剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
离家童盟
第三季 第七集
如果这手♥机♥精神控制了茉莉
If this phone mind-controlled Molly,
那对其他人也一样
it's doing the same to other people.
现在 还几百万部手♥机♥流向世界各地
And millions more are being sent into the world as we speak.
我们要提醒人们
We have to warn people.
我不希望任何人变得和我之前一样
I don't want what happened to me to happen to anybody else.
一个充满了手♥机♥瘾者的世界 多么可怕啊
A world full of phone addicts. What a frightening prospect.
也许我们可以利用这一点
Maybe that's how we win.
我们将关于这手♥机♥的信息发到人们的手♥机♥上
We get the message about the phones on people's phones.
谁的手♥机♥
Whose phones?
你能安全回来真是太好了
I'm glad to see that you made it home safe.
派对玩得开心吗
You enjoy the party?
我给你发了十多条信息
I texted you 10 times.
嗯 我很抱歉 我...很忙
Yeah. I am sorry, I was... busy.
忙着干什么 茉莉昨晚有危险
Busy with what? Molly was in trouble, you know.
你不是为了茉莉 说你想说的话吧
This isn't about Molly. Just say what you came in here to say.
你抛下了我
You turned your back on me,
选了我让你不要去的那一边
chose something that I asked you not to.
因为我需要摩根的咒语书
Because I need Morgan's spell book
才能救回艾利克斯 我会不惜一切代价
to get back to Alex and I'll do anything to get it.
一切 妮可 你这样说真的吓到我了
Anything? Nico, it scares me when you talk like that.
底线在哪里 你不会越过的底线在哪里
Where is the line, the line that you won't cross?
艾利克斯因为我 因为我♥干♥的事才困在那里
Alex is back there because of me, what I did.
那你的意思就是没有底线了
So you're saying that there is no line?
我是说 我需要利用摩根
I'm saying, I just need to play Morgan
等她给我我想要的东西
until she gives me what I need.
要是她发现了我的目的 她也许会杀了我 或你
And if she senses what I'm doing, she might kill me-- or you--
让艾利克斯永远困在那里
and let Alex stay trapped forever.
我很抱歉 我知道这很难熬 但我
I'm sorry, I know it hurts, but I...
我必须要全身心投入
I have to be totally committed.
我之前说过这句话 但也许这次你会听
I've said this before, but maybe now you will actually hear me.
肯定还有其他
There has to be another way that
不需要扭曲我们自己的办法
doesn't mean compromising who we are.
那是什么办法
And what would that be?
你的母亲
Your mother.
相信我 她现在帮不了我
Trust me, she can't help me right now.
所以我要...
That's why I have to do--
好吧 看来你显然已经下定决心了
Fine. It is so clear that you've already made up your mind.
你不愿意听别人的看法
You won't hear anybody else's views,
你不愿意让别人帮你
you won't let anyone help you.
只有妮可和她的任务最重要
It's all about Nico and her mission,
这还真不是什么稀奇事
which, honestly, really isn't anything new.
祝你和摩根玩得开心
Good luck with Morgan.
不管我怎么做
No matter what I do,
都只会还原到这个大写的C和这个冒号♥
it just resets to that evil little capital C and that colon.
他把我们都锁定了
He's really got this locked down.
也许有密♥码♥
Maybe there's a password?
神秘博士
D-o-c-t-o-r-w-h-o.
确认
Enter.
要不是墨菲斯要蹦出来
Either Morpheus is about to show up
让我们选择红色药丸还是蓝色药丸
and offer us a red pill or a blue pill...
就是你把它弄死了
Or you killed it.
我们不可能在这机器上上传视频了
We're never gonna upload a video on this machine.
也许艾利克斯真的有超能力
Maybe Alex really did have a superpower.
他有
He does.
艾利克斯有超能力 等他回来后就会用的
Alex has a superpower. That he'll use again when he's back.
其实我们不需要超能力
Honestly, we don't need a superpower.
我们只需要一台能用的电脑
We just need a computer that works
以及能制♥造♥视频的安全地方
and a safe place to make that video.
我知道合适的地方
I know just the place.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
李医生说只要有他的许可就行了
Dr. Lee said that clearance from him was all I needed.
他肯定是好意
I'm sure he means well,
但是你的母亲在这里的第一天很难熬
but your mother has had a particularly tough first day here.
