剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
我很高兴在此宣布任命摩根为巫师的新任总裁
I am pleased to name Morgan the new CEO of Wizard.
别让她碰到魔杖
Don't let her get the Staff!
摩根用这些手♥机♥肯定没想做好事
Whatever Morgan is doing with these phones is bad.
这些手♥机♥会让人变得很暴♥力♥
These phones are making people violent.
我在这手♥机♥里发现了这片奇怪的羽毛 看
I found this weird feather in the phone and then, look,
它就自己变成灰了
it just kind of like self-combusted.
-艾利克斯 -救我
- Alex? - Help me!
不管这黑暗是什么 你控制不了的 妮可
Stop. Whatever this darkness is, Nico, you can't control it.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about it.
摩根可能是救出艾利克斯唯一的办法
Morgan might be our only way to save Alex.
随着你的长大 你的力量也越来越强
As you grew up, so did your power.
直到最终 你的力量足够强大能把我放出来
until finally you were strong enough to let me out.
你非得把我爸爸牵扯进来吗
Did you really have to drag my dad into it?
我找到他时 他支离破碎的 所以我治愈了他
When I found him, he was broken, so I healed him.
你爱妮可
You love Nico.
但事实上 她早就属于我了
The thing is, she's been mine for a long time now.
你怎么进入这个圆圈
How do you enter this circle?
用完美的爱 完美信任
With perfect love, perfect trust.
我们怎么办 妮可已经完全被她控制了
What are we gonna do? Nico is completely under her spell.
麦克斯说这手♥机♥
Max said the phones are being
很快就要推向全球
released worldwide any day now.
这手♥机♥为什么飘在空中
Why is the phone floating?
我应该没有下载那种应用
I guess I didn't download that app.
-那是什么声音 -什么声音
- And what is that sound? - What sound?
你听不到吗
You don't hear that?
简直就像是摩根勒菲对着风扇说话 但是更响
It's like Morgan le Fay's talking into a fan, only louder.
-响多了 -这显然是她干的
- Way louder. - Well, this is clearly her work.
我们怎么办
What should we do?
很简单
Simple.
不要碰
Don't even!
茉莉 我是
Molly, it's me.
是查斯
It's Chase.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 但是...好疼
Yeah, but... oh, that hurt.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
她被那个东西的咒语控制了
She's under that thing's spell.
我觉得我能把手♥机♥从她手里击飞
I think I can knock it out of her hand.
来吧
Here goes.
轻轻的
Gently.
好吧 看来没用 还有谁有主意吗
Okay, so that's not gonna work. Anyone else have any ideas?
我去拿毁灭全套
Uh, I'll go get the Fistigons.
赶紧进去
Get inside, now!
茉莉 茉莉 把手♥机♥给我们 好吗
Molly. Molly? Give us the phone, okay?
这显然在伤害你 还让你...
It is clearly hurting you, and it is making you...
-很暴♥力♥ -出去
- Really violent. - Get out!
我们也想 但是你把我们困在里面了
We'd love to, but you kind of trapped us inside.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina!
茉莉
Molly.
发生了什么
What happened?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你们为什么这么看着我
Why are you guys looking at me like that?
我做了什么
What'd I do?
我做了什么
What'd I do?
你昨晚表现得很好
You were great last night.
真的吗
Really?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你把我迷♥奸♥了吗
Did you roofie me?
下药
Drugs?
你太缺乏想象力了
That's a little pedestrian.
摩根昨晚看的书是什么
So, uh, what was that book Morgan was reading last night?
是她的咒语书 你没有吗
It's her book of spells. Don't you have one?
-她现在在哪里 -等你
- Where is she now? - Waiting for you.
爸爸 我知道你以为你看到了什么 但是
Dad, I know what you think you saw back there, but--
不用解释 妮可
No need to explain, Nico.
摩根和她的朋友做的事是她们的事
What Morgan and her friends do is private.
我完全信任她和她的朋友
I trust her and her friends completely.
-我相信她们会好好照顾你 -真的吗
- I trust you've been well cared for. - Really?
