剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
就像寻宝一样
Like a scavenger hunt!
我们必须要找到她
We have to find her.
我们会的
We will.
我们会赶在她和宝宝出任何事之前
We'll get her back before anything bad
把她救回来的 好吗
happens to her or the baby, okay?
好
Okay.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, here's the plan.
我们进去 你生下孩子 我们就继续上路
We go in, you have the baby, then we're back on the road.
艾利克斯 不是这样的
Alex, it doesn't work like that.
他们会把我留下观察一段时间 并看着孩子
They're gonna want to keep me for observation and check the baby.
不 不能这样
No, we can't let that happen.
他们会问太多问题
There will be too many questions.
宝宝要出来了 艾利克斯
This baby is coming, Alex.
-让我下车 -不行
- Let me out. - I can't do that.
除非你希望我
Unless you want me to
在这辆沃尔沃的前座生下孩子
give birth in the front seat of this Volvo...
我知道我们可以去哪里
I know where we can go.
你对抑制块做了什么
What did you do to the inhibitor pods?
我还以为我们
I thought that we were supposed to
是要找艾利克斯把莱斯利
be looking for any kind of evidence
-带到哪里的线索 -然后呢
- about where Alex took Leslie. - And then what?
我们还是没法战斗 你自己说的
We're still not equipped to fight. You said it yourself.
那并不是说明你要把我们仅存的
That doesn't mean taking the only thing
能给与我们一点机会的东西
that gives us any kind of chance
摔成碎片
and smashing it to pieces.
我不是这个意思
That is not what I'm doing, all right?
我在看它们是什么原理
I'm seeing how they work.
卡罗琳娜说得没错 我们没有给约拿最后一击
Karolina was right. We didn't finish the job with Jonah.
这只能是防御性的 用来封锁他们的能量
And these are defensive, designed to block their powers.
最强的防御就是果断快速的进攻
The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.
阿方纳教练告诉我的
Coach Alphona told me that.
我很不想打醒你
I hate to break it to you,
但其实马基雅维利和孙子比他说得更早
but Machiavelli and Sun Tzu beat him to it.
就当我好奇吧
Okay, say I am still curious.
我们要怎么进攻呢
How do we go on the offense?
我们把这种抑制技术
Well, we rig this inhibitor tech
安装到我们可以用来攻击的东西上
to something we can strike with.
就像用银弹杀死吸血鬼
It's like killing a vampire with a silver bullet.
直接接触
Direct contact.
别动 我马上回来
Don't move. Be right back.
用这个来攻击怎么样
How's this for something we can strike with?
这...
What the...?
-你从哪里搞来的 -金顿大帝
- Where did you get these? - Quinton the Great.
这间大宅原来的主人
The original owner of this mansion.
某个古老的魔术师
Some kind of old-timey magician.
舞台表演肯定很精彩
Must have been one hell of a stage show.
-那是 -我妈妈的手♥机♥ 她落下了
- Is that... - My mom's phone. She left it behind.
-但那说明 -她没法打电♥话♥ 我知道
- But that means... - She can't call. I know.
她生气只是因为她妈妈
She's just mad because of her mom.
以及你的"我们的爱会拯救全宇宙"
Also, this whole "Our love will save the universe" Thing...
真的给人很大压力
it's kind of a lot of pressure.
她爱那个威卡 我知道
She loves the Wiccan. I am aware.
嗯 但你对卡罗琳娜的感觉呢
Yeah, but how do you feel about Karolina?
我当然在乎她的安危
I care about her well-being, of course.
嗯 但你爱她吗
Yeah, but do you love her?
我相信我达到了
I am certain I fulfill
所需的标准和程度
the requisite quantitative and qualitative criteria.
重点不是什么标准...算了
Uh, it's not about the requisite... whatever.
是爱
It's love.
你在内心深处能感觉到 你就是知道
You feel it deep inside. And you just know.
就像是你看着某个人
It's like, you look at someone,
你身体的每一部分
and every part of you just...
都会微笑
smiles.
从内到外 你控制不住
Inside and out. You can't help it.
如果你对卡罗琳娜没有这种感觉
If you don't feel this way about Karolina,
也许这个预言...
maybe this whole prophecy thing...
也许是错的
maybe it's wrong.
