在 两个世界合并后
But now, once the two worlds merge,
我们这种强大女性不会再被赶走
powerful women like us can no longer be sent away.
我将统治
I will rule.
他们会跪在我面前 发誓效忠于我
They will swear loyalty as they kneel before me.
一个牢不可破的权力圈
An unbreakable circle of power.
不 你不能逼迫别人追随你
No. You can't force people to follow you,
你只能靠努力赢得
that has to be earned.
我恕难苟同
I beg to differ.
现在有数百万人
There are millions of people
服从我的每一个命令
following my every command right now,
他们可悲的余生里
glued to their phones
都会一直盯着手中的手♥机♥
for the rest of their miserable little lives.
好了 各位 完成了
Okay, everyone, it's done.
现在启动干扰
I'm initiating disruption.
-怎么回事 -洛杉矶的问题就在这
- What's happening? - That's the thing about L. A.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥渣爆了
Cell service sucks.
输电塔即将下线
The transmission towers are going offline.
你的巫师乌鸦手♥机♥追随者网络
That network of WizPhone Corvus followers you have,
你的力量圈
your circle of power?
都被切断了
You're being cut off.
但我的圈子 我们的力量正在提升
Oh, but my circle, hell, we're just powering up.
我们猜到你会试图使我们互相反♥目♥
We figured you'd try to turn us against each other.
但那绝对不会发生
Yeah, but that would never happen.
假装屈从于你为我们争取到足够时间
Pretending to submit to you bought us just enough time.
我们向你低头 都是演出来的
That whole submission thing, that was an act.
反正我是演的
I mean, I was acting.
就想确认一下是不是所有人都...
Just wanna make sure everyone else was...
我不需要我的追随者也能毁掉你们
I don't need my followers to destroy you all!
守卫
Guard!
快跑 找掩护
Run, get to cover!
我知道你需要魔杖才能统治 你休想得到
I know you need the Staff to rule and you'll never have it!
-你能轰她吗 -我无法穿透墙壁
- Can you blast her? - I can't penetrate the wall.
只要能控制你 我不需要魔杖
I don't need the Staff as long as I control you!
该死 摩根有援兵
Shit, Morgan's got reinforcements.
待在这 我去对付她们
Stay here, I'll handle it.
瞧瞧这都有谁呀
Well, look what we have here.
这么多他们的至亲 聚在同一个地方
So many loved ones all in one place.
谢谢你们让事情变得容易
Thank you for making it easy.
我保证 你们将会很痛苦
I promise this will be painful.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
盐 你说一圈盐能遏制摩根的魔法
The salt. You said a circle of it could contain Morgan's magic.
我会让你付出代价的
I'm gonna have to make you pay for that.
妮可是我的了
Nico is mine now.
我绝不允许任何人妨碍我
I can't have anyone getting in the way of that.
也许你们没听清楚
Maybe you didn't hear me.
我真希望你们听进去我的话
I do wish you'd listened to me.
那会让事情变得更容易 对我们所有人都是
Would have made it so much easier for all of us,
但我早该料到的
but then I probably should have expected as much.
毕竟 你们只是一群
After all, you're just a bunch
愚蠢可悲的死小孩
of stupid, pathetic children.
该结束这一切闹剧了
Time to put an end to all of that right now.
其实 我觉得你才可悲
Actually, I think you're pathetic.
你不应该是个伟大厉害的女巫吗
Aren't you supposed to be some great, powerful witch?
废话连篇
Blah, blah, blah.
外表倒是像模像样 这我承认
You've got the look, I'll give you that.
但斗篷对我来说有点太浮夸
Cape's a bit much for my taste.
但我不会因为女人的穿着而评判她 是你的自♥由♥
But I'm not gonna judge a woman for what she wears: you do you.
但你休想告诉我 你是
Don't try to tell me that you're some kind of symbol
女权的象征
of female empowerment.
事实就是 你是个恶霸
The truth is that you're a bully
你想要的只是为自己谋权
and all you want is power for yourself.
你真是看透我了呢
Wow. You see right through me.
没错 我觉得这很悲哀
Yeah. Yeah, I think it's kind of sad.
归根结底有很大的局限性
And ultimately really just limiting.
因为当你为其他人付出时
'Cause when you do things for other people,
你就能从中获得力量
you get strength from that.
从他们身上
From them.
无论你跌倒多少次 你都能马上爬起来
And no matter how many times you go down, you get right back up.
一次又一次 不管需要多少次
Over and over, as many times as you have to.
你完事了吗
Are you quite finished?
是的 其实
Yeah, actually.
我还真完事了
I am.
不
No!
你不能永远把我困在这里
You can't keep me in here forever!
是不能
No, we can't.
所以我们要把你赶回另一边
That's why we're sending you back to the other side
-并把通道永远封死 -不
- and sealing the gateway closed forever. - No!
通往黑暗的门
The doorway to darkness,
看着那横楣
behold the transom,
带着一个灵魂 走入其中
open it now with a spirit to ransom.
天空放晴了
The sky's clear.
我想都结束了
I think it's over.
所以我们赢了吗
So we won?
我就知道我们会赢
I knew we would.
我们最牛掰了
We kick ass.
格特
Gert!
不
No!
不 不 不 格特
No, no, no, no. Gert.
格特 有我在
Gert. I've got you.
知道吗 一切都会好起来的
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表