剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
谢谢你和我们一起走
For coming with us.
谢谢你相信我
For trusting me.
抱歉我之前吓到你了
Hey. Sorry if I freaked you out before.
我只是想说
I just, um, wanted to say
你的家人不仅有你妹妹
it's pretty clear that your family isn't just your sister.
还有那个打曲棍球的
It's lacrosse boy, too.
是的 我讨厌你说的是对的
Yeah. I hate that you're right.
顺便问一句 有那种...
By the way, was there some type of like...
怎么说呢 迅猛 迅猛龙
how do you say it... veloci... velociraptor...
恐爪龙属 常见的错误
Deinonychus. Common mistake.
等一下 那是真恐龙
Wait, that's... that's a real dino?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
家
Home.
没事的 老妇 他是朋友
It's okay, Lace, he's a friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还能再见吗
Will we see you again?
会的
I think so.
也许下次你们会来帮我们
Maybe you guys can come help us next time.
成交
Deal.
所以...
So...
我们现在做什么
What do we do now?
我们找茉莉
We find Molly.
然后... 我们拯救世界
And then... we save the world.
摩根在回来的路上
Morgan's on her way back for the ceremony.
我觉得她会开心的
I think she'll be pleased.
没有魔杖
Even without the Staff.
这个小东西能赋予我们所需要的所有力量
This little one will give us all the power we need.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表