就像你照顾妈妈吗
Like you're caring for Mom?
她被从台上拉下去后去哪里了
Where did she go after she was dragged from the stage?
她被送到一个顶尖的精神病医生那里去了
She's being attended to by a top psychiatrist.
摩根说李医生是最厉害的
Morgan says that Dr. Lee is the best.
摩根说的
Morgan says?
精神病医生 爸爸 你做了什么
A psychiatrist, Dad? What did you do?
她很安全 在维利达斯花♥园♥医院安心休息
She's safe and resting at Veritas Gardens, very peaceful.
你把她送进医院了 真是难以置信
You had her committed? Unbelievable.
她需要点时间适应她的新处境
She needs a minute to adjust to her new situation.
我和摩根觉得这样是最好的
Morgan and I thought it would be the best.
真的吗 是你和摩根一起觉得的吗
Really? That's what you and Morgan thought?
你为什么要笑 我是在嘲讽你
Why does that make you smile? I was mocking you.
因为我很开心
Because I'm happy.
给她一个机会 妮可
Give her a chance, Nico.
我对她的爱
My love for her...
改变了一切
it's changed everything.
妮可
Nico.
你竟然起来了
I'm surprised to see you up.
我还以为昨晚过后 你会还在休息呢
Thought you'd still be recovering from last night.
你真是让大家大吃一惊
You made quite the impression.
要是我能记得
I would feel better about
我做了什么 我感觉会更好一点
my "impression" if I could remember it.
其中包括了跳舞 说话
Oh, there was dancing involved, speaking in tongues,
还有一点施法
a bit of spell casting.
就是普通女巫机会干的事 这不可能是你头一次吧
You know, average witch party. Couldn't have been your first.
其实真的是
It was, actually.
那肯定不会是最后一次
Well, it certainly won't be your last.
大家都很高兴能有你的加入
Everyone's very excited about you joining our group.
你的潜力惊人
You have tremendous potential.
具体是什么呢
For what, exactly?
这个世界在迅速地改变
The world is changing so rapidly.
如果你之前还没有发现 那你很快就会知道了
If you haven't noticed yet, you will soon.
像你这么有天赋的年轻女性
A young woman with your gifts
在改变来临时应该站在...
should be on the right side when things...
正确的一边
shift.
我就是其中的关键
I'm the key to that.
我希望你全心全意地站在我身后
And I want you next to me, with all you bring.
你昨晚身上没有魔杖
You didn't have the Staff with you last night.
为什么呢
Any reason for that?
我不会把魔杖带去见陌生人
I don't bring it around strangers.
但是我们已经不是陌生人了 对吗
But we're not that anymore, are we?
我现在是你父亲人生的一部分
I'm a part of your father's life now,
我只是想要帮助你
and I've done nothing but try to help you.
嗯 但是我还是会出现眼睛变成紫色
Yeah, but there's still the issue of weird purple eyes
还有难以控制的怒火 所以
and the burning rage thing, so...
如果你能治好 那就...
...if you've got a cure for that, that would be...
那只是暂时的
Well, that's only temporary.
但...不是暂时就有问题了
Except... when it's not.
但是别担心
But not to worry.
我会确保你绝对不会出那种事 如果你感兴趣的话
I can make sure that never happens to you. If you're interested.
我现在最感兴趣的就是回去救艾利克斯
All I'm interested in right now is going back and getting Alex.
我需要跟你与魔杖一起
I'll need to work with you and the Staff
提升你的力量
in order to build up your strength.
-这需要时间 -艾利克斯没有时间 他很痛苦
- It takes time-- - Alex doesn't have time, he's suffering.
我明白你的朋友们对你来说就是一切
I can see your friends are everything to you.
给我独一魔杖
Bring me the Staff of One
我就会尽我所能帮助你
and I'll do everything in my power to help.
成交
Deal.
你觉得我们这里会让你施法吗
You think we'd allow you to cast a spell in here?
摩根没有这么蠢
Morgan's smarter than that.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表