预言是我们族人几千年来唯一的希望
The prophecy is the only hope my people have had for millennia.
我为此奉献了我的一生
I have devoted my life to it.
如果她不是我的真爱
If she is not my great love...
为什么我的脸漏水了
Why is my face leaking?
妮可
Nico...
妮可
Nico...
妮可
Nico...
妮可
Nico.
你 你想从我身上得到什么
You. What do want from me?
我和你说了 我想帮你
I told you before. I want to help.
也许在你那儿
Maybe where you're from,
突然出现到别人的脑子里
it's normal to pop into people's minds
或假装是镜子中的倒影很正常
or pretend to be their mirror reflections.
但在这里不正常
But here, not so much.
你得...你得别来烦我
You have to... You need to leave me alone.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我们的命运交织在一起 妮可 不管你愿不愿意
Our fates are intertwined, Nico, whether you like it or not.
但是你需要接受魔杖真正的力量
But you need to embrace the true power of the Staff.
魔杖已经被毁了
The Staff was destroyed.
我烧掉了剩余的部分 已经永远消失了
I burned what was left. It's gone. Forever.
但是...并没有
Except... it's not.
妮可 过来
Nico, come here!
洛杉矶地检凯瑟琳·威尔德于今日
Los Angeles defense attorney Catherine Wilder was found dead
艾利克斯的妈妈 死了
Alex's mom, she's dead.
死于洛杉矶惩教所的牢房♥内
...in her cell in an L. A. Correctional facility today.
是外星人艾利克斯干的吗
Did Alien Alex do this?
她死的时候被关在
She was locked in a prison cell
一个牢房♥里 所以应该不是
when it happened, so it's doubtful.
凯瑟琳·威尔德狱中被杀
安息吧 威尔德太太
R.I.P. Mrs. Wilder.
初中的时候 她做的课后小食最好吃了
In junior high, she made the best after-school snacks.
披萨百吉饼
Pizza bagels.
她协助杀害了17名青少年
She helped murder 17 teenagers.
还有达瑞斯
And Darius.
凯瑟琳·威尔德狱中被杀
塔玛 我们需要你的帮助
Tamar, we need your help.
这个教会疯女人来这里干什么
Uh, what's freaky-ass cult church lady doing here?
你猜猜
Take a guess.
该死 我给你叫救护车
Oh, shit. I'll call you an ambulance.
不不 不要
No, no! Don't!
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我们不能去医院 所以我们需要你
We can't go to a hospital, which is why we need you.
你为什么觉得我能给婴儿接生
And what makes you think I can deliver a damn baby?
你自己有一个 不是吗
You have one, don't you?
我还有V8引擎的1983雪佛兰蒙特卡洛SS
I got a 1983 Chevy Monte Carlo SS with a V8 engine too.
那不代表我可以给你造一辆车啊
It don't mean I can build you one.
拜托 有点不对劲 我需要帮助
Please. Something's wrong. I need help.
好吧 进来吧
All right. Come on, then.
你没事的 你还远着呢 放松
You're all right. You've got ways to go yet. Just relax.
我需要薰衣草精油
I need lavender oil.
嗯 我刚用完了
Yeah, I'm fresh out of that.
我包里有一点 我...我放在车里了
I, I have some in my bag. I just...I left it in the car.
艾利克斯 能帮我去拿吗
Alex, do you mind grabbing it for me?
快去 帮她拿包
Go! Get her the damn bag!
-你的手♥机♥在哪里 -在厨房♥的米里
- Where's your phone? - It's in the kitchen in rice.
我本来抱着泽克西斯想上厕所
I was holding Xerxes, tryna pee...
那型号♥本来应该是防水的啊
Damn thing's supposed to be waterproof.
听着 我们有危险 是艾利克斯
Listen, we're in danger. It's Alex.
小威尔德 不 拜托 我们没什么好怕的
L'il Wilder? No, please, girl. We got nothing to fear.
他在布伦特伍德长大的
He grew up in Brentwood.
这很难解释 但我需要你相信我 好吗
It's really hard to explain, but I need you to trust me, okay?
-你想报♥警♥吗 -不 不
- You wanna call the cops? - No. No.
我需要你把这个信息交给我的女儿
I need you to get this message to my daughter.
好吗 告诉她我在哪里
All right? Tell her where I am.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表