剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
You said they can't break the spell.
杰弗里
Geoffrey!
他们找到茉莉了
They've got Molly.
-正在移♥动♥ -收到 这里一切安全
- They're on the move. - Copy. All clear down here.
快带她离开
Get her out of here!
-我们快到了 -收到
- We're almost in position. - Copy.
茉莉 住手
Molly! Stop!
我这是在哪
Where am I?
迟点再解释 先带你到安全的地方
We'll explain later. We need to get you to safety.
茉莉 宝贝
Molly? Baby!
-你们成功了 快 -我们得走了
- You made it. Come on. - We gotta go.
-杰弗里受伤了 -我没事 走吧
- Geoffrey's hurt. - I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's go.
我们非得让他们带走那女孩吗
Did we really have to let them take the girl?
是的 我们从她身上得到的刺♥激♥很棒
Yeah. The jolt we got off her felt amazing.
那孩子已经完成了她的使命
The child served her purpose.
现在我们的军队将同时在界限两边集结
Our armies will be assembling on both sides of the veil now.
这世界很快将属于我们
This world will soon be ours.
洛杉矶有这种暴风雨真稀奇
This is a crazy storm for L. A.
人们搬到洛杉矶的最大原因
The whole reason people move to L.A.
就是为了避免这种天气
is to avoid weather like this.
墨西哥卷饼流动摊紧随其后
Ehh. Taco trucks come a close second.
是摩根
It's Morgan.
天啊 茉莉 你回来了
Oh, my God, Molly, you're back!
还有我们的...
Oh, with our, um...
时而发作的邪恶父母
...on-again/off-again evil parents.
是的 希望你不介意
Yeah, I hope that's okay.
老爸 欢迎回到我们不怎么秘密的藏身处
Hey, Dad. Welcome back to our not-so-secret hideout.
-见到你很高兴 儿子 -让我先...
- Good to see you, son. - Okay, let me just...
是不是除了老戴尔 所有人都受邀来乔迁派对了
Was everybody invited to the housewarming party but old Dale?
我不会把这归类为派对
I wouldn't classify it as a party.
好吧
Uh-huh. Okay.
我承认 就秘密老巢来说 这里挺棒的
I will say, as far as secret lairs go, it's pretty sweet.
你们来这里干什么
Um, what the hell are you all doing here?
杰弗里挣脱了摩根的咒语
Geoffrey broke free of Morgan's spell
告诉我们茉莉在她手上
and told us that she had Molly.
于是我们去救她出来
So we went and got her out.
但是茉莉 是你打给我们 说你没事的
But, Molly, you called us. You said that you were fine.
我当时受咒语控制 那感觉很诡异
I had some kind of spell on me. It was really weird.
就像我看着自己说谎 但我...
It was like I was watching myself lie, but I...
我无法控制自己说的话
I couldn't control my words and I...
我...我很抱歉
I'm, I'm sorry. I...
恐怕这根本算不了什么
I'm afraid that's the least of it.
我看到摩根在仪式上使用的魔符了
I saw the sigils Morgan used in the ceremony.
我听到了她足够多的咒语
I heard enough of her spell.
她不只是在施黑魔法
She's not just doing dark magic.
她要把黑暗王国带进这个世界
She's bringing the dark realm crashing into this one.
罂粟花和暴风雨...
The poppies and the storm...
已经开始了
It's already started.
相信我 我们绝不能让那发生
Believe me when I tell you we cannot let that happen.
-天啊 艾利克斯 -我们需要制定计划
- My God, Alex. - We're gonna need a plan.
我们之中去过另一边的人
Those of us who've been to the other side
知道摩根成功后会有多可怕
know how bad it'll be if Morgan succeeds.
所以今晚我们必须主动出击
So we gotta take the fight to her. Tonight.
怎么做 我们见识过手♥机♥低语的威力
How? We've seen what the Whispers from the phones can do.
再说如何能阻止摩根
And what's to stop Morgan
把我们全变成冷酷无情的杀人机器呢
from turning all of us into mindless killer drones?
我不是雪上加霜 但就算我们
Then, not to pile on the bad news, but even if we do manage
能不中她魔法 摩根仍有一整支军队
to stay unenchanted ourselves, Morgan still has an entire army.
而且正日益壮大
And an army that's growing.
那些手♥机♥遍布整个沿岸地区
Those phones have been distributed up the entire coast.
所以有数十万的用户
So we're talking hundreds of thousands of users
是数百万才对
More like millions.
这支军队到底有何用途
What's this army for, anyway?
我想摩根不是用他们来保护国♥家♥安♥全♥
In Morgan's case, I don't think preserving national security
和维护宪法的
and defending the Constitution.
