剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
还是什么透视魔法
Or some kind of a seeing spell?
我们有刀
We have knives.
等等 等等 那不会疼吗
Wait. Wait. Isn't that gonna hurt?
-当然了 -会很疼
- Of course! - Terribly!
你们为什么要这么做 我是你的孙女
Why are you doing this? I'm your granddaughter!
你是我离开这里的票 抓稳...
You're my ticket out of here. Now hold--
你原本就不该生下来
You're not wanted!
-也许只有你这么觉得 -两姐妹
- Maybe not by you. - Sisters!
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks for that.
我们得赶紧走了 妮可
We have to move now, Nico.
他们过一会儿就会回来
They'll be able to return in a matter of moments.
你怎么知道我是谁
How do you know who I am?
因为我是你的姐姐
'Cause I'm your sister.
艾米
Amy?
这怎么可能呢
How can this be happening?
我好想你 艾米
I've missed you so much, Amy.
我 我其实还施法想和你沟通 但我...
I, I actually cast spells trying to talk to you, but I--
我不得不打断你了 妮可
I have to stop you there, Nico.
你显然对我有很强烈的情感 但是
It's clear that you have strong feelings for me but,
我不记得你
I don't remember you.
就像那魔法师说的一样
It's like the magician said.
-你忘记了你从哪里来 -我们得赶紧走了
- You've forgotten where you came from. - We need to go. Now.
回到间隙之地
Back to the "thin place."
不 我要先找到我的朋友
No, not without my friends.
艾利克斯在这里 还有妈妈 你记得她吗
Alex is here. And, and Mom. You remember her?
完全不记得了 走吧
Not at all. Let's go.
对不起 我不能跟你走
I'm sorry, I can't go with you.
我要在其他人忘记一切之前找到他们
I have to find the others before they forget... everything.
你在这里不安全
It's not safe for you out here.
你不知道怎么寻路
You don't know how to navigate.
那就帮我 艾米
Then help me, Amy.
你是我的姐姐
You're my sister.
你认识我
You know me.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it in your face.
妈妈会知道怎么帮我们
Mom will know how to help us.
好吧
Very well.
如果你知道她最痛苦的回忆 我可以带你去
If you know her worst moment, I can take you there.
她不难找
She won't be hard to find.
-这为什么启动不了 -因为这里是地狱 儿子
- Why won't this start? - Because this is hell, son.
爸爸 那个
Dad, that's...
那个拿着棒球棍的人是爷爷吧
that's granddad with the baseball bat, huh?
是的
Yes.
你们哪个小子想先死
Which one of you chicken shits wanna die first?
爸爸 快跑 我能拖住他
Dad, run! I can hold him off!
不 这是我的战斗 我为我以前对你做的事道歉
No, this is my fight. Look, I am sorry for all I did to you.
-走吧 -不 爸爸 等等
- Just go. - No, no! Dad, Dad, Dad! Wait!
你想跟我打 小子
You wanna try me, boy?
被打的滋味不好受吧
Not so much fun on the receiving end, is it?
查斯 住手
Chase, stop!
听着 儿子 如果你需要 就来吧
Look, go ahead, son, if that's what you need to do.
但这
But this...
暴♥力♥
abuse...
总是个人选择
is always a choice.
我希望你的选择会比我当初的好
I hope you choose better than I did.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-你们还好吗 -很好
- Are you enjoying yourselves? - Good.
别客气
Enjoy.
我们看看
Let's see here.
我觉得左起第三个不错
I'm thinking third from the left.
没有其他家人 很好
No family listed. Good.
把她送去检查 然后带她去找莱斯利
You take her to medical and then to Leslie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们玩的开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
喝吧 别客气
Drink up! Enjoy!
你们玩的开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
这里还有
Here's an extra one for you.
我知道这是什么了
I know what this is.
是什么呢 亲爱的
And what's that, sweetheart?
你们在选择 你们在选择约拿的祭品
You're choosing. You're choosing a sacrifice for Jonah.
你从小就很敏锐 真让我自豪
You always were a perceptive child. Makes me so proud.
不 不 这不对
No, no, no! This isn't right!
茉莉 这是一份荣幸 他选择了我们
Molly, it's an honor! He chose us!
不 你们应该是好人 他逼你们的
No, you're supposed to be the good ones! He forced you!
他从来没逼我们 我们为我们做的事而自豪
He never forced us. We're proud of the work we do.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这个地方想要把我撕裂
This place is trying to tear me down.
大家伙
Everyone!
大家都离开这里 这些人想杀了你们
Everyone get out of here! These people are trying to kill you!
-你没事的 -谁来帮帮他
- You'll be okay. - Somebody help him?
你们给他们下了毒
You poisoned them.
不 只是潘趣果汁 亲爱的 你最喜欢了
No, it's just punch, honey. Your favorite!
只有特殊的日子才能喝 记得吗
Only for special occasions, remember?
天啊 你们怎么能这么做
My God, how could you?
亲爱的 你会爱上这种味道
Honey, you're gonna love the taste.
我们专门为你特制的
We made it special. For you.
不要 不要 求你们不要
Please. Please, don't. Please don't.
就尝一小口 为了爸爸
One little taste. For Papi.
来吧 孩子
Sí, mi amor.
怎么回事
What?
真奇怪
That was weird.
发生了什么
What just happened?
这是暗影咒 我们有些人就是这么来去
Well it's a shadow spell. It's how some of us get around here.
想象一下你想去哪里
Imagine where you want to go,
走进暗影 再走出来
step into the shadow, then step out.
我们为什么在这里
Why are we here?
如果这个地方能把你送到你的噩梦中...
If this place sends you to your nightmares then...
那妈妈肯定在这里
this is definitely where mom is.
这是你...
This is the day that...
死的那天
...you died.
不 不
No, no!
这不可能
This isn't happening!
妮可 等等
Nico, wait.
妈妈在里面
Mom's in here.
在你房♥间里
In your room.
妮可 你刚刚出去
Nico? You just... went out.
那不是我
That-that wasn't me.
或者也许那是你眼中的我 我不确定
Or maybe it's your version of me. I'm not sure.
但我们必须要离开 好吗
But we need to leave, okay?
我不行
I can't.
我必须要这么做
I have to do this.
也许这次我有机会
Maybe now I have a chance.
有机会做什么
A chance to do what?
把她带回来
Bring her back.
让艾米活过来
Bring Amy back to life.
-妈妈 -但是我
- Mom... - Except I...
我忘记咒语了
I can't remember the spell.
就像那一天一样 妮可
Just like on that day, Nico.
我做不到 但你可能可以
I can't do it, but maybe you can.
不 我觉得我做不到
No, I don't think I can.
求你了
Please!
我失败了
I failed.
我不行
I can't.
求你了
Please!
求你了
Please.
看 这不是艾米
See? It isn't Amy.
这不是艾米
It isn't Amy.
这不是魔杖
This isn't the Staff.
这地方不是我们的家
This place isn't our home.
有人想困住我们 但我们不能让他们得逞
Someone's trying to trap us, but we can't let them.
好吗
Okay?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表