剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我知道你的弱点
And I know your weakness...
是你的这些朋友们
is these friends of yours.
我要杀死多少人
How many do I have to kill...
才能让你现身
before you reveal yourself?
你能不能直接想要更多的空气
Can you just wish for more air?
这是现实世界发生的事
This is happening in the real world!
有人在操控控制台
Somebody's manipulating the controls!
如果外面发生的事能影响这里发生的事
If something out there can affect what's happening in here,
那也许这里的事也能影响外面
then maybe the opposite is also true.
对了 用你的光能量
Yes! Use the energy of your light
调高管子里的氧气浓度
to turn up the oxygen in the tube.
快点
Do it! Now!
我找到控制了 我在贴合
I found the controls. I'm merging with them.
专注在实验室 查斯的管子上
Focus on the lab. Chase's tube.
等等 有点...有点不对劲
Wait. Something... Something bad is happening.
我觉得我要消失在一片雾气里了 它要把我撕裂了
I feel like I'm vaporizing into mist. It's pulling me apart.
快调高浓度 否则查斯就要死了
Turn the air on now or Chase dies!
我觉得我找到了
I think I got it.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
花了这么久
It took you long enough.
这次别想了 女巫
Not this time, Witch.
你不够强大 没法从我手里夺走
You're not strong enough to take it from me.
我不需要夺走
I don't have to take it.
让我再连接试试
Let me connect again.
我可以试试从外面打开门
I can try to open the door from the outside.
不 太危险了 你刚刚差点回不来
No, it's too dangerous. You almost didn't come back.
但也许你能给我充能
But maybe you can give me a boost.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
如果这对她来说太危险 那对你来说也是
If it's too dangerous for her, then it's too dangerous for you.
我每次一靠近
Every time I get close,
密♥码♥就会改变 我还需要时间
the combination changes. I need more time!
在想办法
Working on it!
天啊
Oh, my God.
和你说的一样 我能感觉到艾利克斯在开门
It's just as you said. I can feel Alex unlocking the door.
我进去了
I'm in!
我成功了 门开了
I did it. It's unlocked!
卡罗琳娜 你该走了
Karolina, you need to go.
要是我没有毁掉魔杖就好了
Kinda wished I hadn't destroyed that Staff.
只有像当初你对我那样
It'd be real justice to
把魔杖捅进你身体才公平
drive it through your body like you did mine.
你说得对 没花太久
You were right. It didn't take long.
不 妈妈 我不会丢下你
No, Mom. I won't leave you.
怎么回事
What's happening?
已经发生了 查斯
It already happened, Chase.
我已经是其中一部分了
I'm already part of it.
什么一部分
Part of what?
算法
The Algorithm.
你知道有句话叫"打不过就加入"
You know what they say: "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
不 你要和我们一起穿过那扇门
No, no. You have to come with us. Through the door.
不 如果我把手拿开
No, if I take my hands off the door,
那扇门又会变成实心的
it will become solid again.
我需要撑着门
I need to hold it open.
但那说明...
But that means...
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
等等
Wait...
这里到底是哪里
Where is here exactly?
这是我们会在你小时候来的地方
This is where we'd come when you were little.
只有我们俩
Just the two of us.
你♥爸♥爸去出差的时候
When your dad was away on work trips.
我们会去露营 看看天空中的星星
We'd camp out and look at the stars spread across the sky.
你在这里教会了我星座
You taught me the constellations here.
你全都学会了
And you knew them all.
那时候我就知道你有无限的潜能
Even then, I could tell the potential that you had.
你就是我期待的样子
You're everything I ever hoped you'd be.
现在我们在这里了
And now we're here.
不不不 我们不在任何地方
No, no, no. We're not anywhere.
我们必须要回去
All right? We've got to get back.
我见过你勇敢...
And I've seen you be brave and...
聪明...
brilliant...
爱你的朋友们 我很自豪
and loving with your friends. I couldn't be more proud.
我希望告诉你 我也很不想放手
And I want you to know how hard it is for me to let you go.
但是相信我
But trust me...
你已经准备好了
you're all set.
我选择了这个完美的地方
And I chose this perfect place...
让我们能好好告别
for us to say goodbye.
怎么回事
What is happening?
妈妈 我要怎么救你
Mom, how can I save you?
我不需要拯救
I don't need to be saved.
别难过
Don't be sad.
不 我还没准备好
No. I'm not ready.
你准备好了
Yes, you are.
你准备好了
Yes, you are.
他们出来了
They're free!
珍妮特怎么了 她...
What happened to Janet? Is she...
她不在了
She's gone.
也不算是 很难解释
Well, kinda not. It's hard to explain.
走吧
Come on.
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait.
-要我开车吗 -绝对不要
- Hey, you want me to drive? - Not even a little bit.
我知道你杀死约拿的时候 我对你很不好
I know that I made it rough on you when you killed Jonah.
但现在我也经历了那种事 我明白了
But now that I've been there, I get it.
有时候 你必须要做出可怕的事
Sometimes you have to do a terrible thing
才能迎接更好的事
for one good thing to happen.
好了 大家睡一会儿吧
All right, everyone, get some sleep.
我们明天早上再会和
We'll reconvene in the morning.
我能说说大家现在都在想的事吗
Can I just say what we're all thinking?
没有人在想什么
No one else is thinking it.
只有你
It's all you.
发生了这么多事 我们真的就这么欢迎他回来吗
We're really just welcoming him back after everything?
我就站在这里 你还要用第三人称
I'm standing right here. You don't have to third person me.
-他遭遇了很多 -我们也是
- He's been through a lot. - Yeah, and so have we.
格特说得对 很大程度是他的错
And Gert's right. Most of it's been his fault.
好吧 看来要一直用第三人称了
Okay, I guess we're sticking with the third person.
他刚失去了他的爸爸和妈妈
He just lost his mom and his dad.
好吧 我为他感到难过
Okay. I feel bad about that for sure.
我们失去的父母越多 我们就越安全
The more parents we lose, the safer we get.
-一晚 -等等
- One night. - Wait.
我也曾对查斯很生气 他背叛了我们 是个懦夫
I was pissed at Chase too for betraying us and being a coward...
我还在呢 伙计们
Still right here, guys.
但这是我们的胜利时刻
But this is our moment of victory.
我们都在一起
And we're all here together.
我几乎可以说是失去了两对父母
I've basically lost two sets of parents,
要是我再失去家人 我就要崩溃了
and I'll be damned if I lose any more family members.
嗯 查斯是家人
Yeah. Chase is family.
就算他是个懦夫叛徒 他的确就是
Even if he's a cowardly betrayer. Which he definitely is.
我想说的是...
All I'm saying is...
我觉得他应该留下
I think he should stay.
你们都得放下这件事
And you all can just get over it.
因为我们是家人
Because we're a family.
所以 互相道歉吧 然后我们庆祝
So, say your "Sorrys" To each other, and let's celebrate!
-嗯 -一晚
- Yeah, um... - One night.
我很累了
I'm pretty beat.
我努力了
I tried.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
等等
Wait.
吉博家族的第四人呢
What about the fourth member of the Gibb family?
在我们找到他并消灭他之前 我们都不算安全
We're not safe until he's discovered and destroyed.
我们...我们今晚会高度警惕
Well... We'll, uh...we'll be on high alert tonight.
明天早上我们可以想办法把他引出来
In the morning, we can try and figure out a way to draw him out.
不 你不明白
No. You don't understand.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表