剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I mean, that's a lot of foreskins.
你认为他们是怎么处理那些包皮的
What you think they're doing with 'em?
我不知道 用来赚钱
I don't konw. Making money,
想加到什么东西里就加到什么东西里
putting them into whatever they feel like.
-例如呢 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
例如
Like...
床上用品 室外家具 食品
bed linens and lawn furniture, food.
搞不好我们现在吃的冰淇淋里
Could be a shite-load of foreskin
就有好多好多包皮
in this here ice cream for all we know.
难怪这么浓滑
Well, u202dit would explain the creamy.
"浓滑"
"The creamy."
真恶心
Gross.
时 分 秒
谢谢
Thanks.
要等上一会
Gonna be a wait.
空气中都是爱情的味道
Love is in the air.
去酒吧喝一杯吗 清醒着结婚多无趣
Day cap at the bar? u202dNo fun in doing this sober.
谢谢 这太疯狂了
Thanks. This is crazy.
可不是吗
I know, right?
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, we all are.
就算疯狂 也是好的疯狂 对吧
Good crazy, though, right?
绝妙的疯狂
Awesome crazy.
我要去换件衣服
I'm gonna go change my shirt.
你的衣服怎么了
What's wrong with your shirt?
得换一件
Needs changing.
没事的 都会没事的
It'll be fine. It's all gonna be fine.
你好啊 图丽普
Hey, Tulip.
你好呀 加里
Hey, Gary.
这件衣服不错
Nice shirt.
我还记得我第一次听到他的声音
I remember the first time I heard his voice.
《夏天的风》
"Summer Wind"
从班加罗尔小酒吧的收音机里传来
coming over the radio at the Bangalore Bistro.
听起来那么甜蜜
It's like velvet honey.
-没错 辛纳屈确实... -那么甜蜜
- Yup, Sinatra was -- - Like honey!
-现在怎么了 -就这烂货色
- Now what? - This shit?
炮弹和链锯的声音让你震耳欲聋
Cannons and saws u202dand blowing your brains out?
一群野蛮人
Savages.
禽兽
Animals.
人们喜欢暴♥力♥
People like violence.
是啊 我明白 我明白
Oh, yeah. No, I get it. I get it.
我喜欢不断捅自己
I like a good stabbing myself now and again.
但别忘了音乐
But don't forget the music.
不管如何 不管你遇上了什么问题
Whatever it is, no matter the question,
音乐永远是你的答案
music's your answer.
就算你杀人杀到面红耳赤也不关我的事
Maim and kill till you're blue in the face for all I care.
但最终 你只会记得音乐
But in the end... u202dYou gotta remember the music.
他是为爵士乐而来
He came for the jazz.
天哪 是象头神
Holy shit! It's Ganesh!
-你还好吗 -干杯
- You all right? - Cheers.
我知道该去哪儿了
I figured out where to go.
-我知道我们的目标了 -好啊
- Where to look next. - Great.
你和他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
谈过了 妥妥的
Yeah, it's taken care of.
真的吗 他会解雇圣徒吗
Seriously? He's gonna call off The Saint?
是啊 我觉得他需要人聊聊天
Yeah. I think he needed someone to talk to.
那很好
Great.
-图丽普和我结完婚 我们就上路 -你们
-Tulip and I will get married, then we'll hit the road. -You...
你们 你们要结婚了
You're -- You're getting married?
有点一时冲动
Kind of spur of the moment kind of thing.
-很疯狂吧 -不 不
- Crazy, huh? u202d- Uh, no. No.
一点都没有
Not at all.
其实你们注定会在一起
It was meant to be, actually.
她现在在哪儿
So, where is she now?
我就知道在酒吧看到的是你
I thought that was you at the bar.
你没看错
You were right. u202d
你还好吗 加里
How are you, Gary?
我很好
I'm extremely well.
-一切都好 -好
- Everything's good. - u202dGood.
你要进来吗
You wanna come in?
你不忙吗
You're not busy?
不忙 进来吧
Not at all. Come on in.
从路易斯安那来很远吧
Long way from Louisiana.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
老板时不时会派我出门检查东西
The boss sends me on the road time to time to look in on things.
检查机器 有没有逃税漏税
Check the machines, check the skim.
你知道的 去烦别人
You know...annoy the shit outta people.
没错 维克多现在在得克萨斯开了赌场
That's right. u202dViktor's got slots in Texas now.
-我都忘了 -你怎么样
- I forgot. u202d- What about you?
你 你 你一直在做什么
What -- What -- What you've been up to?
很好啊
Good.
那个神父怎么回事 酒吧跟你一起的那个
Hey, what's up with that priest? From the bar?
他是我的同事
Oh, he's just someone I'm working with.
这里看来经历了一番激战啊
Looks like hard work.
-加里 -维克多一直在找你
- Gary -- u202dViktor's been looking for you.
-我知道 -你应该联♥系♥一下他
- I know. - u202dYou should get in touch with him.
他找了很久很久
He's been looking a long, long time now.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
我想联♥系♥他的 我会联♥系♥他的
I've been meaning to, and I will.
-不如就现在吧 -你是说现在
- How about now? u202d- Now now?
我现在不行 我有
Well, I can't now. I -- I have...
-有事 -有事是什么事
- ...a thing. - What is a thing?
-我有事 -图丽普 什么事
- I have a thing! - Tulip, what's a thing?!
我就是 有事
I just -- I have a thing.
别逼我了 加里
Give me a break on this one, Gar.
好吗
Okay?
就说你没看见我
Say you didn't see me.
图丽普 如果是我的话
Tulip, if it was me...
也许
maybe.
会念念旧情
Old times' sake.
但维克多和我情况不同
But Viktor's a different situation.
他不会理解的
He wouldn't understand.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
不
No.
那我打
Then I will.
别再这样了
Don't do that again.
没信♥号♥♥ 见鬼
No reception. Damn.
给力点嘛
Come on. u202d
见鬼 别这样
Damn it. Come on.
别这样 来点信♥号♥♥啊
Come on. Gimme me some bars.
哪儿才有信♥号♥♥啊
Where's that signal?
信♥号♥♥啊
Come on.
我现在不能联♥系♥他 加里
I can't do this now, Gary.
拜托了 今天不行
Please. Not today.
贱♥人♥ 我要杀了你
Bitch, I'm gonna kill you.
不是吧
Oh, man.
我的衣服
My shirt.
老天啊
Jaysis.
这是怎么了
What happened?
别告诉杰西
Don't tell Jesse.
望你永远记得主
May you remember the Lord.
望你行事都记得这虔诚的一刻
May this pious feeling pervade all your activities.
望你一切行为都是正义的
May you be righteous in your deeds.
阿门
Amen.
女人啊
Women.
圣徒呢 你能让他罢手吗
The Saint? You can call him off?
我们雇了他 他和我们有雇佣关系
We hired him. His contract was with us.
他会照我说的做
He'll do what I say.
然后我就能再次使用圣言了吗
Then I can use The Word again?
我最后说一次 不行
For the last time, no.
创世纪不是什么玩具
Genesis isn't a toy.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表