剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
恐惧蒙蔽了你的判断
Fear is clouding your judgement.
魔杖只是一个工具
The staff is just a tool.
不要害怕 好好使用
Don't hate it, master it.
我要烧了你
I'm so burning you!
去巫师完成平台的搭建
Go to Wizard and finish the platform.
要想知道平台到底有没有用 唯一的办法是
The only way to truly know if the platform works
我们四个一起站上去
is when all four of us are standing on it.
艾利克斯 我们能暂时忘记
Alex, can we forget for one moment
我们为什么会变成这样吗
how we got here?
忘记你杀了我的朋友
Forget that you murdered my friend
还有一群无辜的少年吗
and a bunch of innocent teenagers?
我爱你
I love you.
去死吧
Go to hell.
塔玛向你问好
Tamar says hello.
法官家族里还有第四名成员
There is a fourth member of the Magistrate's family.
我觉得那东西在我体内
I think that thing is inside of me.
杀死宿主
Kill the host.
不行 我们不会杀死我们中任何一个人
Okay, no. We're not killing one of us.
只要被吉博力姆附身就不可能恢复了
There's no coming back from hosting a Gibborim being.
我在大宅里装了几个摄像头
I may have hid a few cameras in the Hostel.
那是艾利克斯
There's Alex.
我们要带你离开这里 法官发现我们了
We have to get you out of here. The Magistrate has found us.
爸爸 我有筹码
Dad, I got something to bargain with.
一件我觉得你肯定会想要的东西
Something I think you are definitely going to want.
兰迪甜甜圈
拜托 戴尔
Come on, Dale.
告诉我你有不是果酱乐队的预设歌♥单
Please tell me you have one preset that's not a jam band.
还好吗
All good?
那么 爸爸 成交吗
So, Dad, deal or no deal?
你确定她怀的是我的孩子吗
You're absolutely certain she's bearing my child?
我查了生物标记
I checked the biomarkers.
你绝对要做爸爸了
You are definitely going to be a father.
再一次
Again.
我很想恭喜你 但是你是个烂爸爸
I'd congratulate you, but you're pretty bad at parenting,
所以这对大家来说可能都不好
so this isn't great for anyone.
把她带到跳跃点
Bring her directly to the jump site.
你知道地点吧
You know the location?
我有摘要
I have the Abstract.
很好 那你也知道我们时间不多了
Good. Then you also know we don't have much time.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
你会得到你想要的
You'll get what you want
只要你保守这个秘密
if you keep this just between us
安全地把莱斯利和孩子交给我
and deliver Leslie and the child safely.
没有问题 她依然以为我是艾利克斯·威尔德
That won't be a problem. She still thinks I'm Alex Wilder.
很好 继续保持
Good. Keep it that way.
还有 儿子...乖一点
And, son...Be good.
我不是一直很乖吗 爸爸
Aren't I always, Dad?
艾利克斯
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
但是他帮我们把你们救了出来
But he helped us get you out of those tubes.
外星人为什么要这么做
Why would the alien do that?
法官的儿子那时候可能在休眠期
The Magistrate's son may have been dormant at that time.
像冬眠那样休眠吗
Dormant like hibernating?
寄居新宿主对吉博力姆来说也不是易事
Inhabiting a new host is a challenge for the Gibborim.
一个坚强的宿主短时间内能抵抗入侵
A stalwart host can resist the intrusion for a short time.
只要他们的意志够坚强
If their will is strong.
威尔德非常固执
Wilder is stubborn as hell.
或者他一直都是在耍我们
Or he was just playing us this whole time.
好好想想 坏了的护目镜
Think about it: the broken goggles,
他能读懂摘要
the fact that he could read the Abstract.
他借故不参加"谁是恐怖外星人"测试
He skipped out on the "Which one of us is a creepy alien" Test.
好吧 我们的确疏忽了
Okay, so we missed a few red flags.
他只是想让我妈妈一个人
He was just trying to get my mom alone
这样他就能带走她
so that he could take her.
但是他不是想要伤害莱斯利 对吗
But it's not like he's going to hurt Leslie, right?
她怀着约拿的孩子
I mean, she's pregnant with Jonah's baby.
法官的儿子手中 没有人是安全的
No one is truly safe from the Magistrate's son.
他外表看起来就是
On the surface, he projects
你们所说的非常迷人
no shortage of what you would call charm.