所以她恐怕没法见访客
So, I'm afraid she's not allowed visitors.
摩根肯定会很失望
Well, Morgan's going to be very disappointed.
还是谢了
Thanks, anyway.
不好意思
Excuse me?
嗯 她要我来的
Yeah, she asked me to come down.
亲自给我妈妈送话
Deliver a message to my mom in person.
她说要我通过正常的渠道 不要...
Said I should go through the proper channels so as not to...
引起什么注意 但是
raise any eyebrows, but...
我明白的
I understand.
等等 也许我能联♥系♥她
Wait. Maybe I can call her.
当然了
Yeah. Absolutely.
你知道她肯定很愿意接...我们其中一人的电♥话♥
You know how she loves to take calls from... one of us.
我昨晚在酒店见到你了吗
Did I see you last night at the hotel?
抱歉 我有点模糊 昨晚太疯狂了
Sorry, I'm a little fuzzy. Things got pretty wild.
很抱歉 我没看到文身 所以..
I'm so sorry. I-I didn't see a mark, so...
我是新加入的 但我很快就能搞到我的
Oh, yeah. I'm new. But I'll get mine soon.
那...能看我妈妈吗
So... about my mom?
很遗憾 她变成了这样
Sorry she's like this.
摩根的指示很严格
Morgan left strict instructions.
没关系
That's okay.
我只是需要单独和她待一会儿 你明白的
I just need a minute alone with her. You understand.
当然了
Certainly.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Okay. Mom. Mom, wake up.
我需要你
I need you. Okay?
摩根对爸爸做了点什么
Morgan's done something to Dad,
没有你 我根本没法救艾利克斯
and I can't get to Alex without you.
我只是 我真的需要帮助 醒醒 妈妈
I just, I really, really need some help. Please, wake up, Mom.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
妈妈
Mom.
我一直醒着 只是想听你说出来
I was awake the whole time. Just wanted to hear you say it.
还好你还是你
Good to know you're still you.
我准备好走了
And I'm ready to go.
好
Okay.
空手道课还是挺值的
Karate lessons were worth every penny.
你们应该认得我们是前段时间 那几个布伦特伍德
Hi, you might remember us as those runaway Brentwood teens
被控谋杀和绑♥架♥ 离家出走的孩子们
who were accused of murder and kidnapping a while ago.
我们的可信度可能不怎么样
You know, maybe we don't have the best credibility for this.
这是网络 不存在可信度
It's the Internet. Credibility isn't a thing.
听着 24小时前 有人给了我一台紫色手♥机♥
Okay, listen, 24 hours ago, I was given a purple phone.
我的第一反应是 "不错啊"
And my first thought was, "Wow, cool," you know.
"谁不想要一台免费的手♥机♥呢"
"Who doesn't want a free cell phone?"
但是马上就开始发生奇怪的事
But right away, weird things started happening.
是的 我们先看到一个路人
Yeah, we started seeing this random guy
把人推到街边的长凳上
shove someone into the street at brunch.
后来 我的朋友想拿走我的手♥机♥时
Then later, I tried to hurt my friends
我还想伤害他们
when they tried to take away my phone.
真的很可怕
And it was really scary.
我们觉得这个手♥机♥会影响用户的行为
We think the phone somehow affects the user's behavior.
它会让使用变得更加暴♥力♥ 更具有攻击性
It makes them aggressive, violent even.
任何人手上有巫师乌鸦手♥机♥
If anyone has the WizPhone Corvus model,
就赶紧把它扔掉
you have to get rid of it immediately, okay?
这手♥机♥很不对劲
Something is very wrong.
请在下方留言评论 并贴上你自己身边
Leave a comment below and post your own videos
不对劲的视频
of things that have gone wrong.
传播出去
Spread the word.
够了
That's quite enough.
马上去找他们
Turn your attention to them immediately.
用尽一切办法
Use every means at your disposal.
-马上出发 -交给我们
- Right away. - You can count on us.
请进
Yes?
杰弗里
Ah, Geoffrey.
谢谢你这么快就赶过来
Thank you for coming at such short notice.
你美丽的女友还好吗
How's your lovely lady?
塔玛很好 谢谢
Tamar's great. Thanks.
-泽克西斯呢 -安睡了一晚
- And Xerxes? - Sleeping through the night.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表