也许类似一个新教会
Maybe it's like a new Church.
没有追随者的领导者就不是领导者了
A leader isn't a leader without any followers.
每个好独♥裁♥者 我说的"好"是指坏
Every good dictator-- and by good I mean bad--
都需要一支忠心的军队来保住权力
needs a loyal army to maintain power.
和汲取权力
And to draw power from.
也许摩根像利用茉莉那样 正利用追随者
Maybe Morgan is using those followers like she used Molly,
来增强她的法力 撕开界限
to amplify her magic and tear down the veil.
我们不能想办法破坏那些手♥机♥吗
Can't we just take down the phone somehow?
洛杉矶的通话经常中断
I mean, calls drop all the time in L. A.
这些手♥机♥靠摩根的魔法驱动
These phones are powered by Morgan's magic.
信♥号♥♥塔仍然使用老式技术
The cell towers still use good old-fashioned tech.
-也就是能被黑入 -需要花些工夫
- Meaning they can be hacked. - It would take some work,
但如果你我和查斯集思广益
but if you and Chase and I put our heads together,
应该能想出办法
we could see what we come up with.
-我有几个想法 -很好
- I've got some ideas. - Okay, great,
但那并不能解决我们最大的问题
but that doesn't solve our biggest problem.
摩根 我们无法用科技击败她
Morgan. She can't be defeated by technology.
所以我们需要这个
That's why we need this.
一把在摩根的世界铸造的武器
A weapon forged in Morgan's world
结合了光能量和黑暗能量
through a combination of light and dark energy.
但用那把匕♥首♥
But the only way to
战胜她的唯一方法 就是将之刺入她体内
defeat her with that is by sticking it in her.
那听起来需要直接身体对抗
And that sounds like a direct physical confrontation.
如果有那必要
If that's what it takes.
我们不能鲁莽行事 摩根的魔法太强大了
We can't be reckless. Morgan's magic is too strong.
但...也许有办法遏制她的魔法
But... there may be a way to contain it.
用一圈盐
With a circle of salt.
就像威卡魔法阵一样
Like a Wiccan magic circle.
用盐来创建一个神圣空间 限制咒语的屏障
It's used to create a sacred space, a barrier to limit spells.
讲真的吗 就用食盐
Seriously? Like table salt?
真的那么简单吗
It's really that simple?
一点都不简单
It's not simple at all.
必须注入魔法 以鲜血铸造
It needs to be imbued with magic, forged with blood.
好吧 那听起来好可怕
Okay, I... that sounds terrifying.
不管要付出什么代价 都必须完成它
Whatever it takes, let's get it done.
我们想个办法
Okay, we figure out a way
将摩根引到足够接近 我们能刺杀她的地方
to draw Morgan out close enough to spike her.
同时废掉她的人类电池军队
While disabling her army of human batteries.
都得在一天内完成
All in a day's work.
史黛茜 你能稍等一下吗
Hey, Stacey. Can you hold on a second?
我可能需要你的帮助
I think I need your help.
杰弗里 你在流血
Ah, Geoffrey, you're bleeding.
茉莉把我丢向冷气机 像扔布娃娃一样轻松
Molly threw me into that AC unit like a damn ragdoll.
我忘了你的女儿有多强大
Forgot how strong your little girl is.
你伤口里有东西 你得去医院取出来
There is something still left in there. You need a hospital.
不 那太危险了
No. It's too dangerous.
我只需要两条冷毛巾 漱口水和清洁剂
I just need a couple of cold towels, mouthwash, and Mr. Clean.
B奶奶就喜欢祖传秘方
Nana B always loves a good home remedy.
东西都在浴室里
Everything's in the bathroom.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你没去参加你母亲的葬礼
Missed you at your mother's funeral.
抱歉 我当时被一个疯子吉博人附身了
Sorry. I was possessed by a psychotic Gibb,
然后被扔进了另一个维度
then thrown into another dimension.
艾利克斯 听我说
Alex, listen to me.
我痛恨你所遭遇的一切
I hate everything that's happened to you.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You don't know what happened to me.
那就告诉我 孩子
Then tell me, son.
没人能帮得了我
No one can help me.
所以你现在是个冷酷无情的人了 对吗
So you're a... you're a hard man now, right?
渴望获胜 不惜代价 那是你说的 对吧
Willing to win, whatever it takes? That's what you said, right?
所有人都害怕
Everyone's afraid.
他们总是怀疑自己 争论不休
They're always second guessing, debating shit endlessly.
这事关生存
This is about survival.
所以没错 我不会为我想活下去而道歉
So, yes, I'm not gonna apologize for wanting to live.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
但愿没事
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表