他很亲人 能让人放下防备
He's amiable. Able to put people at ease.
中间那些长长的棕色面包是什么
Hey, what are those, uh, long brown ones there in the middle?
那是约翰·霍查塔长麻花
Oh, those are the Long John Horchata Twists.
我完全不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means,
但我还是想买♥♥个一打
but that's not gonna stop me from getting a dozen of them.
有眼光 朋友
Good choice, my friend.
但是在他的外表之下
But under the surface there's a cruelty
他的残酷在我族人♥民♥口中传道
that has become legendary to my people.
他以通过折磨别人取乐
He's notorious for the pleasure
而臭名昭著
he takes inflicting pain on others.
特别是那些无辜的人
Especially the innocent.
很少有人逃出他的魔爪
Very few have escaped his wrath.
那些生还者的生命轨迹也从此大变
Those who did were never the same again.
给 迪恩夫人 一打
Oh, here you go, Mrs. Dean. One dozen.
我联♥系♥了大家 大家都很安全
I called the crew. Everyone's safe.
我们准备到...
We're gonna meet up ...
怎么了
What's wrong?
艾利克斯 我的羊水破了
Alex, my water just broke.
你得送我去医院
You need to get me to a hospital.
快点
Now!
离家童盟
第三季 第四集
查斯 你给劳斯莱斯配的钥匙在哪里
Chase, where did you put the keys you made for the Rolls?
你不能就这么去我原来的家 太危险了
You can't just run back to my old house. It's not safe.
我必须要把我的妈妈救回来
I have to get my mother back.
等等 你为什么觉得艾利克斯把她带到那里去了
Wait. What makes you think that Alex even took her there?
肯定是约拿搞的鬼 我知道
Jonah's behind this. I just know it.
你们俩逃出来时 我们用抑制块杀了约拿
We killed Jonah with the inhibitor pods when you two escaped.
不 我们留他在那里等死
No, we left him to die.
我们没有给他致命一击
We didn't finish the job the way that we should have.
法官可能用别的生命力量复活了
The Magistrate may have been revived with another life force.
你觉得他们又把别人
You think they stuck someone else
塞进了那个光盒子里把他复活了吗
in that light-box-thingy to bring him back?
不 那个儿子没有伤害我们 而是带走了我妈妈
No, the Son didn't hurt us. He took my mom.
我敢打赌这肯定和约拿有关
And I'm betting that that has something to do with Jonah.
我建议我们就从那房♥子里开始 谁和我一起来
I say we start at the house. Who's coming with me?
我不能让你一个人去面对法官一家
I cannot let you face the Magistrate Family alone.
当然了 我们都去
Yeah, of course. We'll all come.
等等 退回来
Wait. Back up.
只有我还记得
Am I the only one that remembers
我们上次是勉强捡回一条命吗
that we barely got out of there alive last time?
那还只是对我爸爸
And that was just against my dad.
是你♥爸♥爸 随便了
Well, your dad. Whatever.
我想说的是 当时只有一个 现在有四个
The point is, there was one. Now there's four.
虽然我不想承认 但查斯说得没错
I hate to admit it, Chase is right.
你不用非得不想承认
You don't actually have to hate to admit...
要是我们去找那一家人
If we go back in there against the whole Family,
我们会被暴揍一顿 可能还会死
we're gonna get our asses kicked and probably die.
如果艾利克斯在的话 我们肯定会有计划
If Alex was here, we'd have a plan.
但如果艾利克斯在 他也不会带走莱斯利
But if Alex was here, he wouldn't have taken Leslie,
也就是说我们就不需要他的计划了
which means we wouldn't really need his plan.
算了
Never mind.
茉莉说得对
Molly has a point.
艾利克斯会有计划 外星人艾利克斯显然也有
Alex would have a plan. And Alien Alex clearly does too.
他不会带莱斯利去斯坦恩家
He wouldn't take Leslie to the Stein house
因为我们肯定会去那里找
because that's exactly where we'd go looking.
-那他还会把她带去哪里 -我不知道
- So, where else would he take her? - I don't know.
但如果他一直在谋划这件事
But if he has been planning this,
也许他留下了一些能告诉我们答案的东西
then maybe he left something behind that can tell us.
好 分头行动吧
Okay, divide and conquer, people.
我们把这地方找个底朝天
Let's turn this place upside down.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表